Author Topic: School Sucks  (Read 10134 times)

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: School Sucks
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2010, 03:07:33 pm »
and I will be the first to tell you, money does not buy happiness. It can't be a decision just about the money.

This is worth to make note of. I remember my own line of thinking at the age 20-25. I was a career criminal for 15 years. I made so much money I did not know what to do with them. I earned so much money I lost interrest in things all together. Today I just live of that but spend little on myself beyond survival. And I am frustrated and I am bored. I am looking at what the universities have on offer now. I wish I had skipped those 15 years of doing stupid things to avoid school. It's really not that bad (compared to alternatives like shitty jobs petty or shitty crime). And whenever you feel bitchy about the whole thing. Look at this guy:

I can tell you with great certainty that he made a stupid decision at some point in his life, and I am pretty sure that this stupid decision involved skipping school. This anger and frustration of his led to a lot of contrarian moves like getting his face plastered in stupid shit and i can assure that those are the minor stupid he is guilty of. Would you end like that Sully...probably not, but without papers the chance grows exponentially even if you yourself think you dont have it in you.

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2010, 03:49:27 am »
School controlled by the State Gov. is horrible. Not to mention their involvement in marriages with licenses too.

These things should be personal affairs shared through family and community. I will home school my children and marry a woman without a license.

I will go through college (at least this first semester), so I can stay busy since there is no luck with jobs.

Edit: @ Brother I think it's a bit irrelevant you showing that man's picture. His outcome is likely based off of his family home, more crime today for list of reasons...

People are lost, feel ill, and angry (bad diet, drugs, illness, not too mention horrible societies, no love from parents, no support, poor, need money etc).

« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 03:58:03 am by Sully »

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2010, 04:17:39 am »
Not to mention their involvement in marriages with licenses too

The purpose of registering marriages is take advantage of tax system.
If you don't care about getting tax breaks no one forces you to register your marriage.

College is optional as well, no one forces you to attend if you don't like it.  But like others pointed out you can suck it up and get college paper.  It might be very useful later in life.   Unless you plan to work exclusively for yourself or close friends/family.

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2010, 04:29:55 am »
Edit: @ Brother I think it's a bit irrelevant you showing that man's picture. His outcome is likely based off of his family home, more crime today for list of reasons...

You are free to think so. I know for a fact that for every genuine tragedy in crime (atleast here). There are 5 people who are just nasty cuts that made their decisions because they figured it would be easier than to get a real job and wasting away in school.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk