Author Topic: Donald Trump for President of the USA  (Read 61254 times)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2015, 06:18:26 am »
Seeing how Trump is being attacked on all sides with straw men tactics which do not address anything he is actually trying to say, its obvious there is an all out misinformation war being waged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2HIoScqE_o
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2015, 08:27:37 am »
Nice. Comedy coated truth speak.  Like what Eddie Murphy does.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2015, 11:09:02 am »
Trump is an egomaniac. He's not got a coherent message because he has no intention of winning. He just wants publicity and to feed his massive ego. But you will see. He's clowning and speaking off the cuff because winning isn't his goal. Self-promotion and getting richer is the goal. Most of the candidates would be a lot more likable if they didn't care about winning. The ambition is what makes them so unpalatable.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2015, 04:25:28 pm »
Yeah, things have changed. The unemployment rate among recent college grads is way higher than when you were young. Many of the jobs available really don't have any job security, advancement potential, etc.. And for you to judge an entire generation is stupid. I hope I don't start doing that at some point.

The other thing is depending on where you live even if you are lucky enough to find work, full time work is nearly impossible to find and when you are working 20 or so hours even if the pay is decent it's still hard for it to amount to much. At the same time the skyrocketing prices of everything make it very hard for people to make a future for themselves and "get ahead" which causes a very stressful national zeitgeist where people don't really care about what really matters and grope for escape in television, video games, social media and drugs.

https://www.facebook.com/humansofnewyork/photos/a.102107073196735.4429.102099916530784/1009839032423530/?type=1&fref=nf

This brief article stuck me, I see his grey hair and imagine how stressful and painful his life must be. But humans are good at suffering so he keeps plugging. I guess I'm too big headed for wanting more glory out of life.

Video games are extremely popular with younger people and may pose a great danger for our future. Or at least they are a terrifying mirror to the condition of our society as their popularity is largely due to them being one of the few places where the masses of people actually feel like they are achieving something and being successful.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 04:37:39 pm by RogueFarmer »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2015, 08:01:31 pm »

Found this at rense.com
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2015, 11:40:51 pm »
They are saying that Trump is being used deliberately by the Left to rip off votes from the Right so that the Left may win. So he may just be a con-man.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2015, 01:19:36 am »
Great commentary by Stefan Molyneux on the Trump-McCain drama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lbm4YiStV4

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2015, 10:25:57 am »
They are saying that Trump is being used deliberately by the Left to rip off votes from the Right so that the Left may win. So he may just be a con-man.

"They are saying"? - Come on Tyler, you can do much better than that.  "They" are the mainstream media pawns of the powers that be where the powers that be control both the Republicans and the Democrats.

Remember that the election fixing happens at the party level.  Once both opposing democrat vs republican candidates have been fixed as both theirs... they don't care who wins in the elections.

The only independent minded candidate right now is Donald Trump.

Tyler, since you so admire the independent mind of Ron Paul, I suggest you take a look and watch Trump's videos, read his official website, facebook, twitter so you can actually judge for yourself if Trump is genuine or not.

If you read Ron Paul "straight from the horse's mouth", do the same with Donald Trump.

For short clarity, see Trump's twitter feed: https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump

Or his website https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 10:52:31 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA - Launches Hotline for Veterans
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2015, 05:49:06 pm »
Donald Trump Launches Hotline for Veterans, Calls for American Flag to be at Half-Staff for Tennessee Shooting Victims

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump – who recently made media headlines with a spat between him and Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)
43%
– is announcing a move to show he is committed to the military and veterans.

First, Trump is calling for all American flags to be flown at half-staff to honor the five military members who were killed in the Chattanooga, Tennessee shooting last week by a “devout Muslim,” as CNN described the shooter.

Second, Trump is establishing a hotline and email address for veterans to share their stories on how the Veterans Administration should be reformed. He pledges that if elected president he will take care of the veteran complaints “very quickly and efficiently like a world-class businessman can do, but a politician has no clue.”

The hotline is 855-VETS-352 and email is veterans@donaldtrump.com.

Trump stated, “This disgraceful omission is unacceptable and yet another example of our incompetent politicians. It is a simple yet meaningful and important gesture that signifies our respect and recognition for these great soldiers who lost their lives. We must do better for all Americans, especially our military. We must Make America Great Again!”

A senior member of Trump’s campaign told Breitbart News the hotline is a place for veterans to share their stories. Trump will be personally responding to some of the messages.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/21/donald-trump-launches-hotline-for-veterans-calls-for-american-flag-to-be-at-half-mast-for-tennessee-shooting-victims/

... Wow for showmanship.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2015, 09:31:43 pm »
Second, Trump is establishing a hotline and email address for veterans to share their stories on how the Veterans Administration should be reformed. He pledges that if elected president he will take care of the veteran complaints “very quickly and efficiently like a world-class businessman can do, but a politician has no clue.”

That kind of Trump move is both the good news and the bad news.

Good news: The V.A. has shamefully slow to respond to poor performance complaints. Something should be done...

Bad news: It's not in the POTUS's job description to act like a businessman, only like the executive branch of government. In a healthy democracy, one person's brilliant idea is not everybody's brilliant idea. That only works in a healthy dictatorship. The U.S. rejected monarchy a few centuries ago.

Like CK said: egomaniac.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2015, 09:50:30 pm »
If the US had allowed monarchy 200 years earlier, the situation would have been far better>>>>>>>
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2015, 11:30:57 pm »
"Egomaniac" is a criticism?

At the level of running for President, I expect ALL of them to be egomaniacs! 

“Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser.” ? Donald Trump.

Even amongst us healers we have egos.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2015, 01:09:50 am »
Even in tribal days the leaders must have let their egos flare, and much of it may of been a mere superficial show, ,that primal show of power and strength which kept tribal society in order, is what modern human social hierarchies are imitating on a grand scale. Traditionally if you wanted to be chief you had to perform real feats of bravery such as taking down big game, or fending off invaders, now days everything has been so monetized and virtualized that in order to become commander and chief you must project the image of wealth and control within a media matrix which is completely outside of the evolutionary context of leadership.

Ronald Reagan was just an actor, but he learned to play the part of a great leader( and even though many of his policies where great failures, he is still remembered as a genuine leader,)and not the sock puppet of Bush Senior)

By building up the image of success, one can become successful, and even something as superfluous as Trumps made for TV persona, can take on an entirely different significance if it can be transferred to the political sphere.

Then again there is a legitimate concern that Trump could be a shill for the empire being used to tare down the other outside the box GOP contenders before stepping down, and smugly going back to his hugely profitable TV show, while someone like Hillary is swindled into the White House. If this is the case then we have truly sunken into a corrupt age and this whole Democracy debate is a complete farce.

The publicity he is gaining now would definitely carry over to the TV networks and as long as he doesn't burn too many bridges, whether or not he is being (fake or for real) (wins or loses) it seems like he will be fine. The litmus test will be for us to watch and see if he stands down, or if he goes balls to the wall come next year.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 01:22:08 am by sabertooth »

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2015, 08:01:08 am »
"Egomaniac" is a criticism?

At the level of running for President, I expect ALL of them to be egomaniacs! 

“Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser.” ? Donald Trump.

Even amongst us healers we have egos.

My dictionary does not give ego as a synonym for egomaniac. For example, ego means "a person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance," while egomania means an obsessive preoccupation with one's self and applies to someone who follows their own ungoverned impulses and is possessed by delusions of personal greatness."

In the context of Mr. Trump, his flippantly impulsive comments point to egomania, even though his political platform is appealing. If he were president in a democracy, he might not be able to work cooperatively within the U.S.'s representative form of government. That happened in California when Mr. Schwarzeneger was governor: he was elected with his splendid rhetoric, then spent his term deadlocked with the California Senate and House of Representatives because he couldn't dismount his super-sized ego.

Cooperation is a trait that gets the highest nod of approval in the U.S. Perhaps it is different elsewhere.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2015, 09:49:31 am »
Thanks! I did not know about that Schwarzeneger experience. 

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2015, 11:17:49 am »
Thanks! I did not know about that Schwarzeneger experience. 

"It's not a tumor!"

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2015, 09:58:44 am »
If an independant like Trump won the white house it would be just as Schwarzenegger v.s. the california legislature, all over again on a national scale..... where the controlled overlords of congress would work together to obstruct any meaningful action initiated against the money masters, by the executive....

As the powers that be begin to loose control, there would also be a greater potential for covert, secrete society, orchestrated false flags, economic disasters, and other shenanigans designed to set up the independent executive to fail.

All pessimism aside, it may not be a bad thing for an independent as Chief, to halt the out of control legislature and the passing of corporatist take over bills, long enough for the people to organize just and legitimate ways to restore balance to the republic.

If the nation can survive four years of Trump battling against, the old guard in washington, then by the end of the term, perhaps enough of the public can be awakened, that the demand to replace all the elected officials who are not working for the best interest of the people, will be too strong to be suppressed.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 10:17:05 am by sabertooth »

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2015, 11:04:49 am »
ys, You keep saying things like "unfortunately it is highly unlikely that he will be nominated." The problem with this sort of mentality is that it sounds like you're making some sort of compromise with the old fashioned 'keep the party in office' mentality. I kind of get where you're coming from, but I don't buy it as Rubio and Walker are pretty much irrelevant, and I wouldn't underestimate Donald Trump. If he's going out, it would be the way of AV.

I'm not making any compromises of any kind.  I am simply looking back at our history.  When was the last time a candidate like that was nominated in the last 50 year? Recent example is Paul 4 years ago.  Back then I said the similar thing that Doc does not have a chance whatsoever.  Number of people tried to tell me otherwise that he is getting so much support, his followers are so enthusiastic, and so on.  You can argue all you want.  History is showing people like that are simply not electable.  And there is nothing currently in our political environment that might indicate otherwise.

Highly unlikely is still better than 0, much better chances than Paul's.  I will be very surprised if Trump wins the nomination.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2015, 11:11:54 am »
Once his captors found out his father was an admiral he was given the royal treatment. He could of went home, but decided to stay jailed in order to gain street cred for his future political aspirations.

I've heard that as well.  I have not read all the details but so far gut feeling tells me Trump is on to something re McCain.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2015, 11:20:03 am »
Obama a dictator?

Tell us you are joking.  He has not been able to pass any of his lefty ideas in the last 6 years.  Lame duck that's who he is.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA - Andrew Gause Supports Trump
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2015, 02:05:27 pm »
For truth seekers, Obama has been doing what he has been assigned to do.  And he does them well, and as predicted way back before he took office in 2008.

Donald Trump resonates with the same frequency as truth seekers.
Just like Ron Paul does.
Just like Nigel Farage does.

Truth seekers are not happy with the current reign of the powers that be. [war + depopulation + unli printing of money for themselves but none for the people]

Andrew Gause is a monetary historian and truth seeker.
He used to support Ron Paul.
Now he supports Donald Trump.
http://oneradionetwork.com/the-real-world-of-money/andrew-gause-and-the-real-world-of-money-whether-youve-been-to-jail-or-been-through-yale-innovation-will-be-key-to-employment-in-the-future-july-22-2015/
(click on hour 2)

Andrew is a realist and knows that the powers that be do not want Trump to be POTUS. 
But truth seekers can always dream.
Just like when they elected Andrew Jackson in the past.
It happened with JFK being elected... and the powers that be killed him.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 02:25:49 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2015, 02:42:21 pm »
Yet more proof that democracy is a waste of time. It merely encourages a system wherein politicians are usually only in power a short while, cannot do what is necessary to fix the economy or anything else as they have no real power, and anyway obey special interests in order to gain enough money afterwards to set themselves up for life. Only individualist anarchism or a benevolent  autocratic monarch like Bhutan's king can ever be useful to a regime. Hmm, I also love Ancient Athens' democracy where only a small portion of people are allowed to vote, and who have the power to ostracise/expel  any who get too much power. Imagine if one could only vote if one had a tested IQ of more than 140, for example.
" Ron Paul.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2015, 09:33:00 pm »
Yet more proof that democracy is a waste of time....

From where I stand, the problem with U.S. democracy is not democracy itself; rather, the problem is with the size and diversity of the U.S.A. There is no consensus among our elected leaders because there is no consensus among  the citizens. Life is an obstacle course, and the U.S. is a sea-going tanker ship. In that sense, the U.S. will eventually fall apart from within or from without. That's the way it goes with large countries.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2015, 04:54:49 am »
Large countries can work, just look at China or India. Democracy, though, has inherent weaknesses which many other regimes do not have. I wish we could have individualist anarchy as a society. Imagine being allowed as an individual  to own all types of guns, even rockets and mines, legally. Imagine being allowed to shoot and kill burglars in self-defence. Imagine being allowed to home-school anywhere in the world or being permitted to publish whatever you liked, however slanderous it might be. Imagine being allowed to cultivate any drugs or poisons  one liked or being  able to smoke, imagine being allowed to travel at any speed one wanted along motorways, imagine being allowed to select who you sell your products to(eg:- some clothes-stores already effectively ban obese people in their stores by only stocking clothes-sizes for slender types, for example). Imagine being allowed to hire anyone based on IQ tests alone. God, I am sounding like John Lennon re his "imagine" song, but I simply do not see the point of most laws nowadays. ALL laws are restrictive and most are  wholly unnecessary. Many laws assume that human adults are just like immature little children unable to make their own decisions properly in life, and this is so wrong. Keep the laws protecting the wildlife and the environment, though, not even I think that humans are intelligent enough to not destroy the environment without restrictive laws.
" Ron Paul.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2015, 06:39:46 am »
Large countries can work, just look at China or India...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk