Author Topic: Gallbladder Pain  (Read 13585 times)

Offline Fermenter Zym

• Bear Hunter
  • microcosm monkey, navigating inner-space.
    • View Profile
Gallbladder Pain
« on: May 15, 2012, 01:57:29 am »
Hello all,

The digestive pain I have been experiencing since beginning RP has been identified by my naturopath as gall-bladder pain. It seems that I simply cannot digest all the fats I am eating and/or perhaps I have gallstones. Does anyone have any suggestions to help this?

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Gallbladder Pain
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 02:29:18 am »
whats your life like right now zym?
work, money, emotional etc.....stressors?
what is your diet like, a typical day?
get some digestive enzymes, solaray makes a good pancreatin that is not so expensive
are you eating refined fats like butters, oils etc?
can you come up with four small, simple and nourishing meals you can eat each day that have enough calories and are easy to digest and do those for two weeks?
are you taking any digestive bitters or herbs for the gallbladder?  i would suggest oregon grape root tea as a drink during the day.
 do you take any vitamin c  or lecithin?  a good and easy to digest fat that is also a source of lecithin is egg yolks.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 10:02:02 am »
I don't know if this will work for you - but it erased my mother's gall stones and sludge completely. I watched it happen in sonograms and it was her only treatment. I gave her a mixture of tincture and essential oil of peppermint in water. Peppermint is usually very gentle for people, is a digestive and dissolves the cholesterol that makes gall stones.

All Jessica said is going to the cause rather than the symptom. Peppermint goes to the symptom - but better than just about anything else including the surgery that was in the planning. Just don't let the doctors remove that gall bladder! You need that.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 06:09:05 am »
Liver flush. Duh.
-----------

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 06:17:54 am »
I second on the liver flush.  What people don't realize is like, ok we have all been on good diets for maybe a few years?  I don't know about you, but the first 22 years of my life i ate a ton of junk food, alcohol, bad fats, carbs, cheese, fried food, you name it.  I think that eating great is a big help but sometimes our bodies need help getting the accumulated "gunk" out of our systems so the "GOOD" food/nutrition can work its magic.  We are what we absorb, not what we we eat =)  Gearing up for liver flush 4 next week.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 06:19:25 am »
Liver flushes are more intense than peppermint - some people can't tolerate them well - but they work!

How did your first 3 go Joe? Did you reverse gall bladder disease? What was your experience?

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 11:42:08 am »
I second on the liver flush.  What people don't realize is like, ok we have all been on good diets for maybe a few years?  I don't know about you, but the first 22 years of my life i ate a ton of junk food, alcohol, bad fats, carbs, cheese, fried food, you name it.  I think that eating great is a big help but sometimes our bodies need help getting the accumulated "gunk" out of our systems so the "GOOD" food/nutrition can work its magic.  We are what we absorb, not what we we eat =)  Gearing up for liver flush 4 next week.

Im exactly the same except 20 years worth instead of 22. None of the herbs tinctures and stuff did anything for me compared to the flushes. I hate using such drastic measures and every single aspect of the liver flush is so unpleasant that I hate to do it but it works well and I think if you are in a lot of pain you should do it. Any damage done would be negligible since your healing time go up whenever your gallbladder becomes more efficient and you will definitly be better than ever.

-----------

Offline Fermenter Zym

• Bear Hunter
  • microcosm monkey, navigating inner-space.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2012, 12:25:40 am »
Liver flushes are more intense than peppermint - some people can't tolerate them well - but they work!

How did your first 3 go Joe? Did you reverse gall bladder disease? What was your experience?

Have you had success with them too, Dorothy?

Im exactly the same except 20 years worth instead of 22. None of the herbs tinctures and stuff did anything for me compared to the flushes. I hate using such drastic measures and every single aspect of the liver flush is so unpleasant that I hate to do it but it works well and I think if you are in a lot of pain you should do it. Any damage done would be negligible since your healing time go up whenever your gallbladder becomes more efficient and you will definitly be better than ever.

I'm definitely considering it. I wanted to check with my naturopath first, though.

Do any of you know if gallbladder problems can cause pain on the left side of the body as well? I have pain on both sides on the front under the abdominal area as well as on both sides of my body so I'm curious if I am just having digestive issues from a lack of gut flora to digest raw meat.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 12:56:24 am »
Fermenter - I've used milk thistle, dandelion and burdock in the past and that was I all the help I needed when I was more congested. Now I think of peppermint as so gentle and powerful that I feel no need at all to do an uncomfortable flush and my Mom was incapable of withstanding a liver flush. It was so impressive to watch the scans and the doctors mystified that I have that permanently in my minds eye when it comes to the gall bladder now. I also happen to LOVE my peppermint drinks and crave them. It's tincture with some food grade peppermint essential oil mixed in and squirted into a glass of water. But not everyone can deal with the cooling nature of peppermint.

The gall bladder meridian runs up and down both sides of the body - I mean really the SIDES - the outsides of the leg and the torso. Just thought I'd add that tidbit in for you.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2012, 09:29:42 pm »
I think im gonna try to finish off my healing with herbs since I dont need to take time off to do that like with the flushes.

I think if you are able though you should just flush because it will get things going a lot faster either way.
-----------

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2012, 10:56:23 pm »
You know - I read GS's liver flush with egg yolks, oil and lemon and it sounded kind of like a nice breakfast. I eat those three ingredients separately and together often so thought it might be fun to try that flush with 2/3 of the mixture (since I only usually eat two egg yolks at time) to find out if my liver/gall bladder have anything left in them to flush. I like doing experiments like that At this point in the game I doubt it could do me much harm or be very difficult for me - but it will be interesting to see! I need some jump starting lately. Nothing is as important as that good old liver, pancreas, gall bladder thang working right. It's how we get rid of toxins.

Troll - did it knock you out for days or something?

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012, 01:42:32 am »
The egg yolk liver flush wasnt too pleasant either in my opinion. I didnt need any recovery time for that.

the other liver flushes didnt knock me out but the forceful nature of it takes a lot out of you. Theres a lot of nausea involved whenever I do it that takes about a day after im done to go away.

The egg yolk flush did nothing for me compared to the other flushes. It just wasnt strong enough for me. My liver was probably really messed up.
-----------

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 02:34:13 am »
What were the flushes that you did troll? Did you do coffee enemas?

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2012, 03:22:05 am »
i did this one once, and it worked the best
Liver Cleanse Recipe by The Liver Flush Man

i also did the hulda clark one about 5 times and that worked great but not as well. I think the coffee and niacin isnt as bad as the epsom. the epsom is one of the worst things iv ever consumed next to the olive oil lemon juice mix.
-----------

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2012, 03:57:03 am »
Oh my!

The part I couldn't do is the coffee. I remember ages ago I tried a coffee enema and it made me wired! I've been totally off coffee and caffeine too long to go putting that stuff up my butt. I have to admit though that I'm enough of an addict that if the only way I could get a cup of coffee is that way - it's still tempting.  ;)

I'm not having any problems so something as extreme as enemas is not warranted - but I understand the logic of why they should work.

I had three egg yolks for breakfast today. I think I'm going to try the simple egg, lemon and oil breakfast dish first. Hey - that's kind of like having lemon mayonnaise for breakfast. hee hee.

Do you know what the purpose of the different elements are? Why lemon and why oil in all the cleanses? The niacin sounds like a really good precaution.

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
  • May we all prosper in optimal health!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2012, 09:49:43 am »
Im pretty sure there are different liver flushes but what liver flush are you guys speaking of?Ingredients?
YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE!!

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2012, 10:15:05 am »
The one in the video above.

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
  • May we all prosper in optimal health!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2012, 10:30:05 am »
ok,just saw it,thanks
YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE!!

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2012, 10:02:34 pm »
I use grapefruit in my liver flushes.  They taste pretty good.  I actually look forward to the oil/citrus mixture after eating nothing all day and those amazingly tasty epsom salt water drinks =)

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2012, 02:09:15 am »
Do these flushes have to be so extreme in amounts? I guess I don't really understand the process. I mean - this morning I had three egg yolks in my soup mix in which there was a little lemon and olive oil. Would less lemon and oil still do a little cleansing - or is the whole point to make it extreme in order for it to work at all?

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2012, 12:44:53 pm »
I use grapefruit in my liver flushes.  They taste pretty good.  I actually look forward to the oil/citrus mixture after eating nothing all day and those amazingly tasty epsom salt water drinks =)

this has to be a joke, you are talking about the top 2 most vile things I have ever tasted. I cant believe this
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2012, 12:46:06 pm »
Do these flushes have to be so extreme in amounts? I guess I don't really understand the process. I mean - this morning I had three egg yolks in my soup mix in which there was a little lemon and olive oil. Would less lemon and oil still do a little cleansing - or is the whole point to make it extreme in order for it to work at all?

i think they do have to be so extreme, the point of a flush is that it forces things out with the force of the flush. You need a large amount of the liquid with which youre flushing in order to create the force in the flush. Think about a toilet flushing without all that water, you need a lot of water for the flush to do its work.
-----------

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2012, 01:07:00 pm »
Too bad.
Do these flushes even work without the coffee enemas ya think?

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2012, 01:54:48 am »
yeah, if you use epsom salts, but I think thats way worse.
-----------

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2012, 03:22:33 am »
Haha, troll what can i say.

Dorothy, yea i think its the extreme factor.  Basically its no fat the whole day.  Then you dump a huge amount of fat/citrus into the system all at once and your liver goes WOAH and shoots out real strong.  I have done both flushes and coffee enemas.  I think the enemas work in mild cases and i plan on doing those in the future for maintenance, but i don't think they will get the liver moving if you have really blocked up liver.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk