Author Topic: Hydration, how?  (Read 4635 times)

Offline RomanK

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Hydration, how?
« on: August 20, 2010, 11:58:56 pm »
Hydration for the joints. I tried water but it seems that it is passing through without any
effect! Sometimes I feel dryness in my mouth but drinking water gives no relief. Most of my diet
is raw meat fat (I try to keep it high) and raw eggs whole or yolk. I use now bone broth (after eating marrow)
trying to lubricate joints, sometimes I eat egg white as omelet and cooked meat for socializing.
I do not want to use milk product in any way. What else can help? Green juice? Green tea? Maybe cucumbers?
Any ideas?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Hydration, how?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 12:10:00 am »
Well, I found myself extremely dehydrated when I went raw, zero-carb. I would drink tons of water but still feel extremely dehydrated with the water being virtually unabsorbed. Can't imagine that happening on only a mostly-raw-meat diet with some raw carbs, but perhaps see if green veggie-juices might work or, preferably, some more raw fruits. Or add a little salt to the water.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RomanK

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 06:50:16 am »
I use  sea salt for meat, fish and fat. Re fruit I am afraid to use them as I got huge craving for them
practically at once. I got no problem with green veggies, avocado, cucumbers. I will try green juice but 
it is not always practical when I am out from home.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 08:54:40 am »
I'm Muslim and doing the month long fasting . It's so fascinating that after doing raw meat diet for couple of months, my thrust almost gone. so when i break my fast, i drink a glass or two glasses of water with raw meat, but nothing else. When i strated paleo diet, i did not feel this way, i felt more dehydration. I find that if we stop eating anytype of salt, that helps a lot to hydrate the body (I was saltoholic). Fresh cucumber, seeded watermelon, or other fresh fruits will be a great aid from the beginning, but when body will adjust with this paleo diet, we don't need all of these to eat.
bugs or country chickens

Online goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 09:04:41 am »
I hydrate myself with water melons, coconut juice with coconut meat, other hydrating fruit in season.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 04:34:15 pm »
I'm Muslim and doing the month long fasting . It's so fascinating that after doing raw meat diet for couple of months, my thrust almost gone. so when i break my fast, i drink a glass or two glasses of water with raw meat, but nothing else. When i strated paleo diet, i did not feel this way, i felt more dehydration. I find that if we stop eating anytype of salt, that helps a lot to hydrate the body (I was saltoholic). Fresh cucumber, seeded watermelon, or other fresh fruits will be a great aid from the beginning, but when body will adjust with this paleo diet, we don't need all of these to eat.
1 advantage re Muslim fasting is, I believe, that one only has to fast from dusk to dawn, after dark it's fine to eat. There are also exceptions, I think, re when one is travelling abroad or in ill-health, I think.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RomanK

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2010, 11:30:54 pm »
It is not "fasting" at all. One could call it IF but actually it is more like warrior diet. 
I practice water fasting three-four times per year (around week plus-minus two days).
This way body switches to feed itself on its own sources and to heal.
Actually I feel much better and free from inflammation pain, full of energy from 6th day
till 9th day of WF. I tried one meal plan, so called juice fasting, one meal of green veggies,
one week of fruits mono eating (one fruit for one meal). NOTHING can compare with WF
by effect on my condition.
But again It is good for me could not be "universal" advise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk