Author Topic: Donald Trump for President of the USA  (Read 61245 times)

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA
« Reply #150 on: July 29, 2015, 03:24:19 pm »
I agree to some extent to Erics observation that non-RP topics are crowding out the RP stuff, but at the same time I like having global contacts to share ideas on these other matters. The main issue I have is that coming to this site occasionally I might not see any RP comments if they have been pushed further down the queue by newer off topic things.

If there were a way to have separate lists for RP & off topic comments that would help. Or some way to keep important RP topics visible for longer. For example only have RP topics listed on the home page and go to a another page to view off topic comments.

Its also interesting to see the discomfort between those awake to the conspiracy truths that have formed our modern world, and those that still believe the public relations / propaganda as we are meant to. My position as a lifelong truth seeker is that the more I look the more I can find many things have been very carefully arranged for specific reasons, while being given a different cover story for mass consumption through main stream media.

However paradoxically in many ways I can see that those that are blind to these facts, and who believe in the story we have been given, are in some ways better off, as it can be rather stressful to be more aware of some of what has been going on!

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 30, 2015, 03:56:16 am »
This particular thread is helping me cultivate a perspective on the subject.

I'm beginning to see the Trump for what he truly is and represents.....Its obvious that the old Bush Dynasty, {which has held considerable power since CIA chief George the 1st was involved in taking out JFK}, is Dieing and once the old man is gone the power elite will not want to have anything to do with his idiot sons. Trump could be seriously courting the ruling elite, and putting himself out there as a Man who can wheel and deal with the Best of them... Using the bully pulpit of the presidency to make much needed minor reforms, which would keep the system from falling into revolution, while at the same time he would work in secrete to preserve the majority of the power and wealth of the world elite.

He will pretend to be some macho Teddy Roosevelt type who will be able to get different factions together and force the Robber Barons to make concessions to the people...and perhaps this wouldn't be a bad thing, as long as these deals that are made are transparent, and that when the people are being cheated Trump would go directly to the people the way Teddy did in his trust busting hayday.

Aristocracy has always had moments of tumult as one dynasty dies and gives way to a new upstart....It is my opinion that trump is trying to position himself within the aristocracy as a person whom the 1% can deal with, while at the same time being able to make necessary reforms which will placate the public and maintain the status quo. 

It should be obvious to everyone what trump is doing... He is telling the Pentagon that he will maintain military spending, He is telling the Jews that he will allow them to continue to control the Media, He is letting the elite of the world know that he is someone whom they can do business with. The platform of reforms which he is suggesting is merely a side show which panders to the ignorance of the public, while at the same time is showing the elite that he could be a useful tool.

The old Guard which played the figureheads, the Bush Family, the Clintons, CIA puppets like Obama along with all the lesser minions of the Empire have lost all respect from the people. The time is ripe for someone like trump to come in and cut down the old Puppets, while at the same time not really going to far, as to indite and investigate the Power behind their Treasonous acts.

Another Red herring which points to Trump being courted by the elite, is the Prime time Mainstream coverage he is receiving. Ron Paul would never be allowed that kind of publicity, and yet trump is all over the networks, so we can only assume that the powers that be want his message to get out to the people and are in some way supporting him.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #152 on: July 30, 2015, 06:05:53 am »
This particular thread is helping me cultivate a perspective on the subject.

I'm beginning to see the Trump for what he truly is and represents.....Its obvious that the old Bush Dynasty, {which has held considerable power since CIA chief George the 1st was involved in taking out JFK}, is Dieing and once the old man is gone the power elite will not want to have anything to do with his idiot sons. Trump could be seriously courting the ruling elite, and putting himself out there as a Man who can wheel and deal with the Best of them... Using the bully pulpit of the presidency to make much needed minor reforms, which would keep the system from falling into revolution, while at the same time he would work in secrete to preserve the majority of the power and wealth of the world elite.

He will pretend to be some macho Teddy Roosevelt type who will be able to get different factions together and force the Robber Barons to make concessions to the people...and perhaps this wouldn't be a bad thing, as long as these deals that are made are transparent, and that when the people are being cheated Trump would go directly to the people the way Teddy did in his trust busting hayday.

Aristocracy has always had moments of tumult as one dynasty dies and gives way to a new upstart....It is my opinion that trump is trying to position himself within the aristocracy as a person whom the 1% can deal with, while at the same time being able to make necessary reforms which will placate the public and maintain the status quo. 

It should be obvious to everyone what trump is doing... He is telling the Pentagon that he will maintain military spending, He is telling the Jews that he will allow them to continue to control the Media, He is letting the elite of the world know that he is someone whom they can do business with. The platform of reforms which he is suggesting is merely a side show which panders to the ignorance of the public, while at the same time is showing the elite that he could be a useful tool.

The old Guard which played the figureheads, the Bush Family, the Clintons, CIA puppets like Obama along with all the lesser minions of the Empire have lost all respect from the people. The time is ripe for someone like trump to come in and cut down the old Puppets, while at the same time not really going to far, as to indite and investigate the Power behind their Treasonous acts.

Another Red herring which points to Trump being courted by the elite, is the Prime time Mainstream coverage he is receiving. Ron Paul would never be allowed that kind of publicity, and yet trump is all over the networks, so we can only assume that the powers that be want his message to get out to the people and are in some way supporting him.

Wow! You summarized the Trump enigma! Thank you!

The media strategy against Ron Paul was ignore... do not mention... and this is why TPTB will not give his son Rand Paul the nomination for this 2016.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Donald Trump Teases a President Bid During a 1988 Oprah Show
« Reply #153 on: August 01, 2015, 08:47:21 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

Donald Trump Teases a President Bid During a 1988 Oprah Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

Trump has been consistent since 1988.
Which shows he is his own man.
Definitely not a puppet.

He said that he would only run if the country's state has gotten so bad.
And that if he ran, he would run to WIN.
So guys and gals, this is it. 2016 is it for him.

This supports Sabertooth's summary above.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 01, 2015, 12:49:22 pm »
And the heck of it is that not ONE of you will feel stupid when you're proven wrong about Trump. I feel like I'm dealing with a bunch of unruly children. You have no sense of shame over your mistakes in judgment, or no caution in taking up an extreme cause, or both.

Just because the best diet is bizarre/extreme by American standards doesn't automatically mean the best presidential candidate is extreme or bizarre. But subtlety is lost on many of you. LOL

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 01, 2015, 11:10:06 pm »
You are entitled to feel that way, I personally dont have a dog in the pony show...I am mostly just attempting to shine a light upon what I see as a very dark and obscure situation.

I am far more extreme in my own personal views than any of the candidates, and like many others here, feel like the seat of power which is the presidency would never be given to a soft headed, populist pandering, fool like Bernie Sanders...That is a brutal fact that people who still think this is a debate on democracy must face.... WE are in oligarchic times and like it or not the person who gets into power in 2016 must be pre approved by the elite.

There is no right or wrong here, the situations far to complex for such over simplification, and I am merely musing on the possible potential for Trump to be a transformative figure, which may be able to better help us all transition into the post presidential era, which is coming soon.

So much of what I have been discussing the last few years in these backwater forums is now breaking to the forefront of the new zeitgeist, and I cant help but feeling that by engaging in these debates, no matter how small or obscure the audience, we can have ripple effects which can transform our world.

This isn't exactly connected to the topic, but the spirit of this new world of the freely networking humans and our ability to transform systems spontaneously is something I think is relevant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1DfP1d1tH8

Hopefully we can all transition past the ego centered capitalistic worldview and one day the role of the president will become obsolete!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 11:36:11 pm by sabertooth »

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 02, 2015, 11:34:14 am »
And the heck of it is that not ONE of you will feel stupid when you're proven wrong about Trump. I feel like I'm dealing with a bunch of unruly children. You have no sense of shame over your mistakes in judgment, or no caution in taking up an extreme cause, or both.

You haven't proven anybody wrong. You've only proven that you have a twisted, incompetent, and unhealthy superiority complex; like most liberals.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 02, 2015, 12:08:37 pm »
Whatever.  This nonsense is making the forum look idiotic.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #158 on: August 02, 2015, 03:47:37 pm »
Whatever.  This nonsense is making the forum look idiotic.
Perhaps  make a thread supporting the Democratic party candidate you like or whatever.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #159 on: August 02, 2015, 08:28:42 pm »
Come on guys.  No need to be emotional about this topic.
It's not as if we have any real sway on how the presidential election will turn out.
I just posted about Trump because he added some spice / wild card to an otherwise boring Hillary Clinton vs Jeb Bush arranged match.

Maybe I should lock this thread so everyone calms down?

Perhaps  make a thread supporting the Democratic party candidate you like or whatever.

There is a Bernie Sanders thread.
Maybe we can turn our attention there next.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 03, 2015, 12:30:43 am »
It's not as if we have any real sway on how the presidential election will turn out.

Now that you mention it, those of us who are voting US citizens do have a real sway on how the presidential elections will turn out. I realize that you prefer to think that the so-called powers that be run the US and the world, but I see the role of TPTB as unelected regulators that prevent our economic system from collapsing - a tricky business that allows no wiggle room. Day-to-day American life is very predictable and placid, even considering all our shortcomings.

Trump is not a predictable, placid candidate. He claims to be accountable to nobody. He fits the profile of Robber Baron, not President of the United States.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #161 on: August 03, 2015, 01:00:09 am »
US voters do not have any say at all. Vote-rigging has been a regular phenomenon in the US since its inception. More recently, Ron Paul was prevented from becoming elected due to vote-rigging.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 03, 2015, 01:19:19 am »
US voters do not have any say at all. Vote-rigging has been a regular phenomenon in the US since its inception. More recently, Ron Paul was prevented from becoming elected due to vote-rigging.

Yeahright. It's all one, big, fat conspiracy.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #163 on: August 03, 2015, 01:47:54 am »

Eve, in support of Tyler, I saw the whole thing myself. I followed the Ron Paul run up 2012 intently. It was amusing and educational. 

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #164 on: August 03, 2015, 03:51:16 am »
Yeahright. It's all one, big, fat conspiracy.
No conspiracy at all, there was ample coverage of how Ron Paul was cheated in 2012. Besides, it is laughable to pretend that US politics is 100% clean, as vote-rigging has been around in the US for centuries. I mean, there are countless  history books on the  whole subject, not to mention recent ones on recent US electoral fraud.
" Ron Paul.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: August 03, 2015, 03:51:57 am »
You saw what whole thing yourself? Rigged US voting since the 1780s?

I won't deny that we have quirky political parties and an equally quirky electoral college, but that's a far cry from declaring our whole voting system as invalid. I'll admit that the US does not measure up to perfectionist standards, but that's a problem with perfectionism, not a problem with the US.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #166 on: August 03, 2015, 04:09:06 am »
I was not talking about perfection but pointing out that political corruption and especially vote-rigging have been an essential, endemic part of US politics since before the War of Independence. Here is some data on this:-

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/press_box/2008/10/stolen_electionsas_american_as_apple_pie.html

http://rangevoting.org/PresFraud.html

I am not suggesting that other democracies are any better(with the possible clear exception of Switzerland), but the difference is that US political corruption has always been very blatant.

" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 03, 2015, 11:13:51 am »
The amount of fraud within our current system of staged democratic elections seems inconceivable to the average voter

I don't think most people who vote in America understand that we are not a Democracy, We were originally set up as a republic, then morphed into a unique form of imperial oligarchy. Historically speaking democracies do not work on the scale of empire, and though some democratic principles are still a part of the system, democracy is not the foundation of our nation

Switzerlands democracy works because its a small country that has carved out a niche by being the best money lenders in the world....They grew rich by funding the likes of Hitlers war machine and laundering drug money,while being able play neutral and look like angels on the world stage....Bravo you criminal masterminds at the Swiss Banks! All joking cynicism aside I will admit that the swiss seem to be better at distributing their wealth than other places and so do not have a huge undercurrent of disparity which in turn builds resentment and mistrust toward the government, such as what we see in America.

As for the rest of the west the democracy ideal isn't working out very well.... Historically democracy only worked well in small city states and never had lasted very long in its purest form.

Republics on the other hand,( a representative democracy) such as Rome were about the only way to establish a more permanent and less fragile form of self governance.

The modern constitutional republics, have evolved out of a frontier world where empires covered great distance and the average person was simply not informed enough to make intelligent decisions regarding the conduct of the imperial government, nor did the peasants in the fields have the capacity to know what was going on outside of their local provence.

It often happened that the representatives of republics would become so disconnected from their people and soo corrupt that they no longer functioned as a republic, and fell to the oligarchs who often would install puppet emperors. History has repeated itself, and we may be witnessing the dying of the republic. We are definitely all witness to something big going on right now in "The Trump Show", which is what Hillarys media minions are calling the republican debate, while snidely commenting on how its just a matter of time before Trump is going to fail.

There are going to be shenanigans galore befor this race is over, and hopefully all the absurdity will make the public more aware about how real issues are not being addressed in the political process and if we want to effect change in this world it must be done outside the rigged democracy

I am hopeful that there is now a great opportunity for us to not have to fall into the empire trap. The open source Information singularity is reaching critical mass, and it will empower the masses to reach escape velocity and catapult us beyond the limitations of the old paradme of power, money, and control that required a presidential authority to oversee.

The proverbial peasants can now see the emperor has no clothing, and we are now capable joining together in ways that are still not fully clear....but the transformation is occurring....even if its only in the collective imagination of the free world connected to an underworld of networks, and inspired by the virtual visionaries.

Out of these networks there is a possibility of a return to true democracy, where the forum for public debate will encompass the whole world of ideas and the people will be free to work together outside the confines of controlled media, or power politics, to form a consensus world view that is much more in tune with our communal, tribal nature.

Thats where our own personal role in participating in a TRUE DEMOCRACY is to be found.... we can work in collaboration to bring about a Federation of Free Minds which are outside the control of the Machine apparatus. Though this may seem Grandiose, and could in fact be a delusion, as is much of what human imaginings consist of... I have this feeling that my own personal calling is to be a kind of ambassador to mother earth on a diplomatic mission, on behalf of the spirit and unity of life, to envision a truce with the "Machine". To find some common ground, a middle path of equanimity that will hold together a humanity, which is being pulled apart in the way the biological imperatives of "Gaia", are at odds with the socioeconomic impositions of "Mammon".

« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 11:32:18 am by sabertooth »

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 03, 2015, 11:55:48 am »
... Thats where our own personal role in participating in a TRUE DEMOCRACY is to be found.... we can work in collaboration to bring about a Federation of Free Minds which are outside the control of the Machine apparatus. Though this may seem Grandiose, and could in fact be a delusion, as is much of what human imaginings consist of... I have this feeling that my own personal calling is to be a kind of ambassador to mother earth on a diplomatic mission, on behalf of the spirit and unity of life, to envision a truce with the "Machine". To find some common ground, a middle path of equanimity that will hold together a humanity, which is being pulled apart in the way the biological imperatives of "Gaia", are at odds with the socioeconomic impositions of "Mammon".

You forgot to figure in human nature, sabertooth. The corruption springs from human nature, not from the poor design of our government. Even pure-minded endeavors can turn to crap to some degree or another. Then evil-minded endeavors put on "white hats" until nobody can tell who's the good guy and who's the bad guy.

I prefer to think, "There are no good guys and no bad guys. They're all just... guys!

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 03, 2015, 01:53:23 pm »
No I haven't forgotten..... I am fully aware of Human nature, though I do not feel like corruption springs from some inherent quality of human kind . Corruption which is a desire for inequitable distribution of power by some individuals within a group over others, and is something that arises within the structural hierarchy of all primates, but how it manifest is totally dependant upon environmental conditionalities. These societal imbalances would resolve themselves in accordance to natural law, but with Human law the structure is held by forces outside of those which seek to maintain equilibrium. This is something I referred to as Mammon.

Perhaps the construct of Mammon is Part of the order of human nature, and it has been a tool used to forge this great technological apparatus. Even so there comes a time when the caterpillar must break out of its cocoon and take to the air, as humanity must rise above the level of monkey mind and transcend the corruptive control of ego.

I am being somewhat willfully Naive in my optimistic view that perhaps when there is full transparency and a level playing field for all of humanity to participate, that the tendency toward corruption will give way to cooperation. What is needed is to bring our attention to All that was used in the past to divide, devoid, conquer and corrupt our better nature. We have been set against each and conditioned to tare down and ridicule each other for straying outside of conventional conditioning. The social controls which was once mediated within individuals of a small group are now under the direction of forces beyond any individual to fathom, let alone try to control. As fragmented individuals, living in the shadows of, icons and titans, we may feel powerless, but if could relearn the lessons that our distant ancestors learned about cooperation, and join together our collective mental efforts to overcome all obstacles natural or man made, then anything is possible, even the total reconstruction of what we thought we new to be human nature.

This takes faith of the greatest magnitude, to believe that when the time comes something which resides within the core of every human being on the planet will begin to awaken and adapt itself to whatever may be. Its happening in the present as it has happened through evolution, only now the power of our minds is attempting to take control over what was once ruled by natural law.

Good and evil are just value judgments, which have little value when it comes to understanding our true nature. Ultimately who are we to think we rule the world, this monkey mind of mankind, has a wild imagination.

Some like myself chose to put on the white hat, and espouse a doctrine of civility, though I know the beast liveth within.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 04, 2015, 04:02:45 pm »
Though there is fraud in the political process, if you have enough votes you can still win because the can only commit so much fraud without being caught for it. My neighbor won chair of city council in Columbus despite being told after that they had destroyed countless ballots voting for him and continued to win two more times only giving up office when he resigned at the end of his last term. He was almost always the only dissenting vote on the council as the council was almost always unanimous... except for him lol.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #171 on: August 04, 2015, 05:41:19 pm »
" Ron Paul.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 05, 2015, 08:49:44 am »
About voting fraud: something like 1.8 million dead people voted for Obama last election.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2114122/Donald-Eric-Trump-pictured-posing-trophy-carcasses-big-African-hunt.html
These hunts are usually well planned to take out the dominant infertile elders so the younger fertile males can take over and continue breeding. There's no reason to believe they were poaching, they should be praised as environmentalists for protecting the survival of an endangered species.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 08:55:29 am by actup90 »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #173 on: August 05, 2015, 03:53:32 pm »
About voting fraud: something like 1.8 million dead people voted for Obama last election.
These hunts are usually well planned to take out the dominant infertile elders so the younger fertile males can take over and continue breeding. There's no reason to believe they were poaching, they should be praised as environmentalists for protecting the survival of an endangered species.
It is always better to have wild animals eliminating excess numbers of certain species. Mankind only has to do this because it has wiped out so many predators  that normally balanced the ecosystem by preying on other species. In the UK, we have groups advocating the return of wildlife such as wolves as they are a far more useful, natural way to control the vast hordes of deer(which aren't even being culled in sufficient numbers by humans as guns are so prohibited in the UK for stupid reasons).

All that said,I suspect that only those wild animal species  which are kept as pets or as targets for trophy-hunters will survive the next millenia, if at all.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #174 on: August 05, 2015, 05:07:38 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAVYjIfU3eA

Donald Trump years ago... a truther!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAVYjIfU3eA

---------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmq-5G6Vsh0

Trump - I think we have to shutdown the govt. to defund Planned Parenthood!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmq-5G6Vsh0

What I am seeing is that TPTB fix the selection of the final candidate for one party, then fix the selection of the final candidate for the 2nd party.

After that, TPTB do not care who wins because both candidates had been pre-selected by them.

So the real BATTLE / WAR is to be fought in these so called party primaries.

So if you Americans want to "win", you had best have your people's champions win at the party level for both parties.

In this 2016 election, I see TPTB want Clinton vs Bush.

But the people want Sanders vs Trump.

So I suggest you altruistic Democrats work to have Sanders win as the Democrat candidate.  And you Republicans work to get Trump as the Republican candidate.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 05:25:27 pm by goodsamaritan »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk