Author Topic: Cant find meat in Toronto  (Read 2805 times)

Offline Poncho

• Elder
    • View Profile
Cant find meat in Toronto
« on: July 19, 2013, 04:06:22 am »
I'm having a really hard time finding good meat here in Toronto.
I was thinking that maybe I should find a hunter to buy from in larger quantities?
I'm not sure here, I was told about 'the healthy butcher', and wow thats the best store-bought meat I've had yet.
But they said their grass-fed season is over... haha
Damn it.
Help!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Cant find meat in Toronto
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 04:22:07 am »
Their grass-fed season is over...? Does it mean the animals are fed heated industrial garbage during the other season?  >:
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Cant find meat in Toronto
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 04:25:12 am »
figure out how hunting works in your country.  in the us you have to take educational classes and then buy a tag for the animals, some hunting is limited or by lottery depending on the species and area, people with private land even have to have tags but some times there are different limits or they just let hunters hunt.  you also have to have special license to fish or hunt to sell, otherwise you cant sell it(even though people do, or just trade it)  I had a friend/coworker who hunted and I offered to pay for two tags for two deer, which was $15 a tag for like 100 pounds of food.  definitely worth investigating.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk