Author Topic: Pharma Drug Dependent Friends, Relatives and Leaders  (Read 5812 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Pharma Drug Dependent Friends, Relatives and Leaders
« on: April 24, 2011, 10:18:02 am »
Is the world going insane because many people, especially politicians and leaders are pharma drug junkies?
Seriously, if you were in charge of hiring people to work for you, do you hire the pharma drug junkie versus the clean guy?

Yet we don't qualify our dear leaders by asking what maintenance drugs they take.

Do you know or notice how your pharma drug dependent friends and relatives and leaders behave or think?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Pharma Drug Dependent Friends, Relatives and Leaders
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 11:37:25 am »
Do you know or notice how your pharma drug dependent friends and relatives and leaders behave or think?
Like damn fools.

Is the world going insane because many people, especially politicians and leaders are pharma drug junkies?
Seriously, if you were in charge of hiring people to work for you, do you hire the pharma drug junkie versus the clean guy?

Yet we don't qualify our dear leaders by asking what maintenance drugs they take.
Welcome to the rapture, most lineages are not going to make it.
Luckily for you, and many here I suspect, have at least noticed the stench and are much better positioned to come out the other side.

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 11:37:57 am »
It's all about $$$$$ money.

I don't wanna take their poison.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 03:09:28 pm »
My sister was having a normal teenage rebellion phase , and they diagnosed her as bi-polar and began meds about two years ago, now she just called me up and said that she is having stomach problems and now is taking anti-acids and gas medicine. I believe the meds are damaging her health overall, and there isn't much to be done now that she has become dependent on their effects.

Its criminally insane to give young people who are going through normal life struggles powerful mind altering drugs as some type of treatment for being human.

The old people have it worse, they will be held up in a nursing home and sedated until they become so congested and constipated that they slowly die from toxicity. I know a guy whose grandfather was near death at a nursing home(on all kinds of drugs), they took him home and quit the meds, feed him chicken and dumplings and gave him a couple of enemas, and he sprang back to life.

Its hard to tell how many people of power and high status are drug zombies who may not have a functionally contentiousness mind. Its been proven that these drugs make one prone to psychotic behavior and reduces ones ability to care for the well being of others, so its extremely important for people who have to make decisions regarding other peoples lives to be clear of the influence of such drugs.

If you are not suppose to drive automobiles under the influence of drugs then perhaps you shouldn't be aloud to run the country under the influence of drugs either.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 06:12:31 am »
I just meet a close friend of mine I knew him from young age we used to workout together at age 15 we been in same swimming club...

He almost finished his mandatory army service he gave his new country 3 years of his life now guess what??
He is all sick like a dog he been eating shit for 3 years all kind of sugary chocolate yoghurts microwave heated processed meat  white bread and all kind of canned shit too...

He is now underweight and got diagnosed with Osteoporosis  GERD and Insomania....

Now tell me this world ain't fucked up the processed food stole my friend I bet he also has no sex drive because he stopped growing facial hair he used to have at age 15.  -\
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 06:23:39 am by TylerDurden »

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 08:43:28 am »
The majority of homeless people here are either drug addicts, mentally unstable, veterans, or any combination.
Sad stuff, the alleged "higher ups" don't give one ****

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 12:20:43 am »

Yes. And it ain't good. I don't trust people with power because they are the kinds of people who wants power. I don't think drugs are going to make a politician any more or less of an Ahole. Our parliament is so high on coke that if you swipe their toilets you will find traces of it on most of them. Im not making that up either. A couple of journalists did just that and the following silence was almost deafening. What difference is a bit of zyprexa going to do to a megalomaniac with a coke habbit?

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 08:35:53 pm »
There is a significant difference between doing coke and using pharmaceutical antidepressants. I know people who do coke and it seems to give them a roller coaster ride of euphoria with a subsequent crash, while not doing much to alter the core of their being, while the mind altering prescription drugs are known to dull the mind and alter ones abilities for clear compassionate thinking. I think these prescription drugs could be a way that politicians who are forced to compromise themselves, to dull the pain that is caused by betraying their constituents, so instead of feeling shame for lying to the public they can just pop a pill and keep spewing lies and selling out the public without being bothered by acting so dishonorably.

There are also a lot of school teachers who are drugged as well, Its hard to tell exactly how many are out there teaching under the influence, but from looking at the rampant depression among the teachers in my high school I would say its a substantial number.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 10:31:25 pm »
Birth control pill popping / patched / hormonal BC women are drugged continuously.  Something to think about en-mass.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk