Author Topic: Absolutely get rid of cooked food addiction 3 yrs later  (Read 2186 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
Absolutely get rid of cooked food addiction 3 yrs later
« on: September 06, 2013, 10:24:19 am »
I wonder if Lex Rooker or other members feel as same as me about NO INTEREST IN COOKED FOOD....  For  3 years constantly eating raw meat, fat, organs, egg yolks full time and part time eating some cooked addicted food, I discover that, my cooked food appetite is gone ONLY in ZERO now. Please, share here experiences  if any one feels as same as me. Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 03:53:34 pm by TylerDurden »
bugs or country chickens

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Absolutely get rid of cooked food addiction 3 yrs later
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 11:36:16 am »
When I eat cooked food for "social" occasions, I am repulsed by the texture, especially with meat. For example, at my son's wedding reception last week, I decided to eat the entree and the salad instead of bringing my own container of raw meat or not eating at all. I have become very mindful of what's in my mouth, and the hardened meat felt dry and stringy. The salad dressing was a silly thing to put on the leaves because I couldn't taste what I was eating. There was nothing on the menu that was umami flavor, and too much sweetness was the reason I ate none of the other offerings.

I think my repulsion to cooked food is partly in my mouth and partly in my mind. This has been a good thing, because sometimes I get the idea that I want something, but my mind reminds me that it is just a temptation, not a benefit.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 10:22:02 pm »
Cooked meat, especially well-done, is pretty unappetizing to me.  Cooked veggies I don't mind, but I still generally only eat such things for social reasons.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 03:43:07 pm »
i desire to eat cooked foods in the same way I desire to eat cardboard.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk