Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 2111 times)

Offline Seeker_1

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Introduction
« on: February 22, 2010, 04:42:41 am »
Hey All,
   I'm Tom, Allias, "Seeker". I share a seemingly similar story with most here, i started my journey to health with a teenage rebel mindset and a kevin trudeau book -d and kinda went to town with conspiracy theories that i still believe today. Honestly i don't trust any big businesses or anyone who's more motivated by money than human wellbeing(or whatever purpose they exist for). From there obviously I began to get into the hype of meat and hormones and anitbiotics and cancer and such which kinda pushed me into vegetarianism, then veganism, raw veganism and eventually fruitarianism. At that extreme i noticed such an incredible amount of energy, i went from a sedetary lifestyle to jogging 5 miles everyday, literally overnight. I was only eating a mango, maybe 2 peaches and 2 tbls of oil every day. Unfortunatly I wasn't losing fat(i was losing muscle), my digestion wasn't getting better i was just eating less, my mind wasn't getting clearer, my skin wasn't getting clearer, my bones were becoming weaker, teeth more sensitive... Well we all know where that leads, lol. So i've been a drifting vegetarian in a self-defeating mindset for about a year or 2.
    During this time i began to research why i failed. I attributed it to the fruits not being organic, genetically altered and not sun-ripened, but even with these factors i also don't think i have the "consciousness" to be able to pull that off in my current state. I found and was intrigued with Aajonus and the raw meat movement, so decided to try it out a bit. I never really had a "bacteria phobia" cause i never really cared anyway, but i did notice that it had no ill effects on me, i digested it MUCH quicker than cooked meat and it tasted about the same. So after doing much research, much of which was sparked by this site, i decided to make something up that would fit my budget and still provide me sum healing.
     I'm not sure if here is the place to be because i don't eat raw meat, my basic diet as of now is 2 quarts of milk and 3-4 raw egg yolks daily, and once i get my water ionizer i was thinking of grinding up sum chia seed and making a smoothie with sum raw honey and maybe sum raw butter if i can get sum.
   But anyway, I've been to an Ayurvedic doctor before who basically pinpointed every problem i had, but she costed $100 a week, so i couldn't keep it up, but she basically verified my hardship putting on wieght, poor digestion, not "manic" thinking but like...i worry and doubt alot to the point of depression, I have this ANNOYING skin thing called KP (Keratosis Polaris) which i've had since i was a kid, and extreme lack of energy.
    So my goal is to cure all of that, lol. Since my diet is purely animal food atm, i figure this'd be the best place to post questions and such? So anyway thats MY story, cya'll around.

-Seeker

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 08:15:08 pm »
Wow, nice story.
Raw dairy drinking posts go to the Primal Diet board.
Welcome welcome welcome.
You are on the right track via Aajonus' advice, you strengthen your digestion of meats by using easy to digest eggs first.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk