Author Topic: Whats your view on Raw Honey  (Read 62307 times)

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Whats your view on Raw Honey
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2010, 08:12:58 am »
Well, I think in the video they say they refuse to hunt large animals for conservation or something. Which is a shame if that is true. I am sure they also eat some cooked starchy carbs (either from grains or tubers). Which is not ideal.

I myself would eat the honey like it is. Bite rite through it. I don't mind the wax. Maybe it serves a purpose to the digestion of the honey. Similar to an apple and its skin maybe.

They might cook or process the honey besides eating it raw (which is why they are probably squeezing it out of the comb). Some tribes make a wine from honey which includes heating it I think. They also might use it as a flavor enhancer to other foods, which in the process might include heating it.

So, I think wild raw honey could be beneficial. Wild honey may also have a much stronger flavor than domesticated honey, and perhaps have a quicker stop eating signal for our bodies, because of the stronger flavor and it being higher in nutrients.

I go by this....... Anything wild, undomesticated, and edible raw is good.

BTW, to me eating honey with the comb is ideal, it is funner to eat like that too.

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2010, 08:22:23 am »
Sully,you should write a book,and call it "Omnivore's Delight" ;D
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2010, 09:15:43 am »
Sully,you should write a book,and call it "Omnivore's Delight" ;D
Hah thanks, but I think i would call it Raw Wild Foods ;) I am messing around with my website if you haven't seen it (free website made through weebly). It's for raw wild foods. www.wildfoods.weebly.com

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2010, 07:05:35 pm »
Nice website Sully!  I look forward to seeing it develop.  Must say, you're looking good too man!  (said in a purely heterosexual respectful way of course!)  ;D

BTW, I noticed someone comment somewhere on your thumb luna elsewhere.  I just noticed it was far worse on some of those older pics (particularly the one where you're crushing the walnuts) which is perhaps an indication of your continuing health improvement?

Interesting thoughts on raw honey.  There seems to be gathering evidence against it but I can certainly understand your philosophy that anything wild, undomesticated and edible raw is good.  Our paleo ancestors certainly wouldn't have been as obsessed as his modern counterpart with dietary and biological analysis.  He would've eaten what he could which he found provided him with energy and long-term health.  Honey may have been a part of this and it's perhaps the rare finding and minimal quantities it would've been consumed in that makes a difference.  Of course, his general health and constitution would've been undamaged relative to our own too which makes it difficult to ever make valid comparisons.
1. When offered something that is too good to be true. It is.
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.
3. Exponential growth is mathematically unsustainable.

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2010, 12:59:25 am »
Nice website Sully!  I look forward to seeing it develop.  Must say, you're looking good too man!  (said in a purely heterosexual respectful way of course!)  ;D

BTW, I noticed someone comment somewhere on your thumb luna elsewhere.  I just noticed it was far worse on some of those older pics (particularly the one where you're crushing the walnuts) which is perhaps an indication of your continuing health improvement?

Interesting thoughts on raw honey.  There seems to be gathering evidence against it but I can certainly understand your philosophy that anything wild, undomesticated and edible raw is good.  Our paleo ancestors certainly wouldn't have been as obsessed as his modern counterpart with dietary and biological analysis.  He would've eaten what he could which he found provided him with energy and long-term health.  Honey may have been a part of this and it's perhaps the rare finding and minimal quantities it would've been consumed in that makes a difference.  Of course, his general health and constitution would've been undamaged relative to our own too which makes it difficult to ever make valid comparisons.
THanks. A comment on my picture,...hmmmm yeah probably saying I was too skinny. Although I looked skinny, I was actually extremly fit, had lots of energy too. I way about 150 now. Then I was 130 maybe.

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2010, 01:02:10 am »
ALTHOUGH, IN A FIGHT, I WOULD PROB MURDER MY OLD SELF, WELL, MAYBE NOT, IT WOULD BE A STRUGGLE LOL

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2010, 06:10:22 am »
Yes, looking much 'tougher' in the latest 'rabbit' (or was it squirrel?!) picture! 

I think you'd wipe the floor with that skinny, young guy in the first photo!  ;)  I'm sure our lovely paleo ladies are enjoying your pictures!  :)

Hope you enjoyed your birthday Sully!
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2010, 08:27:51 am »
Yes, looking much 'tougher' in the latest 'rabbit' (or was it squirrel?!) picture!  

I think you'd wipe the floor with that skinny, young guy in the first photo!  ;)  I'm sure our lovely paleo ladies are enjoying your pictures!  :)

Hope you enjoyed your birthday Sully!
Yep its a rabbit! :)
Wipe the floor, hmm, I don't think so. It would be extremely tough. I could lose, I wrestled people bigger than I was when I was skinny and dominated them. Even when I was a cooked vegan I would be tough to beat my former self because of training. If I didn't know martial arts, the story may be different though. I can't lie though, me vs myself fresh in those old pics, I would def. have the advantage now (but I could still lose).

If the girls like it, hey let me know! :) I am not into the girlfriend-boyfriend thing ladies, if we meet and I like you, you like me, you eat raw animal foods and you want to live on farm eventually, we marry. Simple as that, well it wouldn't be rushed like that, but you know what I am saying. ;)

Edit: oh yes, thanks, didn't do anything special for my birthday, just relaxing
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 09:57:32 am by Sully »

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2010, 08:15:26 pm »
It would be an engaging contest - increased wisdom, experience and size against fearless youth and energy.  Although, I'm sure you still have those things now anyway!

Remind me - what martial arts is it you're trained in Sully?  Do you still practice?

I've tinkered with various over the years such as boxing and ju jitsu but have never really found one which clicked.  I recently tried Aikido and am attracted to the philosophies of it so may start getting into this.

The problem has always been that I'm more into non-violent communication than violent.  I can be physically aggressive if attacked but even when I've been threatened by gangs in the past when foolishly walking through City parks alone late at night I've chosen to use my far superior negotiation and amiable non-violent communication skills.  In my experience, perhaps 95 out of 100 such confrontations can be resolved through diplomacy rather than aggression.  Without resorting to apologetic inferiority, I've found that the power of showing understanding through the channel of verbal communication based upon a definite foundation of mysterious fearlessness, great things can be achieved.

Having said that, and particularly now that I have a family to protect, I do sometimes feel vulnerable and would like to dedicate myself to a capable defensive art for those 5 out of 100 occasions when diplomacy's limits are breached.  Aikido appears to be based on philosophies of causing no harm to one's opponents through effective use of and control of energies.  This seems to focus on gaining control of and manipulating one's opponent's centre of gravity.  The blind master I trained with a few times was like some kind of Jedi!  :)

I am not into the girlfriend-boyfriend thing ladies, if we meet and I like you, you like me, you eat raw animal foods and you want to live on farm eventually, we marry. Simple as that

How could they resist?!   ;)  Seriously, I know what you mean.  Perhaps that's a part of the simplicity and critical prioritisation that's missing in many modern relationships?

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2010, 08:17:22 pm »
Seriously gone off-topic now!!  :)  Did you want to move this elsewhere Tyler?

Apologies to all if I seem to be rambling on in various threads completely off-topic!

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2010, 01:31:50 am »
Seriously gone off-topic now!!  :)  Did you want to move this elsewhere Tyler?

Apologies to all if I seem to be rambling on in various threads completely off-topic!
Haha yeah, i will send you a pm, check out my videos in the exercise gallery too.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 01:43:35 am by Sully »

Offline Cinna

• Bear Hunter
  • "dreamy/dreamer"
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2010, 01:03:45 am »
The problem has always been that I'm more into non-violent communication than violent.  I can be physically aggressive if attacked but even when I've been threatened by gangs in the past when foolishly walking through City parks alone late at night I've chosen to use my far superior negotiation and amiable non-violent communication skills.  In my experience, perhaps 95 out of 100 such confrontations can be resolved through diplomacy rather than aggression.  Without resorting to apologetic inferiority, I've found that the power of showing understanding through the channel of verbal communication based upon a definite foundation of mysterious fearlessness, great things can be achieved.

I totally agree. Have you read Marshall Rosenberg's "Nonviolent Communication"? Such a brilliant, brilliant book!

Having said that, and particularly now that I have a family to protect, I do sometimes feel vulnerable and would like to dedicate myself to a capable defensive art for those 5 out of 100 occasions when diplomacy's limits are breached.  Aikido appears to be based on philosophies of causing no harm to one's opponents through effective use of and control of energies.  This seems to focus on gaining control of and manipulating one's opponent's centre of gravity.  The blind master I trained with a few times was like some kind of Jedi!  :)

Aikido would be at the top of my list... The style/philosophy seems to suit my nature and I find aikido so graceful, like dancing.

How could they resist?!   ;)  Seriously, I know what you mean.  Perhaps that's a part of the simplicity and critical prioritisation that's missing in many modern relationships?

<sigh> I think it would benefit me to be more simple.

Oh - to be topical - what is my view on raw honey? I think a bit of raw honey is yummy if one is craving it - especially helpful in getting off refined sugar. Raw honey can add some variety to one's diet (I used to enjoy a snack of raw tahini spread on a lightly toasted sprouted grain tortilla that I would tear off and dip into just a touch of honey). I have some raw organic manuka honey that I take internally sometimes (stirring a bit in a mug of water with a splash of raw organic ACV) and use externally on the skin.

My mom had a large, severe skin infection on the inside of her forearm. I took her to one of our chiros and while he doesn't prescribe antibiotics, he muscle-tested that it was really serious and required antibiotics. He also said applying raw manuka honey on it would help. My mom believes the honey stopped the infection from spreading (it had been getting bigger and awful-er), helped heal it, and helped clear the skin. I think raw honey (especially manuka honey for external application) is very useful in healing - used sparingly as a healing substance, not as something to consume tubs of.

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2010, 02:08:55 am »
Thanks for book link Cinna!  I haven't read Rosenberg's work but will add it to the list.  You're keeping me busy!  :)  My own thoughts on non-violent communication, as always, has really just stemmed from my own experiences, work, observations and reflections.  I do have various books on buddhism, taoism, Gandhi etc but, like many of my vast library of books, have only found the time to dip in and out of them.  I live in hope that the wealth of knowledge at my fingertips will somehow diffuse into my spirit without the need to physically read the information!   ;)

Aikido is beautifully graceful isn't it.  I agree that to the spectator, perhaps even the practitioner at times, it is like dancing.  I've heard stories of the creator of the art, Morihei Ueshiba, reducing his aggressors to tears by physically nullifying their attacks whilst whispering in their ear a form of psychological counseling.  I guess that refers back to something you mentioned previously about other's anger and hatred being merely a consequence of their own insecurities and fears.  Now that's non-violent, non-harmful self-defence.  It can actually be beneficial to the welfare and personal growth of the attacker!

Interesting to hear of your mum's experiences with utilising honey's healing properties.  I've used it in the past for various external issues myself and for others by using it alone or as a basis for homemade creams.  As you said, manuka seems to be the best for this and, I understand, is even certified for medical application in Australia and New Zealand.  My own investigations into various manuka honey's I've found here have unfortunately shown that it has been heated in production.  Any commercially produced honey is almost certainly going to have been heated beyond ideal temperatures.  Perhaps for external application this isn't relevant although I would expect a portion of the healing properties to be due to the heat-sensitive enzymes.  I would certainly love to have access to truly raw manuka honey!

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2010, 09:22:12 am »
Cinna,
Honey is an interesting sweetener according to Ayurveda. It is OK for people with weight issues (up to a point) It has a heating effect and so when you eat it it has the effect of warming and thus improving digestion and since that in itself will cause foods that are not digesting well to improve their digestibility it has a neutral effect.

Having said that I am not suggesting binging on it  :D

For some people with excellent digestion it may be overkill and cause the digestion to be too hot and cause burning issues. When I was eating cooked food I could not handle honey. It was too hot. Now I have no problem with it.
Cheers
Al

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2010, 06:13:07 am »
Thanks for bringing the thread back on topic raw-al from my off-topic ramblings!  :)

Do you eat much raw honey now yourself?  If so, what kind of quantity, frequency etc and do you notice any positive/negative consequences?

You seem very knowledgeable about Ayurveda as I've noticed you mention it elsewhere too.  This is something I know little about, if I'm honest, but have always been drawn to and interested in.  What are your experiences in Ayurveda?

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2010, 07:12:29 am »
Thanks for bringing the thread back on topic raw-al from my off-topic ramblings!  :)

Do you eat much raw honey now yourself?  If so, what kind of quantity, frequency etc and do you notice any positive/negative consequences?

You seem very knowledgeable about Ayurveda as I've noticed you mention it elsewhere too.  This is something I know little about, if I'm honest, but have always been drawn to and interested in.  What are your experiences in Ayurveda?
The following is excerpts from "Ayurveda The Science Of Self Healing" by Dr Vasant Lad. Page 137 of my dog-eared copy...

"honey creates heat so it aggravates Pitta and pacifies Vata and Kapha. It's tastes are sweet and astringent. It is good for healing internal and external ulcers. Like Ghee, honey carries the medicinal properties of herbs to the bodily tissues and is therefore, used as a medium for many substances. Honey is an excellent blood purifier and is also good for the eyes and teeth. It alleviates cold,cough and congestion. When used to dress an external wound, it will help the healing process. Honey and water together energize the body and help to flush the kidneys. If taken in moderation, it reduces fat. Honey should not be cooked because cooking alters it's attributes and makes it incompatible with the body. Heated honey can clog the digestive tract and create toxins."

Since reading AV's books, I have started eating raw honey and raw butter not ghee.

Ayurveda says that you should never eat equal amounts of honey and ghee. Ghee is clarified (heated) butter but I treat raw butter as if it were ghee. However the texts also say that if you double the amount of each one, meaning twice as much of one as the other it is very good. Twice as much honey brings nutrients to the brain and twice as much butter brings nutrients to somewhere... ;D I have forgotten and do not wish to guess but were I so inclined I would say to the muscles  ;D , but it's good whatever it was. It certainly wasn't good for memory. LOL

When I ate cooked foods I wasn't able to eat a lot of honey. Probably the fact that it wasn't raw unheated honey was a factor as before reading AV books I had no idea you could get unheated. I knew about pasteurized honey.

Since I started the diet (December 2009) I eat lots of butter/honey and it is great for my vata issues. Vata issues to me concern uneven digestion and elimination. Since learning about Ayurveda I now realize that my dad had serious vata issues ie constipation and I was headed that way also. This will tend to bring on issues with depression etc..  I have always loved butter/ghee and now I love raw butter and honey.
Not sure of the amount of honey butter I eat but it varies. If I eat a lot it is a good thing with my elimination issues. I tend to vary my menu daily anyways.

I learned about Ayurveda 24 years ago and have been mildly obsessed. There are lots of books and I had lots of friends who were so inclined and eventually I met a Vaidya who I ended up taking a practitioner course from mainly for informational reasons. Have meant to write a book on the subject but fear holds me back.
Cheers
Al

Offline Cinna

• Bear Hunter
  • "dreamy/dreamer"
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2010, 01:00:27 pm »
Have meant to write a book on the subject but fear holds me back.

Please do write your book, Al. Many Ayurvedic books seem to exclude most animal products and I love to hear your RPD-Ayurvedic perspective - it is totally unique.

Offline Cinna

• Bear Hunter
  • "dreamy/dreamer"
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2010, 02:05:07 pm »
Thanks for book link Cinna!  I haven't read Rosenberg's work but will add it to the list.  You're keeping me busy!  :)  My own thoughts on non-violent communication, as always, has really just stemmed from my own experiences, work, observations and reflections.  I do have various books on buddhism, taoism, Gandhi etc but, like many of my vast library of books, have only found the time to dip in and out of them.  I live in hope that the wealth of knowledge at my fingertips will somehow diffuse into my spirit without the need to physically read the information!   ;)

Oh my goodness, you don't have to read the book at all - from what you had written, I really thought that you had read the book. My favorite parts of NVC are being in control of yourself and how you respond to someone (not letting your feelings/behavior be manipulated, even if one is being hostile/critical/judgmental, etc. towards you); truly connecting with someone and his/her needs; and especially, not having to necessarily apologize or be sorry. We can "hear someone out," but not feel guilt/shame regardless of their feelings/judgments about us. That last concept was pretty revolutionary to me.

I found a few Marshall Rosenberg quotes online:

"Everything we do is in service of our needs. When this one concept is applied to our view of others, we'll see that we have no real enemies, that what others do to us is the best possible thing they know to do to get their needs met."

"I'm interested in learning that's motivated by reverence for life, that's motivated by a desire to learn skills, to learn new things that help us to better contribute to our own well-being and the well-being of others. And what fills me with great sadness is any learning that I see motivated by coercion."

"Every criticism, judgment, diagnosis, and expression of anger is the tragic expression of an unmet need."

"All violence is the result of people tricking themselves into believing that their pain derives from other people and that consequently those people deserve to be punished."

"We only feel dehumanized when we get trapped in the derogatory images of other people or thoughts of wrongness about ourselves. As author and mythologist Joseph Campbell suggested, "'What will they think of me?' must be put aside for bliss." We begin to feel this bliss when messages previously experienced as critical or blaming begin to be seen for the gifts they are: opportunities to give to people who are in pain."

"Analyses of others are actually expressions of our own needs and values."

These quotes don't do justice to the book - it truly is brilliant. I recommend the book to those who have to deal with difficult people and are interested in dealing with them in a highly compassionate way. :D  It's a bit of a practice, a discipline, an art.

I find all the information available in the world overwhelming. I can only dip in and out of books as well... I don't think you need to physically read much information. I think I mentioned to you before, you access infinite wisdom just great.

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2010, 04:58:15 pm »
Thanks for the book tip, raw-al, and for sharing some of your thoughts on Ayurveda.  I've perhaps all too easily dismissed the suggestions of some of my friend's in the past with their approaches indoctrinated in schools of ayurveda, buddhism, kinesiology, energy medicine etc.  I do recognise that my sometimes fixed opinions based on modern sciences are not infallible.  I try to keep an open but rational mind at all times and don't like to exclude any school of thought in reaching my own conclusions so will most certainly read into this fascinating subject.

Oh my goodness, you don't have to read the book at all - from what you had written, I really thought that you had read the book. My favorite parts of NVC are being in control of yourself and how you respond to someone (not letting your feelings/behavior be manipulated, even if one is being hostile/critical/judgmental, etc. towards you); truly connecting with someone and his/her needs; and especially, not having to necessarily apologize or be sorry. We can "hear someone out," but not feel guilt/shame regardless of their feelings/judgments about us. That last concept was pretty revolutionary to me.

Really?!  Thanks Cinna.  Actually, from your comments on your favourite ideas from the book, I could see how you may've been given this impression as your examples are ideas central to my own approach.  I guess I'm fortunate that this is simply my own natural way for which I take no credit but, perhaps, should be grateful for my parents guidance and upbringing.

Rosenburg's book is actually now sitting in my Amazon basket along with his other work Raising Children Compassionately.  Thanks so much for the recommendation!  8)

I don't think you need to physically read much information. I think I mentioned to you before, you access infinite wisdom just great.

Thanks again!  I need to remain conscious of any potentially negative inflationary ego consequences from your kind words!  :)  I think you allude to an important point there in that there is an infinite wisdom available to all and, I agree, that it's not actually necessary to physically overload on read information.  From Dr Alexander Leaf's famous 1973 study, I recall the wise words of some members of a particular long-living traditional culture suggesting that the cause of Western man's ubiquitous maladies can be honed down to an excessive appetite for reading!

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2010, 08:01:48 pm »
Thought I would toss this in about raw honey. (Someone was talking about sugar issues.)

Cinnamon is actually quite good for people with sugar issues. I couldn't explain it but it will help metabolize it. Since starting the raw diet I find that honey is quite good with the butter at probably 1 part honey to 3 parts butter. When I first started I was eating a lot more honey/butter but like everyone else I have toned down quite a bit. I still like it because it helps me with elimination, a family tradition.

Cinnamon has been checked out in scientific studies for this reason and I am sure that a quick Google will verify the details.
Cheers
Al

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2010, 10:22:32 am »
you know what guys, i don't think raw wild honey is worth the trouble, check out this pic and video of bear grylls getting a bee sting, haha, i am kidding of course, but it's a nice vid, i think he was allergic,

credit to miles, for sharing it with me
i couldn't stop laughing when i first saw the pic
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_zG660dzV_rs/SSPU3U3DzZI/AAAAAAAADVs/Ayvr8MmOLu0/IMG00148.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-aOqb0Wmmk&feature=related

the honey looks good though, quite different than honey comb i see in the store, quite a price to pay for honey though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CASoKaayOqA

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2010, 07:38:59 pm »
You peeps who eat raw honey. How much of it do you eat, do you get problems if you eat much and do you notice a big difference if you've eaten it in the comb?
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2010, 08:01:44 pm »
I can only stand raw honeycomb. Raw, liquid honey from jars is , I suspect, always heated to some extent, as I always get reactions therefrom , but not from raw honeycomb.

As long as I only eat 6-8 ounces at a time, once a week, on a seasonal basis, I have no issues with raw honeycomb. Were I to consume much more, I would have issues.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2010, 09:47:31 pm »
My youngest daughter was stung as a baby and she puffed up all over her body. It was quite disconcerting and we got her off to the hospital where they have her a shot of adrenaline. Apparently she could have died as her throat might have puffed up and choked her. She had to carry an epi-pen after that in case she go stung again. Supposedly it can be cumulative in that the second and succeeding times it gets worse. However it supposedly may also be something you grow out of.

Raw honey or comb is a bit too strong for me to eat straight. However when mixed with butter and or cream or milk or coconut it is manna from heaven. I prefer 1 part honey to 2 or 3 parts butter. The honey acts as a digestive for the butter. 
Cheers
Al

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2010, 04:23:01 am »
I was stung in the ear and eye and hand before. I got a black eye and dumbo ears. No severe swelling as to a alllergic reaction.

Miles,
I prefer raw honey comb over in jars. As Tyler said it might have been heated to some degree. Honey comb taste better to me too. The wax turns to kind of a gum, and it seems to take out the honey from the crevasses in my teeth as I chew it.

besides that, i just prefer honey comb, just funner to eat.

the honey bear grylls ate seemed much different than honey comb in the stores (lighter, less honey)  wild honey is prob better, more nutrients etc(prob less sugar and a stronger taste too, which would make it harder to over eat on), but it may come at a cost>bear grylls face

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk