Author Topic: Recommended Tests?  (Read 4226 times)

Offline akaikumo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Recommended Tests?
« on: July 19, 2008, 09:23:58 am »
I'm planning on getting some tests done before I switch my diet and exercise. What tests I should request from my doctor? There's basics like BG and BP, but what else? Does anyone have some kind of list of recommended tests to request?

I've barely had any tests done, and it's been a long time since I did. I know as a kid I leaked protein in my urine, but came up negative for any diseases, so I'm interested to see if that has or will change.
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. - Anais Nin

Offline lex_rooker

• Trailblazer
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Recommended Tests?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 10:28:05 am »
Take a look at my journal on the very first entry and you'll see my blood tests.  These are the standard metabolic, liver enzymes, cholesterol, BG etc. Just take a copy of my tests and ask if they can do the same.

Then you might ask them to add in pancreatic enzymes, a thyroid panel, and Homosystine levels as well.  Not sure what is available for the adrenals but you could ask.  That should cover just about everything.

Lex 

Offline akaikumo

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Recommended Tests?
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 06:18:26 am »
Thanks!  :)
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. - Anais Nin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk