Author Topic: Climate change  (Read 10393 times)

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Climate change
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2013, 12:02:28 am »
ignore it all you want but here it is staring you in the face.

Quote by Club of Rome: "In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like WOULD FIT THE BILL....All these dangers are caused by human intervention....and thus THE REAL ENEMY THEN IS HUMANITY ITSELF....believe humanity requires a common motivation, namely a common adversary in order to realize world government. It does not matter if this common enemy is “a real one or….one invented for the purpose."

please read that quote over and over again until you understand what they are saying. or you could just talk about completely unrelated topics without addressing this which I am sure you will. (but hopefully my saying this will force you into addressing it)

I would like it to be noted that this is a blatant hack slash and infuse bullshit misquote.

"In searching for a common enemy against whom we can unite, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like, would fit the bill. In their totality and their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which must be confronted by everyone together. But in designating these dangers as the enemy, we fall into the trap, which we have already warned readers about, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention in natural processes, an it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy then is humanity itself."

Actual quote.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2013, 12:07:35 am »
Please point out where I misquoted. It is completely accurate as far as I know.

if you cant see them admitting that they made it up i dont know what you are reading. I guess it is a common example of cognitive dissonance. You know what you are seeing but just cant admit it to yourself.

It does not matter if this common enemy is “a real one or….one invented for the purpose."

please explain exactly what that statement means to you.

just read the whole book like I did. All they talk about is the concept of making up a problem and then bringing in their solution of world government. THey talk about this for dozens of pages but every once in a while interject with "i know we are spending dozens of pages discussing how to fake a problem to creat world governement but in the case global warming its real, we are just pontificating in those parts that dont sound so nice"

but hey, some people will believe anything.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2013, 12:12:44 am »
both of our quotes were accurate by the way. the use of ellipsis is a completely valid way of quoting. My wuote would have lasted many pages if i didnt use illipsis and nobody would have read all that. I lumped the important parts together for the sake of argument.
-----------

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2013, 12:26:40 am »
both of our quotes were accurate by the way. the use of ellipsis is a completely valid way of quoting. My wuote would have lasted many pages if i didnt use illipsis and nobody would have read all that. I lumped the important parts together for the sake of argument.

It is a misquote, if you hadn't used elipsis, the quote would have meant something else and lasted chapters.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2013, 01:14:56 am »
I dont believe in comets and meteors? Thats news to me.

not you troll, you don't matter anyway, the people who are taking it upon themselves to decide how our large population of humans interact with their environment.

troll do you  have thin eyebrows?  just curious, I have a feeling you misinterpreted things a lot, and maybe lack a bit of intuition, or have trouble communicating in certain ways.  I am not trying to be a dick, this is just something I have noticed here, like everything seems to be very black and white. 

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2013, 01:17:04 am »
The meaning was retained perfectly, even better than if I didnt use the illipses actually. I should know since I read the whole thing.  Plus this report isnt the only admission. I posted a page full of even more blatant admissions of lying I just focused on club of rome since its such a powerful think tank

the emails are perhaps the most damning since they never expected them to be read by anyone

here 20 emails from the second batch of hacked emails that are quite telling. Nobody denies the validity of the emails.

THey detail intimidation of skeptics, falsification of data, and many other crimes.

there are way too many admissions to count. So many that arguin the science becomes pointless when they constantly admit their lies.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2013, 01:22:02 am »
not you troll, you don't matter anyway, the people who are taking it upon themselves to decide how our large population of humans interact with their environment.

troll do you  have thin eyebrows?  just curious, I have a feeling you misinterpreted things a lot, and maybe lack a bit of intuition, or have trouble communicating in certain ways.  I am not trying to be a dick, this is just something I have noticed here, like everything seems to be very black and white.

nobody should take it upon themselves to decide how any other person does anything, which is the main problem I have with the man made climate change myth.

so how was I supposed to interpret your comment? I must not understand it because i thought you meant that people who dont believe in man made climate change also dont believe in comets or meteors. if that is a proper interpretation please tell me where you got this information and if not please tell me what the proper interpretation of that statement would be.

and what do my eyebrows have to do with this? no they are not thin by the way. They are thicker than average I believe.
-----------

William

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2013, 01:54:58 am »
troll do you  have thin eyebrows?

"one symptom of Hypothyroid is having thinning eyebrows, and specifically missing the outer third of your eyebrows!"
http://www.savvyskin.com/skimpy-thinning-eyebrows

Of course, they don't tell the cause of hypothyroid, which is iodine deficiency.

But I don't see anywhere that thin eyebrows have any effect on the kind of internet posts? Please tell.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2013, 11:20:35 pm »
heres the horror that will come of all this. This is the point of it all and we will all live like this if the fake environmental fascists get their way.

once again this video is produced by those pushing the agenda.

Agenda 21 And The UN (Elites) Plan For YOUR Future - "Plannedopolis"
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk