Author Topic: Paul Nison, Guru  (Read 12448 times)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Paul Nison, Guru
« on: November 28, 2009, 02:13:37 am »
    He just made a video saying that although he was a 100% raw vegan for 15 years up till now, he is no longer vegan now.  He's not telling others to stop being vegan, but he's saying veganism is unhealthy for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFN3wLPoqZw&feature=player_embedded
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Paul Nison, Guru
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 10:05:43 am »
Never mind.  I was going to say something nice, but the big revelation is that he now eats raw dairy and some steamed veggies.  Whoopty-freakin'-do. Just be honest.  These gurus are all eating cooked foods anyway.  They are probably also eating some animal products anyway.  They might as well be honest.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 10:15:17 am by cherimoya_kid »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 06:06:30 pm »
I appreciate his honesty when he hit the vegan "wall".

The next wall he may hit is the dairy wall.

Then he will be forced to eat animals to maintain his health.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 08:16:50 pm »
15 years of raw vegan left bags and black rings under his eyes. Looks and sounds tired.

Just goes to show you can feel great and look ok? and still be really sick.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 10:20:52 pm »
15 years of raw vegan left bags and black rings under his eyes. Looks and sounds tired.

Just goes to show you can feel great and look ok? and still be really sick.

Is it true that he is only thirty-nine years old?  By his physical appearance I thought he was a lot older.  For his own sake and that of his family's, I'm glad he's starting to pursue good health now rather than pursuing an (unrealistic) ideal.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 04:05:17 am »
    Is it true that he is only thirty-nine years old?  By his physical appearance I thought he was a lot older.  For his own sake and that of his family's, I'm glad he's starting to pursue good health now rather than pursuing an (unrealistic) ideal.
Wow, he looks older than me and I'm nearly 46.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 07:52:49 am »
Wow, he looks older than me and I'm nearly 46.

The vegans admit it themselves that they are not in it for their health.  They are in veganism out of "respect" for animals.

We are in this diet for the best health possible.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2009, 09:21:25 am »
If vegans would only be able to look at the masses of animals, small animals, they kill in order to eat.  But then it's like getting the leg of the chair you're leaning back on, kicked out from beneath you.  Not a place one will go willingly.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2009, 09:25:39 am »
    Van, I don't think I could have said it better.

In Health,
    RawZi

If vegans would only be able to look at the masses of animals, small animals, they kill in order to eat.  But then it's like getting the leg of the chair you're leaning back on, kicked out from beneath you.  Not a place one will go willingly.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Paul Nison, Guru over vegans part 2
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2009, 01:42:29 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhWY-1T8jus&feature=player_embeddedpart 2

Too bad with his ulcerative colitis, he doesn't eat raw meat.  Raw meat feels wonderful in my stomach and intestines.  Vegans wind up passing a lot of gas.  Must be constipation from the fiber gluing everything up.  How could they not see this?  Brain fog and human hatred might be what they feel.  Or it's just inexperience and brain washing. 

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2009, 05:05:55 pm »
Thank you for posting these.  Soon we will have raw vegans coming in droves becoming raw paleo.  It is the natural path just like most of us.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 06:36:07 am »
being almost vegan almost a year (one small egg yolk in a month only beside greens and greens and greeens), i'm already suffering and so do my son. i lost my all hair and lost tooth bones and ended up with high sensitivities on my teeth. people said that, that's the sign of detoxification, because i was eating very well. ??? every day spent a significant time in the bathroom as a result. it's just gross of being vegan -v
bugs or country chickens

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 08:33:42 am »
i lost my all hair ... every day spent a significant time in the bathroom as a result. it's just gross of being vegan -v

Yes, being vegan, I was losing big clumps of hair from my scalp every day.  I had to do colonics, and they didn't even get anything out, as my stool was like a combination of paste and cement in texture (sorry if this grossed you out).  I felt like my blood vessels would burst, trying to squeeze out stool. 

RAFs work for human health.  Veganism is an unfortunate aberration.  You can get away with it maybe decades, or maybe only a year.  RAFs are for life. 

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2009, 08:58:29 am »
it's just gross of being vegan -v

LOL

Albert Camus

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2009, 01:13:00 pm »
i just know a person who is being raw vegan more than 30 yrs and feeling fantastic at her age. she claims that all the people she being around as raw vegans and she rarely seen a person gets seek on vegan diet. so, it's rare in her eyes. further she claims that she cured her anemia by being vegan when her father is a gourmet chef and has access of all kind of 1st grade of meats and eggs. when she was child , she consumed so much best grade meat, eggs, and dairy and she was always anemic and had cold.  when i told her my situation, she told me that this is rare for people and i must be a protein type person. i don't know what to tell that woman anyway. l)
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2009, 01:41:42 pm »
i just know a person who is being raw vegan more than 30 yrs and feeling fantastic at her age. she claims that all the people she being around as raw vegans and she rarely seen a person gets seek on vegan diet. so, it's rare in her eyes. further she claims that she cured her anemia by being vegan when her father is a gourmet chef and has access of all kind of 1st grade of meats and eggs. when she was child , she consumed so much best grade meat, eggs, and dairy and she was always anemic and had cold.  when i told her my situation, she told me that this is rare for people and i must be a protein type person. i don't know what to tell that woman anyway. l)

If raw vegan works for her, and she can reproduce well on raw vegan, then more power to her.  Please, tell us her secret.  What food does she eat so we know how to replicate her raw vegan strategy?  Please ask her that.  Share the knowledge.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2009, 01:45:57 pm »
further she claims that she cured her anemia by being vegan when her father is a gourmet chef and has access of all kind of 1st grade of meats and eggs. when she was child , she consumed so much best grade meat, eggs, and dairy and she was always anemic and had cold.

My Mother was a good cook.  We had good quality steak every night, and soft boiled or sunny side up eggs at home every morning.  I was pale as a ghost.  I know this woman would do so much better diet-wise to eat raw meat.  It's her choice though.  What are you hoping to accomplish?

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2009, 02:24:34 pm »
to goodsamaritan, what is secret! the way i was raw vegan, i don't think anyone even comes close to my theory. i hardly  used refrigerator to keep my food, so, i can have always freshest juice, smoothies...etc. i bet you that she just even can't imagine of that. i used my kitchen 24/7. i hardly used to go outside but only for groceries. i was always making compost entire yr round digging the soil and worms. i was extremely busy in the summer. and many more crazy things that even i just don't know how to say in proper ways. still i couldn't safe my health for god sake. you think she can do better in her kitchen? either she is super rich and always have maid to prepare her vegan menu or she solely depends on store brought organic raw products. i just can't imagine that anyone can live like me as raw vegan for 30+ yrs.
bugs or country chickens

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2009, 09:50:07 pm »
I think GS is on the money. If two raw vegans can produce a healthy baby then the diet works. Not someone who turned raw vegan at 20 years or whatever and lived to 80 years...I want to seen generation after generation of healthy people eating vegan. Straight teeth, wide faces no allergies etc

Humans are amazing in their ability to eat rubbish and still survive, I'm always amazed at what people can get away with doing to their bodies but the repeating this behaviour generation is where the damage will add up.

Albert Camus

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk