Author Topic: Reaction to rice  (Read 6535 times)

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Reaction to rice
« on: July 01, 2010, 08:18:53 am »
What a day. I needed carbs so I decided to eat rice. Ate it once, then another time and my body found a need to eject it. I had intense abdominal pain that made me fall down and yell. I was taken to a hospital by ambulance and there my body cleared off the junk. I suspect the reason was because my body was so dry (Little fat intake, limited carbs, mostly meat) and the constipating rice put my body in an emergency state.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Reaction to rice
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 09:10:18 am »
Food that we are not used to will tend to do that.

Something like that happened to me with commercial sushi.  I was in pain for 3 days.

Another time happened to me with eating cooked meat morning, noon and night.  Pain and diarrhea the next day.

It's a detox process and some detoxes can be very painful.

Glad you are alive.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 11:01:11 am »
Thanks, I didn't think I'd make it out alive.

I will stick to cooked buckwheat groats as my temporary carb compromise until I can get a decent fat supply, superior to grains and doesn't give me their bad effects. A widespread food in my culture so it's easy for me obtain.

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 10:49:08 pm »
After an x-ray scan on my abdomen, they reported unusual amount of stools stuck in my GI track, particularly in the right colon. This is no surprise as I was always constipated. The pain makes sense as it was so hard to push the invading "food" through my compromised intestines.

Offline NEUROSPORT

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 04:26:35 am »
Damn you people scare me.

I will soon need to drive cross country and eat various GARBAGE from places like Wendy's and Seven-Eleven along the way.  I wonder how i will survive that LOL.

I think i will need to have a meal or two at Wendy's or Seven-Eleven before i set out on my way to test the waters so to speak.  Better to be vomiting into my beautiful toilet than all over myself on the highway !

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 05:17:14 am »
How did you "need" carbs?

Offline NEUROSPORT

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 05:30:24 am »

i was thinking about it as well lol.

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 05:32:01 am »
Damn you people scare me.

I will soon need to drive cross country and eat various GARBAGE from places like Wendy's and Seven-Eleven along the way.  I wonder how i will survive that LOL.

I think i will need to have a meal or two at Wendy's or Seven-Eleven before i set out on my way to test the waters so to speak.  Better to be vomiting into my beautiful toilet than all over myself on the highway !

This should further scare people away from grains  :D I would be scared to even touch that garbage... would do anything to take something edible with me.

I had no choice. My meals were mostly protein, no fat. I was almost powered down so I needed carbs (couldn't get fat). Eventually I'll try VLC or ZC to get out of this mess.

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2010, 05:34:40 am »
Some people do need carbs, not everyone does well on RZC.

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2010, 05:46:50 am »
VLC would still be a better choice for me, assuming I still won't be able to eat fruits properly.

Offline bharminder

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2010, 07:18:57 am »
Constipation can be caused by low fiber intake and dehydration regardless of the types of food eaten.

I recommend eating plenty of fiber and drinking enough fluid.

Alternatively, you could make smoothies with aloe vera (buy the leaf, cut it open, and put the gel in the blender with some water and blend for no more than 10 seconds so as not to destroy the nutrients) -Aloe has some laxative properties and will keep you going regularly without an excess laxative effect.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2010, 07:57:20 am »
VLC would still be a better choice for me, assuming I still won't be able to eat fruits properly.

Just find fruits that agree with you.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2010, 09:32:00 am »
Some people do need carbs, not everyone does well on RZC.

Well, biologically, we cannot "need" carbs as we have no carbohydrate requirement. I assume you are meaning that some "feel" better with carbs or like to have them for variety, social reasons, or need them in a psychological sense.

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2010, 10:27:37 am »
Well, biologically, we cannot "need" carbs as we have no carbohydrate requirement. I assume you are meaning that some "feel" better with carbs or like to have them for variety, social reasons, or need them in a psychological sense.

Yes, "feel better" would be more accurate. If we needed carbs to survive, the last ice age would've wiped us out off the planet, and inuits and Siberian tribes would not exist either.

It is possible some people feel better with some carbs because the meat they eat is nowhere near the quality of wild meat. Or it's the result of years of abusing carbs.

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2010, 12:08:08 am »
Constipation can be caused by low fiber intake and dehydration regardless of the types of food eaten.

I recommend eating plenty of fiber and drinking enough fluid.

Alternatively, you could make smoothies with aloe vera (buy the leaf, cut it open, and put the gel in the blender with some water and blend for no more than 10 seconds so as not to destroy the nutrients) -Aloe has some laxative properties and will keep you going regularly without an excess laxative effect.

Aloe is worth a try. This isn't conventional constipation, it is nerve related and influenced more by outside factors such as cold.

I didn't exactly mean that I required carbs, nor do I believe we actually need them. My intake at the time was mostly protein, with little fat or carbs. I needed energy, no fat avaliable, so I resorted to carbs. Some work better than others, but trying rice was a mistake.

Just find fruits that agree with you.

This is easier now that it's summer, cold weather means my digestive system is even more disabled. With increased temperature, I can tolerate more foods. I am particularly sensitive to sour fruits, I eat them sparingly and with another food to absorb acidity.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk