Author Topic: rawpaleo.com transfer  (Read 2248 times)

Satya

rawpaleo.com transfer
« on: October 26, 2008, 04:19:23 am »
Hi All,

Craig has taken over the site for me - bless him.  (As much as I'd like to, I just don't have the time to commit to updating that lovely site that I custom designed and built nearly a year ago.)  However, we are having a few transfer glitches this weekend.  If you want to access the site from the main page, please go here and not just the main url:

http://www.rawpaleo.com/index.html

We will get everything ironed out, and I am sure the site will continue to serve our rpd community with more information and testimonials.  Thanks for your patience.  And thank all of you who have or will contribute to this volunteer, non-commercial project.

xylothrill

Re: rawpaleo.com transfer
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 08:46:39 am »
Thanks Satya for all the hard work you put into that lovely site! Hand-coded, character by character, from the toes up!

That glitch is fixed now, by the way. It was using the forums .htaccess file so had to give it its own to counter it looking for an index.php instead of an index.html.

It's hard to believe it's almost been a year already.

Craig

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 12:23:48 pm »
What's the plan with the new website?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Satya

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 10:14:03 pm »
Same as it ever was.  No new plans that I am aware of.

Hey Edwin, I noticed that on your health blog, you have two text fields (for email news and donations), and they spill out of the main content box (at least they do for Firefox browser on Linux OS).  You may want to fix that.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 10:30:38 pm by Satya »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk