Author Topic: Fast Natural Laxative  (Read 37747 times)

Offline Coatue

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Fast Natural Laxative
« on: March 30, 2011, 11:45:30 pm »
What is a good natural laxative that will clear out all food out of your digestive system quickly?

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Fast Natural Laxative
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 12:52:22 am »
2 galons of pasturized milk = total bowel detox.

Its so powerfull your asshole will bleed and hurt.

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 01:13:23 am »
I went through some constipation with slight discomfort, and found out that the laxative route wasn't helpful.

I ate things which gave diarrhea, but it didn't make me feel more cleansed or help the next day.

My gut needed to shrink to cope with lower volumes, which takes a couple of weeks.

Maybe you could say why you want a laxative, if you want to share it.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 02:15:10 am by Josh »

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 03:02:54 am »
2 galons of pasturized milk = total bowel detox.
for me that = extreme constipation

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 03:24:42 am »
I went through some constipation with slight discomfort, and found out that the laxative route wasn't helpful.

I ate things which gave diarrhea, but it didn't make me feel more cleansed or help the next day.

My gut needed to shrink to cope with lower volumes, which takes a couple of weeks.

Maybe you could say why you want a laxative, if you want to share it.

Diarehha = worse than constipation - loss of potassium, sugars, salt, and calories and electrolytes = bad for health/fatigue,etc

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 05:33:47 am »
lots of coconut cream will make you poop.

2 tablespoons of vco + 1 cup of warm water will do it.

2 tablespoons + salt water flush after 1 hour will do it (1:7 cups lemon + water + 1 tsp sea salt)

60 to 90ml castor oil
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 05:44:39 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 05:31:57 pm »
I don't know if epsom salt is natural or not, but that makes you poo

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 06:39:21 pm »
Some of us are not eating high fibre diets though, and if you look back at some of the old posts, people say that they go through slight constipation as the gut adapts.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 07:52:40 pm »
Eat a whole coconut and drink the water and it should purge your gut of everything, especially if you are not accustom to its effects.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 03:44:04 am »
You need only natural fibrous diet to cop with constipation and no other treatment will make good.
That's not true for everyone.

and it doesn't sound like he's trying to cope with constipation, he just wants to clear out all food out of his digestive system quickly, sounds more like a flush to me.

btw, OP this works good for me http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols-and-treatments/liver-gall-bladder-flush/edwins-2-day-apple-juice-fast-liver-flush/ - you can skip the olive oil/lemon juice if you just want to flush out your intestines. Sometimes even the apple juice for 2 days alone will be enough.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2011, 08:03:49 pm »
Prune juice
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2011, 09:59:35 pm »
You're looking for an Enema...
That's not paleo.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2011, 10:59:51 pm »
You're looking for an Enema...

this is unacceptable for a raw paleo expert..

When you have the right knowledge on nutrition you don't need to put things in your ass..

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2011, 11:50:32 pm »
first thing in the morning 0.5 ltr water + lemon juice(1 lemon) slihtly warm just above bodytemp.
wait half an hour 2-3 kiwi's chewing very wel to break the tiny seeds wait, and if necessary drink more warm water, till bowel movement.

Have had constipation issue's the first 18 years of my life and this never faled! No more constipation since cutting out grain and cooked pork years ago.
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2011, 11:58:56 pm »
Raw Clay
Raw cheese
Raw organic butter
Raw nonsoy eggs
Highmeats
Papaya
Green juices
Llanten leaves
More raw fats
Soaked chia
A full adrenal every once in a while (watch out!)
Climbing
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2011, 10:35:59 am »
Achilliez, your mouth and your ass are kind of the same thing, if you think about it. Basically don't put anything in your ass that you wouldn't put into your mouth.

He said he wanted to flush all food out of his body, I think an enema would be more gentle in that regard than taking a laxative strong enough to clean all the intestines out, not just emptying your colon..

But be careful, putting anything into your anus puts you at a high risk of contracting homosexuality.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 08:20:20 pm by TylerDurden »
That's not paleo.

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2011, 11:50:32 am »
But be careful, putting anything into your anus puts you at a high risk of contracting homosexuality.
LMAO

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2011, 07:42:42 pm »
here are a few suggestions:

if your bowel is constipated perhaps take more water first and not too much food to be sure you are properly hydrated

also jumping up and down, rebounding, running, and yoga offer stimulation to the stomach that will sometimes help shake a poop loose and stimulate all other kinds of functions such as circulation and respiration, all of which help your digestive track and bowels

herbal laxatives are an excellent temporary solution, there are many teas that will stimulate your bowels
senna is a very strong but very effective remedy....always use these in moderation and for temporary relief, you can look up more on the internet, i would recommend using a few different herbs at once, such as senna(bowels), cleavers(lymph), yellow dock(gallbladder), burdock(liver), dandelion leaf(kidney) and red clover(blood), this will insure you are cleansing all systems to make sure you have a proper balance...there are other herbs that work as well...just not as effective...peppermint, ginger, garlic, cayenne, very strong infusions

also making hot lemon juice/coconut milk water, and taking spicey or bitter herbs will help to stimulate
digestion

some might argue that herbs/plants are poison..i do not think so, i think herbs are to be used in moderation for medicinal purposes, perhaps something that makes you poop, vomit or sweat is poisonous, but take into account that living situations were not so luxurious and that perhaps if you had a virus or did get sick from something weird you ingested and needed to sweat it out or expell it fast, these herbs would then have their place, their poison would be your medicine....

acheleezz and neone you guys do realize he is asking because he does not have the "perfect ultimate universally applicable and health inducing world saving" paleo diet, obviously he has discomfort and would like some ease.  it does no one, yourselves included, any service to make useless remarks

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2011, 08:39:39 pm »
I assumed he wanted to "clear out all food out of your digestive system quickly" because he was starting a paleo diet and wanted to clean all the 'crap' out of his system. Clean slate kind of thing..

So while im making jokes, im still being serious. I would take an enema over a senna tea any day.  I found senna to be quite uncomfortable and ahh.. unpredictable? haha.  Enema is harder to preform yourself, but as far as results and gentleness, i preferred the enemas.

Then again, what am i thinking, who is going to stick something in their ass?! thats as crazy as eating a piece of ROTTEN MEAT!!!
That's not paleo.

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2011, 10:30:38 pm »
LMAO

Yes of course gay is a disease. I caught it at the age of 13 while having too many bouts with my mom's douchebag for "constipation"  :D

Being gay myself I dont like enemas =(. It's a stereotype though, more straight couples engage in anal than gay couples and some gay couples ( I can understand its a lot of work so) dont engage in anal sex at all.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2011, 11:11:19 pm »
    I was given senna by the doctor. The senna's effects on me were extremely uncomfortable. I wasn't even sick or constipated. I was just at the hospital for well stuff, and they asked if I had passed stool that day, to which I replied "no".
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2011, 03:26:59 am »
i am not sure that a laxative or an enema are supposed to be comfortable....that would not make sense..ust as diareha and constipation are not comfortable the discomfort is the signal that your body is out of balance and therefore if you are using artificial stimulation to relieve the bowels, the process may be uncomfortable but the goal is to return the body to its normal function where it can digest foods on its own.......

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2011, 04:56:19 am »
i am not sure that a laxative or an enema are supposed to be comfortable....that would not make sense..ust as diareha and constipation are not comfortable the discomfort is the signal that your body is out of balance and therefore if you are using artificial stimulation to relieve the bowels, the process may be uncomfortable but the goal is to return the body to its normal function where it can digest foods on its own.......

Right. I mean, anyone who makes blanket statements about food as trump suit in all cases over possibly necessary therapies needs to understand in the least that this is basically an idea that was invented by some person within the last 100 years and pretty much all the people who have really pushed this idea have died some early death or look like the walking dead.

Now, food alone *might* have the possibility of all that is needed for some folks depending on how that program actually helps to assist the replacement of cells and tissues and remove toxins and so forth. Ironically if cooking is so utterly damaging and foreign to the body and is the cause of every possible ailment one may experience then its not very unlikely that the body's natural solution's are the most capable of helping usher those toxins out in all cases nevermind lead, mercury...things like that.

Yes of course gay is a disease. I caught it at the age of 13 while having too many bouts with my mom's douchebag for "constipation"  :D

Being gay myself I dont like enemas =(. It's a stereotype though, more straight couples engage in anal than gay couples and some gay couples ( I can understand its a lot of work so) dont engage in anal sex at all.

I think he was being tongue-in-cheek on both comments. bunch of yahoos here that do believe various things 'turn people gay" though... despite the near complete lack of evidence. I think your last comments sounds a little off to me though.

anyway, i've employed enemas in various time to great effect, never much as a constipation aid tho. I seem to only have the opposite problem if i have elimination issues, but Rawzi's stuff all sounds good. If you do an enema and have never done one make sure the water is not very hot and don't even try to fill it up more than half full.

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2011, 05:00:00 am »
Right. I mean, anyone who makes blanket statements about food as trump suit in all cases over possibly necessary therapies needs to understand in the least that this is basically an idea that was invented by some person within the last 100 years and pretty much all the people who have really pushed this idea have died some early death or look like the walking dead.

Now, food alone *might* have the possibility of all that is needed for some folks depending on how that program actually helps to assist the replacement of cells and tissues and remove toxins and so forth. Ironically if cooking is so utterly damaging and foreign to the body and is the cause of every possible ailment one may experience then its not very unlikely that the body's natural solution's are the most capable of helping usher those toxins out in all cases nevermind lead, mercury...things like that.

I think he was being tongue-in-cheek on both comments. bunch of yahoos here that do believe various things 'turn people gay" though... despite the near complete lack of evidence. I think your last comments sounds a little off to me though.

anyway, i've employed enemas in various time to great effect, never much as a constipation aid tho. I seem to only have the opposite problem if i have elimination issues, but Rawzi's stuff all sounds good. If you do an enema and have never done one make sure the water is not very hot and don't even try to fill it up more than half full.

Just kidding, the way I deal with negativity is to just laugh. Catching a sexual attraction to men or women is laugable. How can I catch straight? haha, i'm proud being gay and who I am you just gotta laugh at the off opinions out there =). If you get mad at everything you get eaten up inside. It's a coping thing.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2011, 06:12:50 am »
    Enemas were helpful too many years ago, best thing I found at that time. Another thing that helped even better during severe constipation of fruitarianism was blended salad.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 06:23:37 am by TylerDurden »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk