Author Topic: herbs  (Read 3966 times)

Offline Guittarman03

• Warrior
    • View Profile
herbs
« on: February 14, 2009, 04:39:59 pm »
Ever since my wicked bout w/ parasites (which are gone) I make sure to eat plenty of garlic and ginger (which helped to get them gone); and oh yeah, to stay away from non-organic liver.  I also used cloves, wormwood, cinammon, and walnut hulls.   

So there are 1000's of different herbs that can be useful for influencing the body/mind.  What are your preferred herbs?  What do you use them for, and how do you use and/or combine them?
When you consume an organism it loses individuality, but its biological life never ends.  Digestion is merely a transfer of its life to mine.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: herbs
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 05:16:05 pm »
  I don't like herbs on my meats at all.  I do like a little ground cardamom with my raw eggs sometimes, or a little ginger, cumin and turmeric with my raw chicken sometimes.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 05:48:15 pm »
For parasites I have barefootherbalistmh.com dewormer and humaworm.com.
On stand by for emergencies I have cayenne tincture I make myself, powdered dried cayenne for cuts and bleeding.
My wife likes using fresh oregano leaves to boost our children's immune system when they have a cold - because they eat cooked food, condiments and rice.
We have ginger to make tea when there are upset stomachs.
We have Dr. Tam's Miracle tea a very fast herbal colon cleanser, or Barefoot LBB capsules when travelling.
We have avocado leaves tea to clear kidneys, we also have coconuts and watermelons for kidneys as well.
I have clove oil that gets rid of pests too and cures tooth ache fast.
2 tablespoons of Virgin coconut oil will clear normal constipation.
I crush garlic and soak it in virgin coconut oil and the sick steps on it so it administers its antibiotics straight to the blood.

There are more stuff out there and if I need to know more and need more I just shoot out an email or forum post for Barefoot Herbalist MH or call up my first herbalist for local herbs.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Satya

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 01:08:41 am »
I grow a few herbs like chives, thyme, oregano and rosemary.  This is what the rosemary looks like today.  It goes good with lamb.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 05:30:33 am »
I used to use a lot of herbs/herbal tinctures early on in the diet such as wormwood, cayenne pepper, garlic, onion, black pepper, as a wad against parasites and to enhance the taste as I got moe used to eating rawpalaeo - after a while, I didn't see the point as I'd got used to the taste of raw meats on their own, and never experienced a problem with parasites, so I discontinued them. Nowadays, I very rarely use some raw garlic cloves or black pepper or the occasional rawish mustard but that's it.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk