Author Topic: Feel weak, naussea, out of breath during day. Better at night.  (Read 3785 times)

Offline Taz

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Feel weak, naussea, out of breath during day. Better at night.
« on: February 21, 2015, 10:52:18 pm »
I very often feel nausseus and weak during the day. It becomes hard to have my arms above my head, I feel like i can't catch my breath. Almost like i've been out for a run but i'm not gasping. My head feels heavy and slow. Can't think clear.

I can eat in the morning without much problem tho. But then the nassuea becomes worse. I've had this for years more or less. This holds on until maybe around 20:00 then i get more energy. I usually sleep around 8 hours every night.

I'm a 22 year old male. Around 122 pounds at 5.7 feet. It feels like a young man is not supossed to feel like this.

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Feel weak, naussea, out of breath during day. Better at night.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 12:33:36 am »
Magnesium deficiency? Can be more to it than just Mg, but Mg is rather certain and very important either way, and is also easy to identify (with the use of epsom salt or magnesium chloride, taking one of those would identify if it is Mg deficiency or not in a few hours or faster).
I've had Mg deficiency symptoms for years. Was very similar (on and off for years) to what you described.

Offline Taz

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 09:28:44 pm »
Magnesium deficiency? Can be more to it than just Mg, but Mg is rather certain and very important either way, and is also easy to identify (with the use of epsom salt or magnesium chloride, taking one of those would identify if it is Mg deficiency or not in a few hours or faster).
I've had Mg deficiency symptoms for years. Was very similar (on and off for years) to what you described.

Thanks for the reply. Will try that. I got some Magnesium capsules at home. It contains magnesiummalate, magnesiumcitrate, magnisium lactate, silica. I also got a bottle of magnesiumsulfate, but the container says it's laxative. And i sure dont need that.  ;D I dont know if these are as good as magnesium chloride, or epsom salt? How much am roughly supose to take?

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 06:21:56 am »
I take 1-2 teaspoons over 2-3 days (2-3 sips of stronger solution three times a day, with about 2 glasses of water). Definitely has to have sea salt (NaCl) added for better taste (magnesium salt on its own has a rather nasty taste).

Daily magnesium need is about 1 gram. At least for me. That's about 1 teaspoon of MgCl2.

I tried some other magnesium variants before trying magnesium chloride. MgCl2 worked very well right from the beginning, and still does; the others sort of worked in the beginning but then began losing their effect and then ended up making things worse (probably due to toxins being added to them...). I'd suggest trying to get MgSO4 (which should be magnesium sulfate, I haven't tried this myself) or MgCl2.
They both go into ionic form in water, unlike these citrates and such. Citrates and such have to be broken down first. But MgCl2 and MgSO4 in water are already in the correct state, immediately usable by the body. Or some other ionic magnesium product.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 07:45:24 am »
...but the container says it's laxative. And i sure dont need that.

If you take more magnesium than you need, the remainder passes to the colon and draws moisture into the colon, hence the laxative effect at certain levels. If I took 1 gram of magnesium daily, I'd need to wear diapers! Find your level, perhaps starting at 300 mg/day or so.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline Taz

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 05:06:33 pm »
Great information. Will try slowly with magnesium sulfate, and try get ahold of some Magnesiumchloride.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk