Author Topic: I'M GETTING SOME FRESH THYROID GLANDS FOR THE FIRST TIME...  (Read 5647 times)

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
I'M GETTING SOME FRESH THYROID GLANDS FOR THE FIRST TIME...
« on: December 17, 2009, 04:37:05 am »
 l)I'm getting some fresh thyroid glands tomorrow. i don't know that i should freeze them or not. i need your advice!!
PLEASE, let me know how much i can eat! is it safe to eat a thyroid gland a day? earlier, one of our friends draws my attention by warning me that could be dangerous. please, i need your advice!! my mom has hypothyroidism, can i give that to her?  -\
bugs or country chickens

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: I'M GETTING SOME FRESH THYROID GLANDS FOR THE FIRST TIME...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 06:14:57 am »
    Is she on medication?  What kind of hypothyroidism does she have? 
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 07:02:05 am »
    I ask so that I, or others, may give advice that is more likely to work correctly.

Good health to you!
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 11:02:25 am »
thanks rawzi. she's taking syn thyroid for 8 yrs now. after consuming this syn thyroid, she has severe gum disease, sinus, rheumatism arthritis, recently osteoporosis, lower back pain...etc all she gets.
bugs or country chickens

Offline longlivecoltrane

• Forager
  • That tree is 2 years old and hand-crafted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 11:13:05 am »
DO NOT FREEZE IT. It is perfectly safe to eat it all at once (or as you said, "one a day"). If you don't believe this, please look up Aaj's "power drink" in book #2. The science goes like this, though, as taken from Aaj's February interview on One Radio Network. When Aaj fed animals freeze-dried glands, they would HAVE to take them every month in order to reteach their own glands how to function and MAINTAIN this change. FOREVER. When he fed animals fresh raw glands, the had to take them in increasingly distant intervals, and within a year or so, no longer had to consume fresh glands in order to "reteach" their own glands how to function properly. They were only able to maintain the change via raw, fresh glands. (Yes, that includes Dr. Ron's for the freeze-dried). NOTE: by one a day, I guess you are referring to buffalo thyroids (which are much smaller) as oppose to collosal "sweatbreads". Even if you had the latter, you could just store it in a jar in the back of the fridge as you use it over a couple weeks. Worst that could happen is it'd get "high". And that's only beneficial.
Sorry, Geoff. I have looked into the facts, and Aajonus is right 99% of the time. He's the real deal. ;) Same goes for any other of you skeptics out there.

GoodSamaritan, Relax and have a parasite already! ;D

"Sigh." - Charlie Brown

I'd really like visit Jaco Pastorius park off Oakland Park near Fort Lauderdale. Until now, I didn't even know it existed! History among us!

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 11:40:04 am »
... If you don't believe this, please look up Aaj's "power drink" in book #2. The science goes like this, though, as taken from Aaj's February interview on One Radio Network. When Aaj fed animals freeze-dried glands, they would HAVE to take them every month in order to reteach their own glands how to function and MAINTAIN this change. FOREVER. When he fed animals fresh raw glands, the had to take them in increasingly distant intervals, and within a year or so, no longer had to consume fresh glands in order to "reteach" their own glands how to function properly. They were only able to maintain the change via raw, fresh glands. ... Even if you had the latter, you could just store it in a jar in the back of the fridge as you use it over a couple weeks. Worst that could happen is it'd get "high". ...

What's the recipe?  Blended thyroids into what?  I'm thinking some glands can be tricky, especially thyroid.  Should you just follow the recipe in his book Recipe For Living Without Disease?  Have you tried the power drink or drank it regularly?  If so, would you mind sharing your experience of it?

Offline longlivecoltrane

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 11:52:56 am »
the recipe is:

2 tbsp raw liver
1 tbsp raw thyroid
Sorry, Geoff. I have looked into the facts, and Aajonus is right 99% of the time. He's the real deal. ;) Same goes for any other of you skeptics out there.

"Sigh." - Charlie Brown

I'd really like visit Jaco Pastorius park off Oakland Park near Fort Lauderdale. Until now, I didn't even know it existed! History among us!

Offline longlivecoltrane

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 11:55:33 am »
It cut me off while typing and sent only part, here's my whole post:
the recipe is:

2 tbsp raw liver
1 tbsp raw thyroid
1 tbsp raw testis/ovaries
2 tbsp raw lung
1 tbsp raw brain
1 tbsp raw adrenal
4 oz. raw milk
1 or 2 tbsp red onions

Blenderize in a 12 oz. jar for 20 seconds. Drink up! ;D -v

"Sigh." - Charlie Brown

Offline longlivecoltrane

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 11:56:53 am »
Also, I have no experience with fresh organs/glands. I am currently 18 (just turned) and trying to get things together so I can go fully raw/Primal. In the meantime, I'm getting there, slowly.

"Sigh." - Charlie Brown

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk