Author Topic: More proof that humans are declining in intelligence!  (Read 1049 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
More proof that humans are declining in intelligence!
« on: March 22, 2017, 03:22:07 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4332212/Satnav-switches-brain-never-learn.html

At various times in the past, I have referred to plenty of solid evidence to show that average human intelligence has been steadily declining since the Neolithic era, with more sudden declines in more recent times, due to medical technology enabling rises in birth-defects etc. etc.. Yet, despite the plentiful evidence I showed, a few posters would scream hysterically, shouting nonsense like "Hadron Collider!", in the pathetic delusion that that actually had some sort of significance or meaning. The above article shows how increasing dependence on technology  is making us use our intelligence less and less as time goes on. "Use it or lose it", as the saying goes...
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk