Raw Paleo Diet Forums > Personals

Dating a paleo man

(1/4) > >>

littleElefant:
Hi, Paleos

a couple of weeks ago I thought I would like to start dating so I went on a internet dating site. It is quite funy and I enjoy the new exitment in my life, chosing man like in a catalog, having conversation with them, having rendez vous etc etc. Anyways, when I think about being one day serious with somebody it might be a bit complicated for me as a mostly rawpaleo. I already do a lot of things I would not do normaly and I feel that it is not healty for me!

Today I thought to be with a paleo guy would be so much more fun and adventure, 
So if there are any nice and interesting solo paleo guys out there,  between 40 and 60 years old would be good, I would love to get in contact with them

At the moment I live in the south of france but everything can change :)

dariorpl:
Eh, you're gonna get more pm's than you can handle.

Let us know how this went!

eveheart:
I think you're wise to include eating style as one of the cultural similarities you want in a man, not that different eating styles would break the harmony of a good relationship, but it would be a ton more fun with someone who explores the same culinary avenues that you do.

goodsamaritan:
I have long wished to see a long term raw paleo man and a long term raw paleo woman get together and have children and wonder how their children comes out.

If you are healthy and your mate is healthy, then you have healthy children. 

littleElefant:
So far no replys, I wonder if I should post in another section or if all the paleo man are in a relationship at the moment.
Or perhaps I try some of the other  paleo forums, they are not raw but  there will b basic understanding I think -d

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version