Author Topic: i'll be in san diego january 5-8th  (Read 3005 times)

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
i'll be in san diego january 5-8th
« on: December 27, 2009, 08:42:11 am »
anyone live near there? is it pretty easy to get good grass fed meats or wild seafood? suggestions would be appreciated. also, if anyone would want to meet up i might be able to arrange that.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: i'll be in san diego january 5-8th
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 06:53:32 pm »
You could always ask on the primal diet yahoo group - primal dieters are particularly concentrated in California and Aajonus frequently visits Primal Dieters in San Diego.Email primaldiet-owner@yahoogroups.com and mention that you've read both of AV's books and then you can post a query re this issue.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 04:35:27 am »
  There is a whole foods there, and also  Jimbos, should do for a while.  I'm eating a whole foods NY steak,  which is really good.

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 07:01:11 am »
thanks for the tips guys. im assuming there's some kind of fish market too... im craving some seafood right now (and living in central texas - not exactly ocean front). if anyone else has been there and knows where to get good quality meats, let me know

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk