Author Topic: Hello there, I am from Norrland, Sweden  (Read 1404 times)

Offline GustafStahl

• Forager
    • View Profile
Hello there, I am from Norrland, Sweden
« on: August 05, 2021, 04:24:42 pm »
HEY!  ;D

I am a man in my early thirties, my name is Gustaf Stahl. I am a father of three, husband, homesteader, author, shooter and most recently I began eating a raw paleo kind of diet. I basically follow Aajonus Vonderplanitz, but I still eat salt and drink coffee. My diet is raw fatty beef, liver, drinking beef blood, nearly always 20 eggs/day, fish, shrimp or scallops regularly, occasional cheese like gruyere, raw milk or home made kefir every day, wild berries such as bilberries (european blueberry), strawberries or cloudberries, rarely other fruit. No vegetables, grains, seeds, oils or nuts. Nothing with ingredients. No herbs except Mucuna Pruriens, which I do take daily.

I am basically a prepper and racial. Just to be up front. If you google me, you will find my books on amazon. People who follow this diet are usually based, though, and i'll simply leave if I can't be me in here. That said, I am not here to talk politics. I think politics is useless and has not been an option for a very long time, the problems are too deep and far-reaching. The problem of the modern world will not be solved by anything less than total destruction and a new stone age in which only the strongest and smartest survive. Saving and converting all the useless weenies of all colors won't be possible, and if it were it would not be desirable anyway.

No idea how active this place is, but basically came here to make friends whose mental and spiritual level is higher than the vaccinated NPC normies, to learn from those who have done this longer or better than me.

🌞

Offline MarkR

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Re: Hello there, I am from Norrland, Sweden
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 08:44:13 pm »
Welcome,

A homesteader you say? What do you grow? Im getting started on this as well in my (for homesteading purposes) tiny garden. After realising that food is basically the most important thing (seems silly to say that it took me 30+years to realise this haha), i thought why not start spending my time on this instead of on useless computer technology stuff (which is my money making job at the moment). Also thinking of going back to nature with more land to raise all i need for me and those joining me. Anyways, would love to hear about what it is like to be a homesteader and raise your own food. All i have now is books and youtube channels(mostly watch Talasbuan, also living in Sweden. Their channel seems very genuine and down to earth)  to watch.

Offline GustafStahl

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Hello there, I am from Norrland, Sweden
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 09:10:11 pm »
Welcome,

A homesteader you say? What do you grow? Im getting started on this as well in my (for homesteading purposes) tiny garden. After realising that food is basically the most important thing (seems silly to say that it took me 30+years to realise this haha), i thought why not start spending my time on this instead of on useless computer technology stuff (which is my money making job at the moment). Also thinking of going back to nature with more land to raise all i need for me and those joining me. Anyways, would love to hear about what it is like to be a homesteader and raise your own food. All i have now is books and youtube channels(mostly watch Talasbuan, also living in Sweden. Their channel seems very genuine and down to earth)  to watch.

Acquired land two years ago. Getting my first chickens soon. Been renovating a ruin which we are now living in (finished, more or less) and clearing a couple of hectares by hand. Still need to clear a bit more before I get sheep. Otherwise I would need to buy grass/grain, which is ludicrous. But that is relatively soon. Chickens before the end of the year. Mostly been planting berries and fruit trees. Like currants, strawberries, cherries, aronia and so on.

Pretty new to all of it. First in three generations to own land. But surviving and doing well.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk