Author Topic: Cancer is Curable Now Movie Review from a Fellow Cancer Healer  (Read 7165 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
I’ve had my share of helping people with cancer. I’ve had my own share of helping people get well of allegedly incurable diseases. I’m the network administator of a forum where members are all familiar with curing incurable diseases. I’m friends with professional healers who cure incurable diseases every single day. There is no such thing as incurable diseases. Everything is curable with truth in the principles of health and healing. We know and practice these health truths every single day.

Cancer is Curable Now is such a movie that lays it out straight IN YOUR FACE that cancer is curable now… today. And the main culprit is the current dominant western medical fake hospitals and western medical fake doctors in each and every establishment hospital and western medical university that is at fault for killing people with cancer every day.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2012/05/09/cancer-is-curable-now-movie-review-from-a-fellow-cancer-healer/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline mhikl

• Egg Thief
  • Know History, not just your folklore.
    • View Profile
Re: Cancer is Curable Now Movie Review from a Fellow Cancer Healer
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 02:21:29 pm »
Hey goodsamaritan,

I'm in the process of watching the documentary. A friend's father was found to have Pancreatic cancer in December 2011. He is just finishing his radiation & chemo treatments and his liver has just been discovered to have growths. Once in the liver it sounds like that will lead the it entering the blood. It was for this reason I searched and came upon the documentary.

It takes time, will and effort to set up the scenarios to good health—exercise, sunlight, mental attitude and diet are the first four of the five efforts. The only concern I have, so far, is that the film seems to suggest, and the pdf on diet that came with the download presents a total vegan diet most of which seems to be raw. Raw I like but even low starch veg is sugar, though complex of course. I would think the better diet would be raw paleo, moderate on protein, heavy on healthy animal fats with some low carb veggies of all colours both raw and possibly pre-frozen or lightly cooked prior to eating . "Give the bugger cells as little sugar as possible", I would say, seems a better alternative.

I will post back once I have finished viewing it. But I am of the belief that cancer can be beaten, the body healed. I have read about spontaneous cancer remission and self-annihilation. I'm just a little queasy with the aspect of a carb diet.
• When I find time to rewrite the laws of physics there will finally be some changes made round here.
• The stupid are cocksure; the intelligent are full of doubt. Bertrand Russell
• However the dice be tossed, we are ultimately responsible for our own death, unless that preverbal piano hammers us on the head.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 12:50:38 am »
Vegan might be better in terms of healing cancer if one is attempting to starve the cancer cells - which is one way to cure cancer. Raw vegan is extremely cleansing and other diets can be adopted once the cancer is gone. There are many ways to cure cancer naturally with amazing track records whereas conventional therapy still only has a 3% cure rate - pretty pitiful.

The problem I keep on coming up with is people give other people my name and say - here's this chick that healed her aged mother's pancreatic cancer and knows lots about how to heal cancer from reading and experience.

Then the relative or friend reaches out to me and I say - great - let's do it!

But the bomb always drops and they say that they want me to help even though the person is going for chemo and radiation - even if the doctor already told them it was a death sentence, but just might buy them a little more time.

Doing chemo and radiation to an already diseased liver is a sure way to destroy the organs. There are ways to get rid of the cancer even if you have only 2 weeks to live! - but chemo and radiation are just so hard to fight against. It's like coming in with a bulldozer to the rain forest to get rid of a bug that you don't like in the soil. You can't try to save the rainforest by using bull-dozers! You might get rid of the bug but the forest dies and it will take great lengths and time to rebuild if it can be done at all. That's what happens when you poison the body so horribly trying to destroy a tumor. The tumor is not what kills! It's the spreading and growing - which really are pretty easy to stop with alternative means.

So, if you want to prevent cancer from spreading all you have to do is take pectasol - c. It's totally proven to prevent any cancer cell that gets into the blood stream from being able to implant itself somewhere. But what good is that going to do if you let the doctors nuke your liver?!!!

If you want a tumor to stop growing , all you have to do is stop feeding it. Then you have LOTS of time, no matter what the doctors say about the normal progression of the disease.

Sigh. I'm sorry for your friend's father Mhikl. We are a brainwashed nation. 

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 01:51:57 am »
starving cancer i thought meant no carbs and ketogenic?... wouldn't vegan include lots of them?

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 02:35:37 am »
For carbs there are many that have active cancer killing substances as part of them so that the sugars (when not gotten in other ways) make the cancer cells open up to "swallow" the sugar but then get a dose of poison to them. This especially true of berries. Raspberries would be the premier example with at least three powerful cancer killing particles. There are many vegan cancer killing foods and also vegan foods that support the annihilation of cancer cells. It can work and does work for many. It's just not necessarily the diet that would be best to stay on long-term to build central nervous system health and overall strength back like the raw paleo diet does.

When taking this to another extreme one could try to cut out all the amino acids that cancer cells use. To do this one would cut out all meat and ingest whey as the primary source of protein because it lacks the amino acid that meat has that cancer uses. Without this one amino acid cancer cells can't live.

Eating raw meat on the other hand and doing a ketogenic diet is a different approach which also works. Cooked meat in my opinion and the opinion of many could be detrimental to the fight. It puts a lot of stress on livers that are already stressed enough.

Fasting works too. Normal cells can go weeks without food and survive, but cancer cells can't.

Getting a fever or sitting in a tub of water over 103 degrees until your body temperature goes up to 103 also works because cancer cells can't withstand the heat that regular cells can - and it activates the immune system.

There are hundreds of ways to fight cancer - most of them with a better track record than chemo/radiation in keeping the patient alive and affording a good quality of life.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 04:32:34 am »
You seem to be quite knowledgable on cancer therapies, Dorothy. Can you recommend any resources (books, documentaries besides Cancer is Curable Now)?

Offline Wattlebird

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 06:01:57 am »
Hi Eric,
the website http://www.what-is-cancer.com/indexFrame.html is a wonderful resource on the subject. There are scores of pages of interesting material, written in perspectives for physician, philosopher and patient.
As someone who works with folk who have cancer, there are many, many persons who live to ripe old ages, despite having cancer. In these instances the cancer goes asleep - remission if you like - and it ceases to dominate functioning of the organism.
Its not so much that the cancer is 'cured' per-se, but rather that healing has occured and the organism falls back into a harmonious accord.
Kind wishes, J

Offline mhikl

• Egg Thief
  • Know History, not just your folklore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 06:15:54 am »
Vegan might be better in terms of healing cancer if one is attempting to starve the cancer cells - which is one way to cure cancer.
Dorothy, what about raw meats (bovine especially) and raw suet? Isn't it possible that they, in proper ratios of low protein to high fat, and at the right measures (not pig outs) to keep the body energised, could also have a cleansing effect? I would say some fancy phyto- and macronutrients from plants could be eaten with advantage.

And what about fasts: 18h, 24 h, two or three days fasts with alkaline water and possibly fresh squeezed lemon in water, wouldn't that help to starve the cancer cells. I would also think the ingestion of some food grade hydrogen peroxide during a fast and prior to eating might help to oxygenate the body.

Raw vegan is extremely cleansing and other diets can be adopted once the cancer is gone. There are many ways to cure cancer naturally with amazing track records whereas conventional therapy still only has a 3% cure rate - pretty pitiful.

I feel so good on raw animal with a good balance of fat to protein (75-25±5) and with interspersed alkaline water fasts, that I wonder if it isn't also a cleansing diet. Maybe a slow, steady cleans. My Triglycerides and Cholesterol levels are so good on this high fat, moderate protein raw diet that I wonder if it isn't slowly scrubbing out my arteries and doing time on any cancer cells?

Then the relative or friend reaches out to me and I say - great - let's do it!
But the bomb always drops and they say that they want me to help even though the person is going for chemo and radiation - . . . .
Bummer for sure, but I would be so concerned about someone not taking the chemo etc and relying upon my advice, even if it were the best advice in the world. Should the person not be helped there would always be that doubtful "What if . . . " However, if the crazy medical protocol wasn't to begin for a few months, then I sure would push what you know. And then demand retesting to see the progress, positive or negative that was occurring.

Rainforest analogy, brilliant!
So, if you want to prevent cancer from spreading all you have to do is take pectasol - c. . .
I must look this up.
If you want a tumor to stop growing , all you have to do is stop feeding it. Then you have LOTS of time, no matter what the doctors say about the normal progression of the disease.
That is what I mean by eating raw paleo. Wouldn't that starve the cancer? That is one of the reasons I am going this route. I want to feed my cells the proper diet so they can stop the rogue c cells in their initiatory swim.
Sigh. I'm sorry for your friend's father Mhikl. We are a brainwashed nation.
I know, Dorothy. He and his wife are lovely people, a few years older than I and both look healthy, strong, are active and trim. I have no knowledge about their diet history. I was fortunate to have a mother who was a nurse and curious. Our traditional diet came from her Scottish mother, a frontier nurse in the early part of the past century who liked her sweets but insisted on meat, fat and vegetables first and suspected anything manufactured. She called margarine 'poison' long before we learned the truth. We rarely had deserts or sweets save the usual special holidays or a special picnic. But the way their son, twenty years my junior, eats, I'm suspect.
• When I find time to rewrite the laws of physics there will finally be some changes made round here.
• The stupid are cocksure; the intelligent are full of doubt. Bertrand Russell
• However the dice be tossed, we are ultimately responsible for our own death, unless that preverbal piano hammers us on the head.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 06:33:41 am »
You seem to be quite knowledgable on cancer therapies, Dorothy. Can you recommend any resources (books, documentaries besides Cancer is Curable Now)?

I spent 5 years researching and experimenting so it's hard to recommend one thing except.... there is a website cancertutor.com that is a great resource. Not everything it says is true and some things are better than others that it includes and some things I wouldn't touch at all, but it a terrific compendium on lots of alternative treatments all in one place. The people that run it are more skewed towards veganism, but without knowledge of raw paleo - it's probably not a bad thing.

There are cures that include ways to excite the immune system by introducing another toxin. These I would not recommend because they are risky and there are so many super powerful  immune building and cancer cell killing remedies out there that are way superior. Examples of therapies that introduce a toxin would be oleander and apricot kernels. The website is also heavy on energetic remedies like rife. I have have recently heard of some people having success with these therapies, but it is very particular to the device used I think - but I'm certainly not an expert. The general introduction to the kinds of therapies, the idea that diet is the foundation and then other therapies must be used on top of it and to consider what kind and how far progressed the cancer is, is spot on. I like how the site has information on combining therapies.

My holistic vet told me that dogs have a metabolism that is 10 times faster than a person's so it is impossible to heal dogs from cancer even though she thought humans could be cured. My thought, was well, then I'll use TEN therapies! I eventually was able to figure out what could get rid of her tumor, but by that time it was too big and having it come apart ruined her quality of life so instead I just got rid of all her pain, stopped the growth and tried my best to keep here right where she was so that she could have a great life and die at an old age without getting rid of the tumor. What the vet told me was bullshit - so don't believe ANYONE that tells you cancer in any animal is incurable. If I knew what I know now at the beginning I could have easily reversed it.

Cancer tutor has lots of links and recommendations. I've gone through a book with over 300 cures and then researched each of those. It was a full time job. Cancertutor could take you years to fully work through with all the links if you want to spend the time.

But do check out cesium therapy on cancertutor.com. That is a mind blower. 50 patients ready to die in the hospital they figured they had nothing to lose so let people experiment with cesium on them. They all had a 0% chance of survival having every kind of chemo, radiation and surgery possible. 2 of the patients died before the trial could begin. 2 were in a coma when the trial began and about 20 died in the first week or two - which meant that their organs had been so destroyed they could not survive even without the cancer. But 100% were relieved of their pain and the half that survived the trial walked out with no more cancer! There were pancreatic cancer patients and patients that they didn't even know where the cancer started! Patients like that are the hardest to treat even alternatively.

I originally found the therapy when I went to the Sloan Kettering site and they said that that particular alternative therapy had only a 50% cure rate. I was like, WOW - 50%! That's amazingly good - but then researched it more and realized that it actually had a 100% cure rate by many standards where they only count the patients that live long enough to undergo the therapy. I found lots of amazing therapies on the Sloan Kettering site because if there is any organization that is going to pick apart a therapy it is them. Some therapies though, they just couldn't come up with anything negative for or had to stretch so far that it was obviously there was something there - like with the cesium. Regular therapy has a 3% success rate with LOTS of recurrence - whereas 50% they made fun of. Priceless.

What's more - is it's really cheap and can be done at home. You just need a doctor to closely monitor potassium levels. Someone tried it at home and didn't monitor their potassium and they died so now everyone is all scared that it's so dangerous. Like DUH! without it you die - so don't be an idiot and do what they tell you to do! It's like saying no to a miracle medication because if someone takes the whole bottle they might die. Dumb! But somehow it still works on people. That's some real brainwashing.

It's hard for me to believe that with a therapy out there like that - that anyone would choose slash and burn - but there are more people making money on cancer in the industry working and bringing in the dough than there are with people with the disease and that's pretty amazing when you stop and think that one out of every 2 men will get cancer and one out of 3 women will. That's some really big bucks to be made.

Eating raspberries, sitting in a bathtub and doing cesium therapy aren't going to make anyone rich, what they will do is put health before profit - not something the medical industry designed to do. We all know that eating a raw paleo diet and ketogenics will also work - but no pharmaceutical company or doctor will make a penny off that.

Even better for us than cesium was colloidal silver with dmso. They call it the overnight cure - and it really is. No downside and you don't even need a doctor. Dmso is the cheapest thing out there - a by-product of the wood industry and totally safe - that goes through the skin and directly to cancer cells bringing whatever it's mixed with into the cell. Colloidal silver kills the microbe in the cancer cell turning it back to a regular cell that can and will eventually die unlike cancer cells that don't die. The dmso takes away swelling and pain. The silver helps the immune system to fight and the immune system gets stronger. I could tell you stories of how this stuff works and how fast! But it makes no one money - no one! You can make your own colloidal silver at home - I do - for pennies. It can cure cancer within days. I've seen it. It's what made my dog's tumor start to die and fall off and what got rid of my Mom's pancreatic cancer. I have no proof though - as if proof would convince a doctor anyway.

Even if it doesn't work you can try it for a week and get rid of  your pain and help your immune system. Then you can try the cesium therapy or do them together.

At one point I did 100 therapies with my Mom. But it was the colloidal silver/dmso that really finished off that tumor. The doctors say that the first two cat scans and all the previous tests were wrong since the tumor wasn't there at the end.

At the very least pancreatic cancer and other cancers are horribly painful ways to die. Until I figured out what I was doing the pain I went through seeing the person I love so dearly in such agony still haunts me. Even if you didn't believe the cancer was being effected - wouldn't you want to know how to get rid of all that pain without being all drugged up on morphine at the end? Every nurse and doctor asked me what medication my mother was on for pain. She had two of the most painful diseases out there - parkinson's and pancreatic cancer. Not one of them wanted to know how on earth she was not in any pain without medication.

I just hope that thinking out of the box somehow can become the norm because so very many people are suffering so badly needlessly. It makes my heart heavy sometimes. It's a little bit like being the one that knows that the male doctors going from pregnant woman to pregnant woman without washing their hands is why so many babies and mothers die but no one will listen or believe you.

Well - anyway - sorry for the rant. Figuring out how to cure cancer was pretty much my full time job for 5 years and I had to fight the medical establishment hand to hand so it's pretty intense for me to not go off on a thread like this.

If anyone wants to try a therapy here that isn't doing chemo or radiation or surgery drop me a line because I've probably tried it already and can let you know our experiences and can offer support.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 06:48:52 am »
Dorothy, what about raw meats (bovine especially) and raw suet? Isn't it possible that they, in proper ratios of low protein to high fat, and at the right measures (not pig outs) to keep the body energised, could also have a cleansing effect? I would say some fancy phyto- and macronutrients from plants could be eaten with advantage.

And what about fasts: 18h, 24 h, two or three days fasts with alkaline water and possibly fresh squeezed lemon in water, wouldn't that help to starve the cancer cells. I would also think the ingestion of some food grade hydrogen peroxide during a fast and prior to eating might help to oxygenate the body.

I feel so good on raw animal with a good balance of fat to protein (75-25±5) and with interspersed alkaline water fasts, that I wonder if it isn't also a cleansing diet. Maybe a slow, steady cleans. My Triglycerides and Cholesterol levels are so good on this high fat, moderate protein raw diet that I wonder if it isn't slowly scrubbing out my arteries and doing time on any cancer cells?
Bummer for sure, but I would be so concerned about someone not taking the chemo etc and relying upon my advice, even if it were the best advice in the world. Should the person not be helped there would always be that doubtful "What if . . . " However, if the crazy medical protocol wasn't to begin for a few months, then I sure would push what you know. And then demand retesting to see the progress, positive or negative that was occurring.

Rainforest analogy, brilliant! I must look this up.That is what I mean by eating raw paleo. Wouldn't that starve the cancer? That is one of the reasons I am going this route. I want to feed my cells the proper diet so they can stop the rogue c cells in their initiatory swim.I know, Dorothy. He and his wife are lovely people, a few years older than I and both look healthy, strong, are active and trim. I have no knowledge about their diet history. I was fortunate to have a mother who was a nurse and curious. Our traditional diet came from her Scottish mother, a frontier nurse in the early part of the past century who liked her sweets but insisted on meat, fat and vegetables first and suspected anything manufactured. She called margarine 'poison' long before we learned the truth. We rarely had deserts or sweets save the usual special holidays or a special picnic. But the way their son, twenty years my junior, eats, I'm suspect.

Hey Mh. I guess I was typing at the same time you were! ;)
I'm not saying at all that raw paleo isn't a great diet for cancer sufferers, especially if they use other therapies together, what I'm saying is that I don't think cooked meats is a good idea. Raw paleo goes into the box of ways to support the healthy cells of the body to do the good fight. It's not a cancer starvation diet unless it is done in a ketogenic way - but even that is not really it because for humans I heard an expert talk about their research and said for a human to get to get to the point where his mice did they would have to fast for 3 weeks.

There are many ways to skin that cancer cat. Most people wouldn't entertain raw paleo without first taking time to get used to the idea. Sometimes with cancer you don't have the time.

As far as chemo/radiation - with what I know I wouldn't let someone do that to me if they paid me a million dollars even if I though I only had a week to live. Seriously - the success rates are so very low! I won't convince anyone not to do it and listen to me instead. That's the big problem - no one wants to think for themselves, make their own decisions and take responsibility for their own lives. I won't make a decision for anyone and I'm not a doctor and I'm really no one. All I am is a person who did my own research for years and have my own experiences to share. If someone already has a brain - those are the people I'd like to try to help. The rest won't let me anyway because they believe in doctors. I'm not interested in being anywhere near doctors any more, so if someone wants to go that route - that is their decision. I just get very sad for them.

When I talk to someone I'm just helping with their own research by sharing mine. I'm not a consultant, I don't get paid, they know I'm not a doctor and that I believe and say that they need to take full responsibility. People give away their power so easily - like they give their lives over to their doctors. It's hard for me to understand. I'm just not built that way.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk