Author Topic: So confusing - where to start  (Read 2228 times)

Offline Tin_Man

• Forager
    • View Profile
So confusing - where to start
« on: July 24, 2012, 01:23:11 am »
Hopefully I am not alone with this question, but with so many different directions how do you know where to start?

Maybe a thread already exists and if so please direct me to it, but where did you start and what helped? More specifically, what did you eat, how much and ratio in the beginning?

Thanks

CitrusHigh

Re: So confusing - where to start
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 01:41:11 am »
There's a newbie section on the boards, you just have to look around. Then when you come to terms you dont understand, use the search engine, also the WAPF is a good source of info on how animals should be raised and nutritional info, though they are ok with cooked food, which is, strictly speaking, toxic.

Offline Chris

• Warrior
  • Each journey starts with a step
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 02:22:13 am »
^ Ditto. Curiosity got you here, now it's up to you to decide which direction you want to go with the RFD. There are different variations, theory's, and ideas out there. Your going to have to sift through a lot of info, and make up your own conclusions what fits/works for you. Don't be afraid to experiment and change it up if you have too. Welcome! This website has a lot of great info, so take advantage of it.

Offline Tin_Man

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 02:34:18 am »
Thanks for your posts.

I found the advice for newbies thread at http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/important-info-for-newbies/sticky-advice-for-newbies-wishing-to-slowly-ease-into-a-raw-animal-food-diet/. Helped with several questions.

I'm sure I will have questions along the way.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 03:52:57 am »
Tin Man - it's really quite easy to get started. Buy the best wild and grass-fed meats and the best organic fruits and vegetables as you can, put it on a plate, slice it thinly - eat - see how you feel.

Start with one thing at a time to be able to tell how that one thing affects you.

The first bite is the hardest.

If you just keep on trying things with only one thing at a meal - you will soon know a great deal.

Best of luck to you!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk