Author Topic: Minor problem  (Read 1225 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Minor problem
« on: November 21, 2010, 09:08:36 am »
I currently have a cousin in a foreign  European country who is campaigning against a new hotel getting vast numbers of new parking-places and which is having all the old parking-places he and his neighbours used, eliminated as a result. Sure, he can park in the new parking-spaces provided by the new hotel, but the hotel will charge him such vast amounts of money every year that he cannot afford it. The hotel-owners claim that they are supposedly doing him and his neighbours a favour by offering them an annual parking-price for their parking-spaces at a slight reduction of what the usual hotel-guests have to pay, but the cost is so high, he and his neighbours cannot afford it. Up till now, the council allowed he and his neighbours to park for free as long as they had a (free) parking-chit which was only issued to local residents. This chit allowed them to park in any (unoccupied)legally-allowed parking-place in the relevant local area, at any time.

I was wondering if people here had any suggestions. My cousin is unfortunately a goody-goody who believes that open-air peaceful protests will work, but the hotel has  wealthy companies behind it etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk