Author Topic: Is it OK to combine different animal proteins/fat in the same meal?  (Read 2981 times)

Offline technosmith

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Hi,

Think the title of this post says all that needs to be asked?

"OK to combine different animal proteins/fats in the same meal?"

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Is it OK to combine different animal proteins/fat in the same meal?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 03:17:28 am »
Not really. For perfect digestion mono-eating(1 food at a time) is best. I don't even think mixing with water is a good idea, really. I only mix with water as my digestion has recovered fully after going rawpalaeo ages ago. Newbuies probably should be more careful.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 03:22:18 am »
Yes, of course. That's really very natural. Some part of liver, heart, kidneys, tongue, various parts of muscle-meats, etc. can be combined in one meal.
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 04:37:52 am »
Yes, of course. That's really very natural. Some part of liver, heart, kidneys, tongue, various parts of muscle-meats, etc. can be combined in one meal.

Yes, but from the same animal specie is more natural! A predator will very seldom get the opportunity to eat parts from various animals in a single meal. We can also feel it's not good for the digestion to eat meat from different animals in a single meal.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 04:40:51 am »
Yes, but from the same animal specie is more natural! A predator will very seldom get the opportunity to eat parts from various animals in a single meal. We can also feel it's not good for the digestion to eat meat from different animals in a single meal.
I agree. When my digestions was really wrecked as I switched to rawpalaeo, I found that it was easier on my digestion if I ate stuff from just 1 type of animal.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 04:49:55 am »
I meant one animal.
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk