Author Topic: Donald Trump for President of the USA  (Read 61226 times)

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA
« Reply #175 on: August 09, 2015, 11:08:46 pm »
I went through the pain of enduring the 1st republican presidential debate (10 participants, didn't watch the other 7).

It seemed to me that the moderators were pretending to hate Trump by asking him hard questions, but at the same time giving him all the time and making the whole debate about him. From my experience watching these debates in 2011 when I was interested in the Ron Paul campaign, this is what the media does when they want to promote a candidate without looking like they're promoting him. It's what they did to Mitt Romney, and this time it was even more extreme.

After watching this, I'm considering changing my view. Maybe Trump can win after all.

As I said before in this thread, it would be very bad if he did, although not as bad as some of the others, and of course all the democrats are worse from what I've seen. Although then again, the economy is going to collapse either way, and maybe it'd be better if another democrat who is perceived as being Obama's continuation can be blamed for it, rather than a republican who at least on paper talks a bit about capitalism (and I think Trump is very much NOT in favor of capitalism)

One reason I'm not interested this time is that I don't see how any good outcomes can come out of this whole thing. In 2011 there was Ron Paul, who was the only politician I've ever supported ideologically. But his son Rand Paul is a total sellout and would likely do more to harm the liberty movement than what little he can do to help it. Either that, or he is a complete liar, and has the same views as his father, but is pretending to be just another moderate to appeal to the mainstream. Either way, it's not good.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 11:16:38 pm by dariorpl »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA - Trump Dominates Post-Debate Polls
« Reply #176 on: August 10, 2015, 12:57:47 am »
Here's a mashup of poll results that took place after the first republican debate. Trump's lead continues to grow.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:07:48 am by actup90 »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 10, 2015, 04:30:42 am »
I think the question people should be asking is not if Trump can win or not, but rather who would he be representing if he did get elected.

I know this theory has been out there for some time...I still have the suspicion he could be a stooge of the Clinton Dynasty. Trumps money alliances run much closer to the wall street backed clinton gang which run the democratic leadership, than they do the Kock brother class of energy barron's which control the republican big wigs.

The clintons are about the most conniving couple of slick willy tricksters to ever grace the world stage of politics, and its totally possible they are sabotaging the whole republican primary with their Trump Card shenanigans.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 10, 2015, 06:39:36 am »
Let's not forget that he pays off the Clintons, not the other way around.
He has already said that Hillary Clinton should be in prison for deleting those emails.

I do see what you're saying, but with how he's been campaigning, it looks more like he's in this to win.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 06:48:55 am by actup90 »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 10, 2015, 07:09:01 am »
Going after her for Deleting Emails, Ha! Hillary has more skeletons in her closet than all the other contenders combine and he choses the most softball points imaginable to go after her on. This is a woman whom many believe had her minions take out JFK Jr. so she could take the New York Senate seat that he was planning on running for.

Its obvious the gloves are still on in in this NWO style political fight, where after the show they all go to the vip room and plan the next show. No where have we seen trump prove that he is a totally free agent. He dances around the truth issue just as all the Washington Insiders. If he is for real and not just a cowardly rich tool then let him stand up and shout to the world the truth that the CIA took out Kenedy and that every one of the presidents since have been controlled puppets, give us some other sign that you will not go on with the culture of lies of washington.

Ha, get real! His so called controversial views are carefully plotted political ploys that do not take on the heart of the beast.

What I am saying is that, Even if he is in it to win and goes up against hillary in the election, if he is being disingenuous about his true nature and in reality is working on the behalf of the same gang of world financiers which clinton works for, then we are just going to see a repeat of the same farcical elections we have been witness to in previous years, such as (Bush and Kerry) or (Obama and Romney).

If he is going to be taken seriously then he needs to go for the jugular and use his bully pulpit and his access to damaging information to completely Destroy Hillary Clinton before they go down the home stretch in 2016.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: August 10, 2015, 07:51:29 am »
The emails she deleted under subpoena are a recent, relevant, and strong enough issue to bring up.
Shouting about JFK conspiracies, no matter how real they might be, would be idiotic and unnecessary.

He doesn't have to go all out to win this. The cuckservatives aren't seducing many of us. The way they're trying to shove ¡Jeb! down our throats is out-of-touch and laughable. All he has to do is hold steadfast, keep up with things as they come into play, and watch his support grow.

He doesn't have to take on the heart of the beast. Let's not forget most people aren't so radical. Incremental steps are usually better anyway. If he can get us better trade deals and slow the flow of quesadilla crossing the southern border he'll have done us good in the right direction.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 08:15:50 am by actup90 »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 10, 2015, 08:30:57 am »
Actup, I'm getting the feeling you don't have a lot of close friends in real life.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 10, 2015, 09:04:13 am »
Actup, I'm getting the feeling you don't have a lot of close friends in real life.

LOL! Whatever, kid. ;)

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 10, 2015, 09:16:46 am »

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #185 on: August 10, 2015, 09:32:12 am »
Trump is #1 lately according to the polls.  Let's see if it translates to actually getting the nomination later on.
No need to get on each other's nerves.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 10, 2015, 09:44:45 am »
Trump is #1 lately according to the polls.  Let's see if it translates to actually getting the nomination later on.

I was trying to be nice. I am making more of an effort to understand and hopefully help the many lonely, angry, mentally unstable young men who show up here.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 10, 2015, 09:47:55 am »

The butthurt is completely one sided, I can assure you.

I was trying to be nice.

... really?

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 10, 2015, 09:53:38 am »
Yes, really. You're clearly a young, lonely, and very angry dude. People like that don't get much respect in this culture, and a lot of people of that type show up here. Instead of banning them or watching them flame out, I figure it can't hurt to try to talk them out of their delusions and create a safe space for them. The problem is that, here, the inmates FAR outnumber the staff. LOL

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 10, 2015, 10:02:40 am »
Yes, really. You're clearly a young, lonely, and very angry dude. People like that don't get much respect in this culture, and a lot of people of that type show up here. Instead of banning them or watching them flame out, I figure it can't hurt to try to talk them out of their delusions and create a safe space for them. The problem is that, here, the inmates FAR outnumber the staff. LOL

We get it, kid. You're very sophisticated and totally not a 40 year old virgin projecting his insecurities from a false moral high ground.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 10, 2015, 10:07:15 am »
The emails she deleted under subpoena are a recent, relevant, and strong enough issue to bring up.
Shouting about JFK conspiracies, no matter how real they might be, would be idiotic and unnecessary.

He doesn't have to go all out to win this. The cuckservatives aren't seducing many of us. The way they're trying to shove ¡Jeb! down our throats is out-of-touch and laughable. All he has to do is hold steadfast, keep up with things as they come into play, and watch his support grow.

He doesn't have to take on the heart of the beast. Let's not forget most people aren't so radical. Incremental steps are usually better anyway. If he can get us better trade deals and slow the flow of quesadilla crossing the southern border he'll have done us good in the right direction.

I will agree with this....but it is still a bit leap of faith and a gamble to trust that this is what he will actually do... such is game of big league politics... I am just fascinated on to see how it plays out.. I like participate in lively debates regardless of how pointless they may seem, great truths are often found in the most unlikely of places. I will continue to encourage everyone to look for signs which will prove that Trump is what he claims to be, and not a Trojan.

My mind is still open and welcome any relevant info to be posted here, as the saga unfolds.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 10, 2015, 10:23:53 am »
I will agree with this....but it is still a bit leap of faith and a gamble to trust that this is what he will actually do... such is game of big league politics... I am just fascinated on to see how it plays out.. I like participate in lively debates regardless of how pointless they may seem, great truths are often found in the most unlikely of places. I will continue to encourage everyone to look for signs which will prove that Trump is what he claims to be, and not a Trojan.

My mind is still open and welcome any relevant info to be posted here, as the saga unfolds.

I'm with you there. Big league politics forces us to take people at face value. Trust really isn't a part of it from my perspective.

It's good to remember that no candidate will ever solve all our problems, but Trump seems to offer far more than the others.

We know the career politicians are interested in shilling. That's one reason why I'd rather bet on the mystery billionaire.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 10, 2015, 10:30:16 am »
We get it, kid. You're very sophisticated and totally not a 40 year old virgin projecting his insecurities from a false moral high ground.

I have two kids and am on my second marriage. I've lived in a foreign country and had three different careers. Not that any of that is particularly noteworthy, but I can tell you the typical member here is a never-married young white male, angry, highly intelligent, and not doing well financially or career-wise. You're all of those, and that was me 20 years ago.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 10, 2015, 10:33:11 am »
I'm with you there. Big league politics forces us to take people at face value. Trust really isn't a part of it from my perspective.

It's good to remember that no candidate will ever solve all our problems, but Trump seems to offer far more than the others.

We know the career politicians are interested in shilling. That's one reason why I'd rather bet on the mystery billionaire.

If somebody handed you 100 million and a beautiful wife, you'd be a Jeb Bush supporter in less than a year. And I'm not mocking you, I'm just pointing out that your rage isn't especially selfless, perhaps.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 10, 2015, 10:57:25 am »
I have two kids and am on my second marriage. I've lived in a foreign country and had three different careers. Not that any of that is particularly noteworthy, but I can tell you the typical member here is a never-married young white male, angry, highly intelligent, and not doing well financially or career-wise. You're all of those, and that was me 20 years ago.
If somebody handed you 100 million and a beautiful wife, you'd be a Jeb Bush supporter in less than a year. And I'm not mocking you, I'm just pointing out that your rage isn't especially selfless, perhaps.

Okay, thank you.

...but still you act like a butthurt smuglord wannabe-therapist.

It really sounds like you've had the life beaten out of you.

It's no wonder you lack the spirit of national pride.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 11:06:48 am by actup90 »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: August 10, 2015, 11:20:36 am »
dude, I'm trying to help. A year or two ago I'd have already banned you. If you don't believe that, ask some of the longtime members. What I'm doing is using compassion and understanding to handle conflict. The alternative is rarely as productive. If you want to see me as a partially-beaten-down sort-of-old man, feel free.

And national pride leads to war. So does racial pride. Those were the key drivers of World War II.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 10, 2015, 12:27:26 pm »
dude, I'm trying to help. A year or two ago I'd have already banned you. If you don't believe that, ask some of the longtime members. What I'm doing is using compassion and understanding to handle conflict. The alternative is rarely as productive. If you want to see me as a partially-beaten-down sort-of-old man, feel free.

And national pride leads to war. So does racial pride. Those were the key drivers of World War II.

I know your kind, you think you're educated and mature; but looking at your snide behavior, the passive aggressive nonsense you've spread all over this thread, your way of thinking is obviously degenerate. You're not trying to help, you're a condescending jerk who then resorts to power tripping threats of censorship.

If you want to help: consider going back to whichever country made you so high and morally righteous, they probably need help.

I've added a lot to this thread, you've added nothing but your negative attitude.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #197 on: August 10, 2015, 12:42:21 pm »
Time to lock this topic. Calm down folks. I did not know Trump can cause so much emotion with Americans.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #198 on: August 10, 2015, 02:06:51 pm »
Could we leave out personal insults in future? Differences in politics really should not be an issue, here.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk