Author Topic: More evidence debunking out of africa theory  (Read 4626 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
More evidence debunking out of africa theory
« on: June 10, 2012, 06:35:19 pm »
http://www1.umn.edu/news/features/2010/UR_CONTENT_279186.html

The trouble is that there is such a dearth of evidence in palaeo times. However, technology is improving so eventually we should find more data re intermixture with Neanderthals etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

CitrusHigh

Re: More evidence debunking out of africa theory
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 10:23:26 pm »
Hey Ty, I read a while back that they found that decay rates are not actually constant because of some effect just prior to solar flares, any idea if anything has come of that?

Was it just too small to really have much impact over millions of years?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 11:12:54 pm »
All I know is that carbon 14 dating is only good for up to 50,000 years ago.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 07:14:22 am »
I recall that GS had a thread on that subject awhile back. Or maybe it was a thread that someone posted  an article on it that explained what you are discussing about carbon dating..
Cheers
Al

Offline gc

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 02:57:07 am »
That doesn't debunk it; it just places it more than twice as long ago.
insert signature here

CitrusHigh

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 04:48:50 am »
Dude the mouth on the panda is shooting the rainbow, not the belly button, don't you know your own avatar? lol  What is that pic from anyhow?
What are the best indicators for age past 50,000 years then? Mountain heights increasing?  The world is such a crazy place, we're so tiny, like little ants! but not even, and there are  probably infinite worlds, or infinite dimensions, wild to think about!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 05:00:33 am »
That doesn't debunk it; it just places it more than twice as long ago.
Every little bit helps. There is already a lot of data making it clear that we are the result of interbreeding between modern man and apemen, and the out of africa theory has been trying to pretend that no such admixture occurred, so , with one of the 2 main tenets of the OA theory demolished already, just chipping away at the remaining theory(by finding skeletons of modern man at ever earlier periods etc.) helps in the end to debunk the OA theory altogether.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cobalamin

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 03:23:26 am »
A lot of bias and zero truth. No offense.

We will have to wait years for these scientists to put their ego aside and find something to add to the master puzzle. What I don't understand is.. why not x-ray landscapes for bones?

I'll add my bias... "A driven human being ran away from home because he had a fight with his father and ended up in China.. where he died alone!"

One skeleton doesn't prove anything.

Offline gc

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 08:09:43 am »
I'll add my bias... "A driven human being ran away from home because he had a fight with his father and ended up in China.. where he died alone!"

With nothing but a whisky jar full of dimes, a mangy dog, and a deed to an oil rig worth 22 billion dollars!

(I shouldn't make fun of that. It actually happened to some distant cousins.)
insert signature here

Offline gc

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 08:15:02 am »
Dude the mouth on the panda is shooting the rainbow, not the belly button, don't you know your own avatar? lol  What is that pic from anyhow?

From somewhere on the web. I had issues deciding on an avatar. I saw this and thought it was way cooler than some crazy homicidal unicorn. Thus a crazy homicidal panda killing with love.

His mouth, bellybutton, whatever... they both did the same job at one time or another!
insert signature here

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 12:41:37 pm »
If anyone is intrested, here is some mind blowing hypothesis about how we evolved. There have been some real changes the last 3 years in evolutionary biology, that most are not aware of. Epigenetics, leaky gut, viruses and bacteria are the keywords.
You are going to be shocked. Read the last two blogs, and the comments too!

http://jackkruse.com/jacks-blog/

Inger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk