Author Topic: Government bans sale of raw human placenta  (Read 2858 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Government bans sale of raw human placenta
« on: May 03, 2015, 07:29:15 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3065712/Firm-selling-smoothies-raw-human-placenta-closed-health-risks.html

This is bad. I reckon the only reason why our governments have not done much to ban the sale of raw animal foods in general is because they assume that they are invariably cooked afterwards. Raw dairy is banned in many countries. Here in Austria, it is legal but they are forced to write an instruction on every  glass milk-bottle stating that the raw milk should be boiled before consumption.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Government bans sale of raw human placenta
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 03:31:47 am »
The only reason why raw meat is legal to buy and sell is because most people have been properly brainwashed to always cook it. Raw milk was made illegal worldwide at a time when the vast majority of people were consuming theirs raw.

The State wants people sick, dumb and dependent so that they can maintain and expand their power without much resistance from private individuals, and often with the masses cheering on the boot that stomps their face, and begging for more.

There are very few people who are into raw meats, but as this becomes more popular, rest assured we will see more bans of this type around the world.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 03:40:06 am »
The only reason why raw meat is legal to buy and sell is because most people have been properly brainwashed to always cook it. Raw milk was made illegal worldwide at a time when the vast majority of people were consuming theirs raw.

The State wants people sick, dumb and dependent so that they can maintain and expand their power without much resistance from private individuals, and often with the masses cheering on the boot that stomps their face, and begging for more.

There are very few people who are into raw meats, but as this becomes more popular, rest assured we will see more bans of this type around the world.

No. In countries where raw meat/fish consumption is cultural, there will be no such bans, count on it.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 03:56:24 am »
No. In countries where raw meat/fish consumption is cultural, there will be no such bans, count on it.

It depends on how popular it is. Maybe raw fish won't be banned in Japan. But already in many places in the world, a sushi restaurant will get closed down if the fish they sell is fresh (has never been frozen).

Who knows what sort of laws they'll make up to make sure food is still toxic or nutrient deficient no matter how it's prepared. Irratiation, chemical preservatives, the sky is the limit.

And of course, mandatory vaccinations, we'll likely be seeing more of those.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 05:24:43 am »
You do realize that these government people pretty much all eat a cooked diet?

I know for sure that raw milk and cheese is legal in France and Belgium, and fresh raw beef can be served in restaurants (steak tartar). Same for sushi, unfrozen fresh salmon tartar, oysters, and a whole lot of other raw foods...

If the Belgian government is trying to weaken me through food choice, it's doing a pretty shitty job...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 07:47:48 am by JeuneKoq »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk