Author Topic: Weight gain help  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Ciprian09

• Forager
    • View Profile
Weight gain help
« on: September 01, 2020, 10:46:13 pm »
Hello to everyone , my name s Ciprian and I have about 4 months and a half in as a raw carnivore with some fruits in between . I need some advices if you are kind to help me regarding gaining weight on this diet which I have trouble with . I'm originally from romania but I live on a island called Alderney near UK and unfortunately raw milk is illegal here even tho I tried to convince the only farmer on this island . I'm not lactose intolerant but I have some type of eczema so pasteurized milk is out of discussion even tho I love milk products so much I assume will have to wait until I go back in my home country . I suppose you would suggest me the same raw milk or no milk at all . The thing is I eat chuck steaks lots of liver other organs when I find , fish and fat cuts usually suet .From what I know to gain weight you need certain amount of carbohydrates , but in animal kingdom are
 only milk and honey . But eating such high amounts of honey it doesn't sound goos to me . Can someone give me an advice please ? I'm a hard gainer so to speak and second I work in constructions also so I gotta eat lots .

Offline Sol^Sa

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Weight gain help
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 03:23:13 am »
What I understood from my research I will tell you. The reason you don't gain healthy weight is because your whole organism is unhealthy, although you probably can gain unhealthy weight if you eat junk or anything. You probably have also unhealthy body tissues and fluids accumulated first you will lose weight if you are on the right path. For some it's unhealthy eating but also our foods are getting less nutrient dense thanks to modern civilization and the environment more toxic. Fruits, Sugars even Milk can be harmful if eaten too much, especially fruit sugar in any form honey etc. AV wasn't right on everything. Those wild people that eat honey are simply more vital and robust than us, your starting point is disease. In that state fruits, honey etc. don't nourish a weak organism. There can only be afaik about 5 grams of sugar in your blood, that can be carried around. You don't need carbohydrates to gain weight it's a myth, at best unhealthy diseased weight. Also for sick people it is ok to cook your meat lightly as your stomach doesn't produce the right amount of digestive juices to break it down. Almost forgot one very important point, you are what you absorb not what you eat. You are welcome, some high quality insider information. Don't steal it like Frank Tufano or Paul Saladino haha
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 05:01:29 am by Sol^Sa »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk