Author Topic: Astrophysicist shows that global warming claims re the Sun are a myth  (Read 1810 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
This article refers to a scientist who has been far more correct than the Met Office simply because he relies on the activity of the Sun for his weather predictions:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/borisjohnson/8213058/The-man-who-repeatedly-beats-the-Met-Office-at-its-own-game.html

What I like about this is the prediction that a mini-ice-age will happen in 2035, and a possible Ice-Age thereafter, as it's overdue. I love winter and the cold and can never understand why people always want to go to the hotter climates during their holidays.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 07:06:41 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Astrophysicist shosw that global warming claims re the Sun are a myth
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 05:18:45 pm »
Sticking the finger to the global warming priests... better rename themselves to anti-pollution priests so we can agree on something.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Astrophysicist shows that global warming claims re the Sun are a myth
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 09:02:02 pm »
Tyler,
You guys in Europe don't know the meaning of winter thanks to the Gulf Stream. We on the eastern (I am from the Maritimes in Canada) side of N. America on the other hand have the flip side which is the Labrador Current which returns the freakin cold water from the Arctic down south to be rewarmed and shipped back up to y'all. I am like your self in that living in Florida is not interesting and I find the US to be generally too hot.

There are people who theorize that global warming is true and those who swear the opposite is true. Personally I cannot watch a highway without thinking that those fumes have to be going somewhere and doing something just by their sheer volume and pervasiveness. Not sure what it is doing but I know the air quality in even smaller (by world standards) cities such as (sorry Yuli) Toronto is not the greatest. All that CO in the air has to be doing something. CO binds itself with the blood and will not exit without a fight for long periods.

I believe that the biosphere that we live in is self cleaning in other words if we propagate excessively we will kill ourselves off through one means or the other. Weather prediction can be hilarious. I remember once I was leaving on a flight an my GF started telling me all about a strong winds and miserable weather that was supposed to hit my destination. I was set to take off and was startled because I hadn't noticed it in my preflight, so I hustled back to the computer to do some checking and there was nothing in the aviation forecasts. Anyways she had gotten it from a The "Weather Network". I still razz her about that one.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk