Author Topic: My notions on the wonder diet  (Read 5071 times)

Offline ug

• Forager
  • I know a place where we can carry on
    • View Profile
My notions on the wonder diet
« on: July 29, 2010, 07:24:03 am »
So, over the years I've been pretty experimental with my diets as well as herbs, which I've taken to the level of food nearly as in I buy them raw or in bulk powders and they can take up most of a meal sometimes...

Anyhoot.

In this journey my favorite points I could offer are as follows...

Fruitarian - felt great on it in a way, but always always felt I needed more. Man was not made to run on fruit sugar alone for very long.
But this did instill in me a great love of fruits...so I'm keepin em.

I read in a raw food book that fruits were best eaten alone - where vegetables could be combined with meats and grains.

I find this to be rather true
fruits go best alone and vege's seem to digest with meats...I'm mad at grains and enjoying my freedom from them at the moment, so we won't speak of grains. So I guess you could say my optimal diet at the moment is alot of salads (i read monkeys eat like a pound a day) and raw meats, fishes ok too and then fruits for like say breakfast. I also take a number of chinesherbs and be sure to get seaweed on a regular basis.
 I find this to be optimal for what I require.

Om

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: My notions on the wonder diet
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 09:37:08 am »
Doesn't eating vegetables make meat taste less good, and make you feel like having fruits?
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: My notions on the wonder diet
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 03:53:33 pm »
I read in a raw food book that fruits were best eaten alone - where vegetables could be combined with meats and grains.

I find this to be rather true
fruits go best alone and vege's seem to digest with meats...I'm mad at grains and enjoying my freedom from them at the moment, so we won't speak of grains. So I guess you could say my optimal diet at the moment is alot of salads (i read monkeys eat like a pound a day)

Monkeys make salad?  What raw food book?  I can't eat vegetables with meat, it upsets my stomach.  I can eat certain fruit with certain meat.  Are you eating raw meat now?  How much fat?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk