Author Topic: Wisdom teeth?  (Read 16664 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Wisdom teeth?
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2011, 09:52:41 pm »
I don't know but no one is laying a hand on my wisdom teeth...I went to a dentist like 5 years ago or so to correct a filling, and she is like "oooh you have nice teeth but you still have your wisdom teeth, we should pull them out"....I am like "why I am fine with them"....she is like "no they are going to crack one day" etc....I said "if you pull them out I pull out your head"....so she left them....well I still have my wisdom teeth and I love them.

This is why I hate dentists, she wanted to remove something that gave me no problem, idiot!

They are the sharpest teeth I have, like little razor fangs in the back of my mouth, I think of them as reverse canines, very useful for ripping meat up and chewing the tough pieces, I'd be sad if they were gone!
I have a pretty small face and jaw but they have never been a bother to me.
Perhaps wisdom teeth become a bother is people don't use them enough, eating too many mushy cooked foods and sugars! Or they have some mineral imbalances.
I succumbed to the entreaties of the dentist who said I would have problems and had 4 perfectly good teeth removed. I am surprised I did it because I typically have an innate suspicion of any allopathic medical person.

I tend to go along with the Price/Pottenger story of what happened to modern man's teeth.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 10:21:11 pm by TylerDurden »
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk