Author Topic: At last! A study more directly linking biological age to cooking-derived toxins  (Read 5118 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2566228/How-old-inside-A-new-device-reveals-quickly-youre-ageing-These-three-women-dare-try-it.html

Of course, the article only dares to criticise high temperature cooking while ignoring the fact that AGE-levels in the body would be much lower if a person were to avoid cooked and processed foods altogether.

Please post some comments to the article!
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
It just shows what raw foodists have known for many years....that we not only look and feel 10-15 years younger than our age, our bodies actually ARE younger.

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
I have so low AGE levels (I tested with that machine and I was 5 yo - retested to be sure, my real age is 37) that I even eat some cooked meat or fish once in a while to increase them...! lol
Oh and I am not strictly raw so once in a while I have cooked mussels, champagne... 100% chocolate.. coffee, or even a blue steak! Despite all that I still tested so crazy low. Might be my other protocols... ;-)

I think we might need some AGEs at least

I had some cooked beef tongue I made myself and I did not felt any bad after at all. I just ate it plain. No sides. But sure I love raw and will always eat the main part of my food raw. Most days I am 100% raw. But I just have realized since I eat no fruits anymore I tolerate some gently cooked animal food very well. I am very careful about quality though. After the cooked tongue I ate quite a bit of raw hazelnuts! No issues at all. I just felt great lol

The weird thing is I do have some wrinkles around my eyes....... how comes that!

I know about one other rawfooder who tested her, she is 39 yo and her AGE level age was 23 yo. She eats an omnivore diet a little longer than I am on raw - but very little calories and not much fruit, almost never meat but she does often eat fish.

I would love more of you to test!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 05:49:25 pm by Inger »

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
Remember I have smoked... and had quite some amount of alcohol in my previous unhealthy life.. and lots of stress! I also ate huge amounts of fruits in my first rawfooder years. Not good. Too bad I did not tested then! I really think my ketogenic  diet for the last 4 years and my cold water dips and love relationship with the dark have repaired quite a bit of things in my body and lowered my AGE levels too

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
in this last picture,, you do look about five.   When you write your love relationship with dark, is that meant that you go to bed early and don't use many lights in your house?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Finding a TruAGE scanner is a problem as it costs c.2,600 dollars, as I recall. I saw mention of a free open-day where one could try such a scanner free but it occurred months ago.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Inger

• Chief
    • View Profile
Van, the pic is just a few weeks old..lol I am 37 and it is in deep cold winter I am on my way to feed the animals
believe me I have wrinkles you just cannot see them in the pic lol

My love relationship with the dark means exactly what you said there Van. I use dark blue light blocker glasses after 6 PM and also only candles or reddish salt lamps (15 watt only) I use f.lux on my screens and turn the screen darker and use the blueblockers too if I need to be on the computer after sunset.

I shower in candlelight - it is very sensual  :)

the natural darkness makes me think and contemplate more, gives me insights about stuff that troubles me etc., I think about it as a gift today. I love it! It is like something in me have changed, now the dark never bother me at all, I crave it instead.
Just as much I crave the daylight and sun when the sun is up.

It is like I crave more of nature alltogether, and it makes me very, very happy  :)

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Inger I think I know that feeling.  I recently returned home to Norther Ca. from a week long stay in Hawaii (going back in two weeks).  While there I longed for the sun to set, for darkness itself.   It was if I had the whole night to myself to savor, to relish.  I actually enjoyed waking up in the middle of the night to greet the trade winds, to smell,  to let go of anything that wasn't nature itself.    But,  that was there, and here it's not as easy, where it's cold (winter here) and rainy.      I still think you're ripe for ongoing video series.   And no rush,   and,   I'm happy to remind you until you're ready.  (smiling here) 

Offline juvegede

• Forager
    • View Profile
what device ? i cant found

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk