Author Topic: Re: Explain INstincto Diet Fully  (Read 2602 times)

alphagruis

Re: Explain INstincto Diet Fully
« on: June 16, 2010, 02:52:53 am »
The experience shows that our alimentary instinct works well enough as long as the kind of raw, unprocessed foodstuff we need is available. It’s impressive with babies; it works just as well with cats and other pets. It is sufficient to avoid any food cooked, mixed, spiced, processed, as well as dairy and wheat.

Amen  ;D

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 09:25:26 am »
Hi Knievel,

Please edit your posts in which you blame me for trolling, call me a liar, a dishonest person and such. You know this is not acceptable and you agreed to the following when you registered :

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.

I don’t lie, I specifically have never lied in this forum and as far as I know I’m honest.

If you had written  such insults against another honest member, I would have done my moderator’s duty and taken immediate action.

François

hi,

I've left that thread in good faith now since anyting I post was responded by attacks just as malicously as anything I could write minus any content as I have already stated.

dont try to pull this drama away from the public eye. you specifcally said you never made comments on the primal forum and you did. and made me point it out. that is a lie. this is not an insult pointing this out or any of the other things I mentioned including the follow up lie which was that you don't make comments unless you know the subject matter [which you then said after pointing it out that you could write whatever you like].  If anythign you owe me the apolgies [for providing no response but 3 pages of insults], but luckily I have a thick skin and only get frustrated when people do not admit their shortcommings..not for the insuts they dispence at me. please do not msg me again. [or attempt to engage with me further here without admiting that you constantly bully people on other threads with false dogmas often having nothign to do with your direct experience in the matters. if you take thsd as an 'insult' so be it, its not just a fact]

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 09:41:06 am »
What I wrote is that:

I didn’t read AV and therefore I do not comment about his ideas because before I take a stand on a subject, I want to know all about it and as much as possible experiment it myself. I just mention that dairy consumption is typically Neolithic, which seems to be a fact that none seriously challenges.

it's not that I
never made comments on the primal forum

Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 09:52:34 am »
you are indeed a liar, sorry. you said specifcally you didn't make comments on things you wern't aware about and only said dairy was neolithc and have said much more..way more often  (likeing dairy to steroids perhap?) than i'd like to hunt down and piece together and get called out for attacking you further. I have you quoted as saying why drink water..all the animals do it..like the form of every one of your judgemweental and igrorant (from my persepctive)  posts. leave me alone now.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 09:58:15 am »

what are you trying to show my spelling errors? i'm visting someone now and don't have firefox spell check or care. before I was getting paid by the hour whether I responded or not. now since I have not responded to your final cutting remark on that thread, its invasive.

http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/instinctoanopsology/explain-instincto-diet-fully-2/msg57521/#msg57521

can anyone that speaks english say that mentioning this is a lie is some kind of insult or against forum policy enough to draw me back into this? he says he never makes a comment about AV's or others' ideas and then is quoted as making a coment (completly derived from instincto) about how one should drink water wihtout any conscious knowledge of primal polices on water.

the importantce or subject matter is irrelavent, just the lie. and if the quoted post is unclear. never has constant criticsm and breatement of others  been limited to things just being characerized as neolithic. that is also a flat out lie, and I won't even waste my time looking for it, only to be accused again for attacks. I 100% garuntee I can find proof of it in re: to any raw paleo (not just dairy etc..) issue, if I use 1 minute of my time.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 10:31:53 am by KD »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk