Author Topic: Ancient Astronauts, Sumeria, tracking our origins  (Read 2650 times)

CitrusHigh

Ancient Astronauts, Sumeria, tracking our origins
« on: April 28, 2012, 06:23:29 am »
What up Raw paleo smarties!

I believe history can be tracked, all the way back to our origins. We do this by looking for patterns, zooming out to look at the big picture, and using our knowledge of human nature and empathy to go back in to the time where were we created. But just like we had to break from the mainstream to even consider the idea of an RVAF diet, we will have to do the same with accepted ideas of how history went down. ie how the effenheimer did stones of such ridiculous size and weight get from one place to another under primitive conditions and with such perfection? And why did modern humans pop up out of nowhere with such mathematical and astronomical knowledge? We should still be millions of years in the making if.

This would seem more far out if this stuff wasn't in the Sumerian tablets, but it makes sense when you consider the record on the tablets along with the amazing feats accomplished allegedly with primitive peoples.

Here is a link to a highlarious, though raunchy reading of 'The Lost Book of Enki' by Zecharia Sitchin. It is read by Josh Reeves, who I don't have much faith in but is so frackin' funny, I can't help but enjoy his commentaries.  On the same page you can find a link to 'The Twelfth Planet' which I'm in the middle of listening to. They are free. Have any of you awake people done any research on this stuff?

Since I can't trust anything coming from any government, any scientist, any authority figure, it's like you have to totally start from scratch with a super open mind to get anywhere, and all of a sudden, everything that sounded crazy before, now makes a whole hell of a lot more sense.

http://www.theglobalreality.com/audio-book-series

Holla, more to come.

Offline Rawr

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Re: Ancient Astronauts, Sumeria, tracking our origins
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 08:03:37 am »
Have any of you awake people done any research on this stuff?

Not yet. Not on history.

Well - actually - I've seen a revisionist-type of documentary about the concentration camps in WW2 (Schwindler's List if I remember correctly?) and big discrepancies in numbers of dead jews, doubting of "gas chamber" theories and some other stuff. The fact that there (in many "western/developed" countries) is a LAW that DENIES, BANs and MAKES CRIMINAL even questioning/researching the "official holocaust truth" gives a lot of plausibility to the people questioning or outright saying that a lot of it is false; made up.

And I've also seen most if not all documentaries/movies of Alex Jones, Zeitgeist movies, and quite a few other "reality turnaround/outframe" movies - sure, most of them add some theory or author's opinions to the facts, but a smart person can usually dissect those movies and find a lot of useful information. People often dislike the way these movies are presented/individual "speaker styles"; however, there are various kinds of people, and each "presentation style" captures the attention of different kind of a person.

Since I can't trust anything coming from any government, any scientist, any authority figure, it's like you have to totally start from scratch with a super open mind to get anywhere, and all of a sudden, everything that sounded crazy before, now makes a whole hell of a lot more sense.

I absolutely agree on this.

And I already feel a lot like a Neo in the Matrix; even though I know that I still have a lot to outframe, unlearn, learn.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 08:14:24 am by RawR »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk