Author Topic: Black Parents have white skinned red haired child!  (Read 2180 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Black Parents have white skinned red haired child!
« on: July 18, 2015, 03:45:55 pm »
Black Parents have white skinned red haired child!

And this was dna verified.  Amazing!

https://youtu.be/1_NUCBcvBa0?t=25m40s
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Black Parents have white skinned red haired child!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 08:40:18 pm »
It's just genetics, GS. Recessive genes do exist. I know plenty of cases, including my college friend who is a white-skinned, flaxen-haired, blue-eyed offspring of brown-complexioned, brown-eyed, black-haired parents.

It happens regularly. What's so amazing about this?

"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 09:21:41 pm »
Well this is concrete example is new to me.

Especially to people I show this picture of this biological family... there is that reflexive snicker... that this guy is being cuckolded.

And he and his brother were correct in demanding a dna paternity test.

Good that we now have this wonderful commercial technology because it puts to rest questions of paternity like this.

Another interesting thing I remember posted here was a video / hypothesis that caucasians were descendants of albinos from India and Africa and many migrated to colder north stabilizing their own race.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 12:04:22 am »
Negroes in the US have 20% of their genome being Caucasian, so it is not a novelty for this to happen, albeit rare since Negro dna is dominant, and caucasian dna recessive. It is extremely rare for near 100% white-types  or near 100% negro-types  to have offspring looking like a wholly different race but it does happen, albeit far more rarely, sort of like 1 in a 100 million or thereabouts.

The Caucasians  originating from albinos issue is nonsense. One way to see how races differentiate from each other is to look carefully at photos of albinos of the various different races. Sure, superficially, they look similiar re outer colour, but actually look completely different when one looks at more solid features such as shape of nose etc. etc.

I am more and more wondering if Neanderthals were the ones giving a white skin to more recent migrants, among other things. Then again, white skin existed in palaeo-era hominids as far back as 5 million years ago or more.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk