Author Topic: Planning to ask the following things from Aajonus  (Read 4209 times)

Offline Kokki

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Planning to ask the following things from Aajonus
« on: April 07, 2010, 01:45:13 am »
My shcedule has been busy for this spring. Originally, I planned to call him in January. However, these things have kept me pensive for a long time. Surely no one knows the full truth, I'm just asking his view.

- Effects of artificial insemination among cows
- Honey from sugar-fed bees, safe or not
- Juicing wild herbs
- How to clean drug residues without egg smoothies
- How the body gets rid of radioactive waste
- Does EMF (electromagnetic fields) affect to food or make it's bioavaibility and/or nutrient level lower (my hypothesis)
- How much fat do I need daily, when high pollution levels doesn't exist

And so on. I hope that he understands the questions correctly, which didn't happen last time. Maybe it was my fault.

I'll keep you updated!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 01:58:49 am by Kokki »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Planning to ask the following things from Aajonus
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 03:10:51 am »
Call me presumptuous but I think some of the above have already been adequately answered elsewhere.

For example, artificial insemination among cows has been directly blamed as causing such severe inbreeding among modern  cattle(especially the grainfed variety) that they are very easily prone to diseases/epidemics. Honey from sugar-fed bees:- well, the sugar-feeding has been blamed for recent, mysterious drops in the bee population, all over the world. As for radioactive waste, not a problem unless you're living near a nuclear plant which is leaking.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 06:34:49 pm »
Does it ever occur to anyone that any one person can't know the answer to questions like those? I think at best he's guessing if you ask him that kind of stuff.

Offline Kokki

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 12:52:20 am »
Okay.. For most of these, he didn't have a proper view, which was predictable.

Some noteworthy things:

- He told me to make beet part of my vegetable juice (10% at the beginning), they should help with extremely poor digestion, when all else fails (high-meats/organs, clay, earthworms..)
- Bees are developed (suprisingly?) to handle sugar better, so it's not death-serious nor a good thing to do.
- It's okay to drink milk from farm that uses artificial insemination (- especially if you don't have a choice  ;))
- Berries or eggs are (drug)detoxing itself: you don't have to combine them
- It's important to eat cheese before meal, to prevent poisons going to food

Is this too revealing? I mean, should these be only for personal use..

And what was depressing to hear, was the condition of my bowel. Based on my own analysis, he told that I've lot of penicilin in my intestine-area. As I remember his older writings over penicilin, it takes so much time to heal gut of that poison.

"A long way to go.. At least, you're on the right track."

Let's move forward, said grandma in the snow.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 01:11:07 am by Kokki »

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 05:30:07 pm »

Do you juice red beet root?

I heard that beet juice can increase HCL production but I'm not sure what kind of beets are good for that.

Let me know about the variety if you know. Thanks.

Offline ontheroadnyc

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 04:37:24 am »
Hey Kokki, I'm assuming you did a phone consultation with Aajonus?  If so, what did he charge?  And thanks for reporting back to us.  I'm sure it's okay.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk