Author Topic: Raw Paleo Vegetable Cannabis Juicing and Eating Benefits  (Read 4476 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Raw Paleo Vegetable Cannabis Juicing and Eating Benefits
« on: February 12, 2013, 05:38:05 pm »
The Power of RAW Cannabis.

The raw eating of cannabis as a dietary essential.
Amazing testimonials of people who EAT this vegetable every day.
Legalize cannabis in your country today!

See the amazing beautiful woman testify her immense health benefits eating cannabis.

Remember that the power is not in smoking it, the power is in eating cannabis RAW!

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline bookittyrun

• Bear Hunter
  • smart enough to play dumb...
    • View Profile
Re: Raw Paleo Vegetable Cannabis Juicing and Eating Benefits
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 01:21:06 pm »
what?  no one has replied or commented?  how disappointing...

does a fine job of clearing up strept throat within 24-36 hours?  (so i've heard, of course).

slows/dries up sinus draining related to allergy triggers?  (never tried the stuff).

lupus symptoms remission?  (i know some person, who knows a person, who heard of someone).

i guess it falls into that bitter fruit for diabetes catagory thing you posted a while back...  i mean, really - mother nature knowing more than the fda?  c'mon.  these guys went to some school, got an expensive education... the fda would never lead the people astray...   gs, you should put less faith in natural remedies, and focus more on what folks in white lab coats driving expensive cars tell you. 

;)
"it'll be just like a sleepover, only we'll be sweaty and covered with grease!"  spongebob squarepants

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 12:15:26 am »
Cannabis at one time was a mainstay of the medical profession for a variety of problems. Since it's prohibition, it has been bred to be a hallucinogen, so it has changed it's properties to be less useful for medicinal purposes, so I have been told.

Apparently medicinal cannabis has less or no hallucinogenic properties.

Personally I did it (as a carcinogen) as a teen and was persuaded to discontinue as I did not want a criminal record. Now I don't even drink alcohol, but I do think it should be completely legalized.

That aside, I know that people use it for a wide variety of medicinal uses and a man from Nova Scotia, Canada recommends it for curing cancer.

I think that the day is coming when it is legalized everywhere and will be one more nail in the coffin of Big Pharma.
Cheers
Al

Offline roosttylor

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 06:24:10 pm »
I haven't eaten raw yet but I have slowly started weeding out what I don't want which is sugar, wheat. I have been eating raw veggies and fruit, nuts,
  and I lightly cook salmon burgers and chicken, for a few days as I slowly walk into this, and figure it out.

ahsan

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 01:24:26 am »
roosttylor,
There is a period of adaption to a raw diet and taking it slow is not a bad idea. Your gut flora has to change to be more raw friendly. Once this has changed you will find it to be a considerably better diet. It feels a lot more comfortable.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 03:04:56 am by TylerDurden »
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk