Author Topic: Max's Journal  (Read 45952 times)

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Max's Journal
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2012, 10:19:21 am »
Almost a year since my last post in the journal section.  I am happy to report that I am 95% pain free.  What cured my was a book called Healing Back Pain:  The Mindbody Connection by Dr. John Sarno.  I can't explain the book's method as well as the author can but if you have chronic back pain or pain from an injury that hasn't gone away READ THIS BOOK.  It changed my life.  I was in pain for 4 years and tried everything in western medicine and just about every alternative therapy you can think of as well.  Thanks Wodgina for suggesting the book.

Side note... I am experimenting with raw paleo again.  Raw eggs, Raw grassfed beef with spices and raw onion, and also with organic, non-homoginized, grassfed dairy that has been pasturized to 145 degrees as I cannot get it raw where I live.  I plan on trying to gain a lot of muscle now that I am healed and I think mostly raw paleo will help me do that.

Esther Gokhale's work is also very useful for back problems, probably more useful in my experience. I am familiar with Dr. Sarno's book though, he makes some excellent points.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk