Author Topic: wheres roony  (Read 8417 times)

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
wheres roony
« on: July 16, 2010, 07:35:10 am »
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
 :P -[ -X :-* :'(

Offline sven

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: wheres roony
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 08:58:31 am »
the moon?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 03:23:56 pm »
I believe he got banned.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 06:11:09 am »
 :'(

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 06:24:14 am »
I actually kept in contact with him and he convinced me to buy one of those water powered engines for my car. It worked. Free transportation for life suckas!

Where have you been?

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 06:30:03 am »
roony!? was he the indian guy who wrote massive articles about turning your houses into the outdoors, and how we were controlled by parasites? and jessica, she's the girl who lives in a cave and eats the mud off the walls right? =)
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 11:23:35 pm »
well ive been farming, making lush fertile dirt, and enjoying plenty on my carrots, fresh from the ground....and eating raw beef raised on native jojoba(yum greazy meat) and other grasses....its really the life...strenuous fulfilling work nurturing nature as best one can in these times:)  roony is wonderful, haha, i miss him and his pages of esoteric text, i honestly think he is really either some kind of mycelium or came down on a shooting star, and i say that with utmost respect to roony, mushrooms and asteroids...
seriously though, farm, garden, plant something, anything, reforest, be light on the earth, take care of yourself and all beings on this earth with all of your energy, make clean air, tend to soil, nourish and heal all things as best you can and your spirit will be cared for.....

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 11:30:58 pm »
indian guy who wrote massive articles about turning your houses into the outdoors, and how we were controlled by parasites? and jessica, she's the girl who lives in a cave and eats the mud off the walls

Unusual people can be... well..interesting!  I like people who are really different.  All people are fine I guess, but I like to really learn, like new ways completely or even better yet old wonderful ways. 

Jessica, you eat mud off cave walls?  If I tried that, do you think it would be good?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 04:54:22 am »
while i do suggest eating mud, i dont suggest harvesting it yourself
caves can have some pretty bizarre molds/other things, you have to remember that all dirt is alive and an ecosystem, even seemingly barren areas whole a multitude of creatures too minuscule for us to recognize, i know that clay has been harvested by the natives and more recent inhabitants in my area, although not where i get it from, i have also researched the geology and mineral content of the soils in my regions, i was also on a spirit quest the first time i thought to dig this specific soil and my intuition said that it was beneficial...i am not joking, i was with a friend who also felt compelled to do the same...he and i have been back to the same cave since to gather more, although we always ask permission and only take a small amount....perhaps there is a source of local clay for you... Bentonite is pretty common for people to mine and is extremely beneficial for a multitude of purposes....

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 04:56:11 am »
ive also been known to eat seeds out of bear poo though so i might not be a healthy source of information :)

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 06:42:19 am »
ive also been known to eat seeds out of bear poo though so i might not be a healthy source of information :)

what kind of seeds?  8)

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2011, 07:31:46 am »
oregon grape...its more of a holly bush with little dark blue purple deliciously tart berries, the berries have a dusty film of naturally occuring yeasts, the seeds look like buckwheat kernels, its roots are highly medicinal as a liver tonic, blood cleaners, diuretic, somewhat laxative, they are extremely yellow roots, absolutely beautiful i am sure the berries have properties similar to many wild berries/cherries like elder and choke(ie they are good for you)...ive heard they make good hooch...its often used in landscaping but is native in much of the western united states and canada...we have them all over rurally and otherwise which makes great forage for the bears, we actually have quite a large population in the city, they feed on garbage and are extra lazy and docile(too much SAD food :( )  wouldnt recommend eating city or wild bear poo though, unless, like myself, you believe yourself to be immune(or at least in harmony) with giardia and whoeverelse parasites and ameobas

Offline Caveman

• Bear Hunter
  • Man of the cave
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 07:47:26 am »
Interesting. I wish I could find some posts by this roony guy..

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2011, 10:04:31 am »
Interesting. I wish I could find some posts by this roony guy..

He got banned but I don't remember why, if I ever knew..

His posts will still be here though.

Here they are:

http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/?action=profile;u=722;sa=showPosts

Roony and William are the Martyrs who were banned for Big Ag's sins and shall never be forgotten.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 10:10:56 am by miles »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline fwadmin

• Administrator
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2011, 10:19:47 am »
Who is Big Ag?

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 10:42:24 am »
Who is Big Ag?

Big Agriculture, I was just trying to find something I could use in the place of 'our' and that seemed ok.

Offline Caveman

• Bear Hunter
  • Man of the cave
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 10:55:58 pm »
He got banned but I don't remember why, if I ever knew..

His posts will still be here though.

Here they are:

http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/?action=profile;u=722;sa=showPosts

Roony and William are the Martyrs who were banned for Big Ag's sins and shall never be forgotten.

Thanks Miles! I'm reading some interesting stuff here..

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 12:13:12 am »

Thanks Miles! I'm reading some interesting stuff here..
Roony and William are only useful in that one should read their posts and then largely do the exact opposite of what they preach. Roony got banned for some truly bizarre posts, william got banned for openly condemning anybody who ate carbs or who did not believe in Creationism and other absurdities.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Caveman

• Bear Hunter
  • Man of the cave
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2011, 12:17:21 am »
Roony and William are only useful in that one should read their posts and then largely do the exact opposite of what they preach. Roony got banned for some truly bizarre posts, william got banned for openly condemning anybody who ate carbs or who did not believe in Creationism and other absurdities.

I can tell they were both a bit "out there", but like I said, some of the posts are interesting nonetheless. I don't mean useful.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2011, 09:31:32 am »
the only excuse for tylers lack of humor is being the recipient of one too many wedgies as a child!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on!
still no roony though eh?  he survives in my heart and these really bizarre little connections and paths in my brain he helped me wander
 -[ -[ -[ -[ l) l) l) l) l) l) ;D ;D ;D ;D :) :'( -\ :) ;D

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2011, 02:22:49 am »
Raw-al, a little while ago I split this topic and put your comments re coprophagia/aajonus etc. into the hot topics forum where such dodgy topics belong, according to standard forum-policy. I did not delete those 2 posts just shifted them elsewhere, but I have deleted your 2nd post as it was just a copy you created, thinking wrongly that I had deleted the other 2.

Hmm, I am beginning to wonder if we should have the hot topics forum only accessible to (the more advanced) members as certain topics are really too distressing to many members of the public. That way, those who wish to discuss coprophagia or the supposed rawpalaeo "benefits" of experiencing golden showers or how to attract more paedophiles to the raw, palaeolithic diet community etc. can post therein without our diet's reputation collapsing even further!  -[ -[ :'( l) l) :( :o :o :o ;)
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2011, 03:00:25 am »
Thanks for the explanation.

The topic was a legit one and I personally think it is no more disgusting than some people insisting on eating maggots, worms, etc.  Topics that have been discussed here frequently.

However it's not a bad idea to have a more advanced section for the reasons you alluded to.
Cheers
Al

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2011, 08:41:25 am »
That way, those who wish to discuss coprophagia or the supposed rawpalaeo "benefits" of experiencing golden showers or how to attract more paedophiles to the raw, palaeolithic diet community etc. can post therein without our diet's reputation collapsing even further!  -[ -[ :'( l) l) :( :o :o :o ;)

ahaha you do have a sense of humor! brilliant....yeah if thats what jimi hendrix meant when he said "have you ever been experienced" count me out!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk