Author Topic: Various suggestions  (Read 5151 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Various suggestions
« on: May 05, 2008, 09:51:24 pm »
(This is not meant to be something to be implemented now but at a much later date):- These forums should, IMO, eventually have a personals board like some other diet-related sites. Plus, an announcements forum would be good - but, for the moment, the fewer forums we have the better. I do think that if one or two of the various forums doesn't get any posts at all for considerable lengths of time, that we should temporarily close it until some of the other forums get too overcrowded etc.

Also I've thought that we should start posting invitations to other forums(other than rawpaleodiet) within a week or so - by then things will have got going. If you think we should start that much earlier or later , feel free to point this out, giving your reasons. Cheers
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Craig

Re: Various suggestions
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 12:59:14 am »
People are still joining. For now, I'll add a link to this forum along with the link to the main site to my signatures in other forums. When member other than ourselves start posting regularly, maybe we can start the real advertising. You are now a Global Mod and should be able to see the Moderators forum.

Craig

Offline avalon

• Forum Clown
  • Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 01:59:39 am »
What about new emoticons??? Probably not? They're so tiny  ::)

xylothrill

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 04:03:29 am »
I'll see but usually people complain about things being too big around here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk