Author Topic: Welcome SVRN  (Read 6026 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Welcome SVRN
« on: October 22, 2013, 12:35:02 am »
I know we all may have gotten to a heated start, but we can begin again.  No debates on this thread please.  I will delete any that pop up.

Maybe SVRN can introduce himself in this thread so we can all get to know him a little better.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome SVRN
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 01:10:53 am »
ill be away from the computer for a couple days. Ill definitly post something here when I get back.
-----------

Offline Barefoot Instincto

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 06:02:06 am »
Your knowledge, point of view and participation in this forum is appreciated, svrn.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 09:00:25 am »
I have suffered from occasional crippling stomach aches and fatigue as far back as I can remember. My standard route of treatment has always been tylenol or advil or something of the sort to knock me out so I could get to sleep.

My healing journey began about 8 years ago when I first started waking up to the reality of the depopulation agenda. I learned that many biological weapons have been introduced into our food supply such as gmo foods, vaccines, aspartame, high fructose corn syrup and maybe some other basic things I forgot to mention which a large segment of the general population is aware of. These are the first things I ever consciously decided to cut out of my diet and i felt a bit better in general after doing this although my stomach pains and general digestive issues didnt improve much.

I then decided that all chemicals are bad even if they arent deliberate biological weapons and decided I would never eat any food in which I didnt understand what one of the ingredients were (long chemical names) and made sure each ingredient listed was an actual natural product.

This brought me further improvement although my stomach issues were still generally unresolved.

During this time I began drinking heavily as well almost every day and would deal with ym hangover symptoms with cannabis so would barely notice any of the engative effects I was feeling. I then had a particularly profound mushroom trip in which I decided to quit drinking (although that positive thing happened I was sucked into a world of spiritual darkness seperate from that due to this trip but that is another story) but the damage was already done from that. I was having intermittent pain in my liver area as well after that and decided I ahd to become healthy. SO I became vegetarian and when I continued getting worse and worse after that I became a vegan and then I became alkaline diet and then I became raw vegan and my digestion seemed to have substantially improved yet I began to look like  a concentration camp victim and was very low energy and eventually decided this couldnt be right.

The next step I decided to do was complete omnivore eating whatever I wanted but only if it was certified organic. I ended up going heavy on the cooked meat and put on some healthy looking weight and although my digrstion sufferred compared to raw vegan I had more energy and strength so continued with this.

Over time my i began waking up with nausea every day and periodically vomiited for no reason, my joints started hurting and my back was giving me a lot of trouble at a scarily young age. I started practicing herbal medicine with tinctures and teas and other such things. I did this for about a year as my condition got worse and worse and was heavily smoking cannabis all day long to be able to function as a human being at all and thank god that I at elast had that during this difficult time.

Eventually I was surfing the net and came up on good samaritans videos of him eating raw emat and testimonials from people he cured. ALthough I heard of raw meat diet before I didnt give it much thought until I actually saw this guy on the internet eating all these varieties of raw animal foods. THis made it easy for me to go and buy my first steak that I would eat raw. I ate it and instantly felt almost a sense of euphoria rush over me. I felt great right away and have been eating raw meat every day ever since and have been improving every day.

My liver still hurt however and after reading his curemanual website i realized that I definitly had gallstone symptoms and began doing his liver flushes, mostly with the apple juice fast. I did about 5 of these and the pain that was bothering me so much had reduced by about 60 percent due to those flushes but they were so unpleasant and the pain was now manageable so I decided to let raw diet do the rest of the work and now that area of my body is about 95 percent healed. My gallstone pain befoer this sometimes reached level 10/10 and kept me up all night it was truly horrible and I would have definitly had my gallbladder removed if I went to the hospital but I knew very deep down that mainstream medicine was completely sinister and the people who created it only wanted me dead so I stayed away.

Other than that i found raw dairy club through someone on this forum and did that for about 6 months befoer I decided it wasnt for me and gave it up. then after much experience with this diet I began seeing that more and more things I thought aajonus was wrong about proved to actually be true so I decided I should give raw dairy another go after all. This time I followed aajonuses recommendations of blending my milk with cream and honey and letting it sit for a while before drinking. I also drank copious kefire and ate lots of cheese and worked my way up before beginning to drink a half gallon a day and it actually worked for me at that point so now iv been drinking a half gallon a day ever since and feel even better.

also to be noted is that high emat has been a great part of my healing as well as copious amounts of seafood and shellfish,

i probably left some important stuff out but oh well, I already wrote almost a book Thanks for the encouragement barefoot :)
-----------

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 09:13:53 am »
Cool story man! Thanks for sharing! Great to know your journey and I think it's cool you went vegetarian and then even vegan seeing only worsening health problems. I never cut out meat entirely, but even with low quality chicken/beef/seafood I never felt better than when eating meat. I did try heavy veggie times as well and they only made me feel worse.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 09:14:50 am »
they all made me feel worse and worse. However raw vegan improved my digestion while making everything else worse.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 11:24:07 am »
So GS is even inspiring people in the US, huh?  ROFL

I guess you actually have to make videos if you want to inspire people. I might give that a try.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2013, 11:32:16 am »
Yes GS is completely responsible for setting me on the path to health.

Funny how a random related video link on youtube can so drastically change your life.
-----------

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2013, 03:19:18 pm »
Wow.  It's nice to know a youtube video helped.  Makes all of this effort letting the good news out worth it!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2013, 04:39:45 pm »
Thank you for sharing Svrn!  :) you truly have gotten through a lot of pain. So glad you are doing well now. We are just so fortunate to have this forum with all these interesting people sharing our journeys! They might differ a bit, but our goal is all the same.. and the raw animal food thing is something truly amazing  :)

And we are all weirdos in the eyes of mainstream that's for sure..lol

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2013, 04:59:00 pm »
Inger, i found your videos the most inspiring. Instant crush fan here. :)

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2013, 12:17:05 am »
I am an fan of you too GS, the most gentle, loving and wise moderator you are  :-*

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2013, 09:15:55 am »
Svrn
Many aspects of your story bare a striking resemblance to own past struggles. 

I am glad you have found a way of life that is helping you heal and regenerate,
hopefully over time you will continue to gain better and better health as your body tissue is cleansed and rejuvenated

Yes GS is completely responsible for setting me on the path to health.

Funny how a random related video link on youtube can so drastically change your life.

Tell me about it, GS brought me here as well.

I believe you-tube along other forms of new media including internet forums are responsible for creating a shift in the schematics of the brain in people who use them, causing an evolutionary quantum leap in the way we communicate and process information.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 09:27:33 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk