Author Topic: Why Traditional Wives Rock  (Read 1291 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Why Traditional Wives Rock
« on: January 20, 2017, 11:34:54 am »
Chatting with a traditional provincial Filipino wife this morning.

She's 21. Myka. Lives in the province of Antique.

Why traditional provincial Filipino women rock.

A normal conversation:

-------- Tagalog Language -----------

Me: Basta malinis ang bahay, masarap ang pagkain, bagong ligo ka at maganda ang smile mo at asikasuhin mo sya na parang hari pag dating nya, eh di okay lahat di ba?

Myka: ..sympre inaasikaso ko sya ng mabuti kuya. wla nmang asawa na d inaasikaso ng asawa dba. tpuz sinusundo ko pa siya sa trabaho nya..

------- ENGLISH TRANSLATION --------

Me: Of course you keep the house clean, the food tastes great, you are fresh from a bath, and you have a warm smile when he arrives and you attend to his needs like a king when he arrives. Everything is good then, right?

Myka: Of course I attend to his needs really well. There is no wife that does not attend to her husband's needs, right? I also pick him up at work on his way home.

---------------------------------------------

This chat was done today, January 20, 2017 at 10am.

Myka used to work with us as a house maid some 2 years ago.

She's back in her home province and is married to a husband (30) who has a good job and they are trying to start a family.  She's asking me for baby making tips.  They have been trying for a year now.

----------------

Why I know there are UNICORNS out there in the provinces for my sons.  They are out there and we will find them.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk