Author Topic: Emma Morano, oldest person in Europe  (Read 2791 times)

Offline albertoceraw

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Emma Morano, oldest person in Europe
« on: December 04, 2014, 09:15:42 am »

Italian Emma morano becomes 115 years in good shape. Follows regular schedules, eats two eggs and 100g of raw meat a day. Has never had a vaccine for flu.

http://www.abc.es/sociedad/20141201/abci-emma-morano-abuela-europa-201411291713.html?pos=Zona_B_Zona_apertura-a1__006%3Fns_campaign%3DGS_MS&ns_mchannel=abc_sociedad&ns_source=FB&ns_fee=0&ns_linkname=CM

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Emma Morano, oldest person in Europe
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 09:56:30 am »
Via google translate:

longevity diet: breakfast with egg and toast; in eating soup with 100 grams of raw ground meat and fruit; at three in the afternoon, the second egg and a biscuit is taken at six other soup with pasta and some sleep before lyophilized banana.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 12:58:48 am »
if you look at diet,, you'd need to find out what he ate for the last 100 years.  People change their eating habits often.

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 01:02:19 am »
she seems to eat really little, 2 eggs  + soup (water+ minerals ?? what else is in a soup? vitamins?) with 100 grams meat + SOME biscuits + ONE fruit + soup with pasta + SOME lyophilized banana

i think these "some" are really little, and even the pasta and soup. she looks really happy x)

inspiration lady

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 02:35:06 am »
i think these "some" are really little, and even the pasta and soup.

Maybe, depends on how little one considers little to be. Although I believe she could be living an even healthier and longer life if she got rid of the wheat,among other things, I still think this illustrates the power of a frugal diet (not over-eating, eating little and stopping at or before satiety).
Funny to notice she follows a diet so similar to the one those Okinawan centenarians follow: a diet of raw fish or meat, fresh vegetables and fruits , some cooked starchy grains (rice or wheat). All in small portions.

My theory is that their gut bacteria are able to handle and use the most of these foods, even cooked grains, because they are ingested in such restricted amounts. (note: not adapted to it, but tolerating it)
However there are other factors that equally promotes a longer life, such as the levels of stress endured, pollution (also counting EMFs and such in this category), quality of relationships with the family circle and overall social life, level of physical activity...

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 02:44:23 am by JeuneKoq »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk