Author Topic: Temporarily Eating Cooked Foods, what to do?  (Read 4499 times)

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Temporarily Eating Cooked Foods, what to do?
« on: October 10, 2013, 09:06:13 pm »
Hey everyone, for the next few days I'll be eating cooked food as I'll be going on vacation to visit family, and unfortunately it's one of those rare instances I'll need to eat cooked food.

I plan to eat all my fruits and veggies raw, and ask for my meat as rare as possible.

I'll continue with my supplements, meds, etc.

However I'm not sure what the best way to approach this is. I'm thinking of eating massive amounts of raw foods right before leaving.

For example instead of eating 2.5 oz beef fat per meal, eating like 5 oz, or maybe even more.

What do you guys think?
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Temporarily Eating Cooked Foods, what to do?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 10:08:13 pm »
I wouldn't put too much thought into it.  Those thoughts will influence your ability to adapt to the moment.   Eat lightly, meaning don't overeat, get exercise throughout the day to move things along. And enjoy yourself.  You'll find when you get back home, it all was good.  They never really do much for me, but a good all around enzyme supplement may help. 

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 10:37:44 pm »
No one has the right to force feed you cooked food. You can tell them you're doing an experiment, that this experiment is still going on and you wish to do it properly otherwise all the part you've already done will be invalidated.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 10:53:52 pm by TylerDurden »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 11:07:35 pm »
I agree with Iguana above. ^^^

I went out with my wife and kids on a road trip for almost 2 weeks and I brought meat ceviche so it would keep.  When we ran out I just checked out the wet markets for raw stuff.

I also have a cooler with ice and some meat and fat to keep me happy when I go on trips.

I always plan and locate where the wet markets are because they will have something new and tasty.

I may eat a cooked meat at times for socials but I limit it because eating too much cooked meat gets me in trouble with tummy aches.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 12:57:14 am »
I appreciate the feed back. I'm going with Van's advice, just relaxing and enjoying myself on my vacation.

Generally, Iguanna and GS, I'd bring my own food where ever I go. I also have a cooler with ice packs lol. But in this case I won't be able to take any of my own food. So it looks like I'll be eating some cooked food for a few days. When I get back I'll be eating 100% raw again.

As for before I leave. I've decided to up my fat. Next meal I'll eat 3 oz. Then the 2 meals after that 3.5 oz per meal. When I get back I'll probably increase my fat consumption since I missed so many meals and I order every other week.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Dr. D

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 01:01:26 am »
I've ran out of food recently and had nothing other but poor quality grain-fed beef. I didn't trust the source so I cooked it and ate it and had only fatigue from trying to digest it. You should be fine for a few days but don't expect to feel 100%. Personally, I would try and find the nearest market with good fruits and try to get your fuel from that.

I understand how you can't exactly share with all your family you eat raw. If I told my grandma I ate only raw meat she would die of nervousness, she just wouldn't understand it's healthier. She is set in her ways and loves me and worries that I'd get poisoning.
-Dustin

Trying to heal ADHD. Common symptoms: fatigue, impulsiveness, poor attention, no motivation.
Other side issues I'd like to get over: Acne, dandruff, tooth health (yellow, poor gums, gingivitis)

If ya ain't hungry enough to eat raw liver, ya ain't hungry enough.

We are all just doing the best we can, with what we know, at any given time.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2013, 02:14:57 am »
aajonuses travelling advice:

always takes enough meat to last minimum of 36 hours which he says gives enough time to get to a store where he can get raw meat or wild fish. He says occasionally eating the raw muscle meat of grain fed cattle causes no problems as the toxins store in the muscle very little.

for every 2 weeks of travel he takes 2.5 pounds of raw cheese which is fine without a fridge, 1 quart of unheated honey and 3 pounds of raw butter

he says he eats lots of tomatoes, coconut milk and chews on celery and spits out the pulp

he says he always eas cheese with butter because people tend to get constipated during travel

he says to mix 5 pouns of butter with a half pound of honey and it will do fine without a fridge for at least 9 days and then it wills tart to ferment but that even then it is still health giving.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2013, 02:15:46 am »
GS: how long did the ceviche alst without refidgeration?
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 03:45:38 am »
eating 5 days soaked terrmin clay helps deal with toxicity and nausea. unsoaked is better than nothing thuogh.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk