Author Topic: Heart Hurts When Sleeping On My Left Side  (Read 5659 times)

Offline marshel

• Forager
    • View Profile
Heart Hurts When Sleeping On My Left Side
« on: December 23, 2009, 05:46:42 pm »
Hi all,
Has anyone experienced this? When you're sleeping on your left side, sometimes, during the middle of the night, or in the morning, you'll have a sharp pain in that area (I don't know if it's the actual heart or the muscles or the ribs) but it really woke me up today at like 9AM and I felt like WTF WAS GOING ON? It just scared me a bit. I'm only 21, although I am only 115 pounds, and 5'9" in heigh, although I doubt that has anything to do with it.

Has anyone experienced this??

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Heart Hurts When Sleeping On My Left Side
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 05:55:33 pm »
In pre-rawpalaeo days I felt much like that and couldn't sleep on my left side(though I felt a great deal of discomofrot, rather than a sharp pain). Mind you, my body was hyper-sensitive all over at that time, so I simply slept on my right side or on my back.

I also had some weird nerve-problems in pre-rawpalaeo days, which were very frequent. That is, every now and then I'd get an electrical jolt somewhere in my body, sometimes around my heart but could occur anywhere. Now I only get this very rarely indeed.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 09:54:17 pm »
Hi all,
Has anyone experienced this? When you're sleeping on your left side, sometimes, during the middle of the night, or in the morning, you'll have a sharp pain in that area (I don't know if it's the actual heart or the muscles or the ribs) but it really woke me up today at like 9AM and I felt like WTF WAS GOING ON? It just scared me a bit. I'm only 21, although I am only 115 pounds, and 5'9" in heigh, although I doubt that has anything to do with it.

During your age and younger I would get heart burns or heart pains like that a few times.  Saw a doctor then but he said it was probably nothing.  Was also diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse.  When I did all my health regimen detox and diet change that heart thing went away.

If it turns out to be an emergency, the hospital ER should know what to do.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 09:29:20 pm »

Never.  My heart was sensitive during normal waking hours for years before RAF.

Share your diet history with us.  I'm sure we have ideas for you.  You do say you drink a lot of fruit juice.  Maybe it could be what you drink.  Have you read through our forums much?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk