Author Topic: Cutting out veggies for some time  (Read 38788 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Cutting out veggies for some time
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2013, 01:20:03 pm »
Bump

Sadly they don't seem to ship here. I just looked up a bunch of paraites and can't stop being nauseated right now. Some of them infest such weird parts of the body...how can you even get rid of them when not in your intestines?

Another brand of herbal dewormer I by is from http://www.oldfashionedspices.com you get support at http://www.barefootherbalistmh.com and his forum at Ask Barefoot in Curezone.com http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=626

Herbal dewormers can get rid of parasites in the blood and wherever blood flows.

Another way we battle parasites is with Zappers and Beam Ray Machines.

Here is my son being treated with the 2 beam ray machines for TB.

Beam Ray will go through bone and teeth and the skull and cavities where no blood flows.

Cush 3rd Beam Ray Session for Tuberculosis

I know what parasites are.  They are everywhere.
I'm not scared of them I am armed to the teeth against them.
Herbal dewormers of various brands, various countries.
Deworming food techniques.
Zappers.
Beam Ray Machines.

And to strengthen ourselves, do a raw paleo diet.
You will see in the beam ray video above, my son and I had raw beef for our lunch pack.

We just came from a Palawan vacation and the mangoes there are forbidden to be exported as they contain parasites / worms in their fruits.

No, I'm not parasite paranoid.  I just know when to hit them without being scared of them.  I try to avoid some of them such as parasites from pork I've heard can enter our brains.  And worms from fruits?  Ah, good protein.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2013, 05:29:19 am »
We already ordered parastroy. I hope it is good vut the reviews sounded promising.

I had to interrupt the Wai Diet because I lost so much weight quickly. I went from 49.5 to 45.5. But only after one day of eating normal I was back to 47.5?? So weird.

My bloating had gotten better and also my skin. I don't think it would fully take carr of my acne though. It seems to be mostly hormonal. Since stopping the herbal supplements it came back some and I also had PMS and a heavier than normal period this month. My skin seemed less inflamed on Wai though and my breakouts were much smaller and healed faster.

I don't want to fully quit. But I will be adding some veggies so the food does not fly through. If I figure out how to maintain my weight I might give it another try.
Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2013, 03:49:22 am »
I now read something saying that parasite cleansers can cause problems with reproductive health and birth defects but I can't find anything online.
Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.

Offline jessica121turner

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2016, 05:08:20 pm »
hello very nice post thank you so much for sharing with us.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk