Author Topic: medical tyranny continues setting new precedents  (Read 25860 times)

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: medical tyranny continues setting new precedents
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2013, 12:14:59 am »
who said the money was paid?

You did.

King payed a million dollars so he wouldnt have to face his accusers in the court of law and be clearly seen as unable to defend himself.

Also, Lawrence King has nothing to do with CPS.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2013, 12:24:53 am »
Well he may have payed I dont know. As far as I know he had no money at the time of the judgement and it was fully symbolic.

Anyway im sorry I said that because I was never sure of whether he payed it or not. I do know that he owes that million dollar against him at the very least and may have paid it.

Its really irrelevant either way, the point is that the judgement was made against him which I wonder if you bothered to look up yet with the exact case number I gave you to look up.

And this is a case that proves that child sex trafficking reaches up to the highest levels of government.
I could have shown other cases but this one is clear cut and thuroughly documented that I decided to post it since theres no way anyone can argue against such thoroughly documented facts.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2013, 02:14:54 am »
Well he may have payed I dont know. As far as I know he had no money at the time of the judgement and it was fully symbolic.

Anyway im sorry I said that because I was never sure of whether he payed it or not. I do know that he owes that million dollar against him at the very least and may have paid it.

Its really irrelevant either way, the point is that the judgement was made against him which I wonder if you bothered to look up yet with the exact case number I gave you to look up.

And this is a case that proves that child sex trafficking reaches up to the highest levels of government.
I could have shown other cases but this one is clear cut and thuroughly documented that I decided to post it since theres no way anyone can argue against such thoroughly documented facts.

Why would King have bothered defending himself in the civil case if he believed he'd never have any money again?

If there had really been any good evidence of the abuse, then the criminal trial would probably have unearthed it.  In addition, if there were good evidence of the conspiracy you are talking about, it would have come out in the proceedings of the CIVIL case, and THAT would definitely have made the news. The truth is, it was mainly a bunch of unsubstantiated hearsay evidence by one disgruntled former employee of Boys Town, named Michael Casey.  here's a link:

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/07/29/us/omaha-grand-jury-sees-hoax-in-lurid-tales.html

"Though it made no formal accusation, the grand jury said it suspected that a state investigator looking into the sexual allegations had been duped by a executive who had been dismissed by Boys Town.... It said the unemployed executive, identified as Michael Casey, might have ''fueled the fire of rumor and innuendo'' because of personal grudges....

The two witnesses who were charged with perjury were a young man and a young woman who had said they were victims of abuse when they were teen-agers. They were indicted after two other witnesses, who had supported their accounts, recanted. The two who were indicted are now serving jail terms for unrelated offenses. They were identified as Alisha Owen, 21 years old, and Paul A. Bonacci, 22."

ALL of the witnesses involved either recanted their testimony or were charged with perjury. 

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2013, 11:48:22 am »
All I need to do to respond to that is repost the quote the quote from the file I sent you in case you didnt get it the first time

"The now uncontradicted evidence is that the plaintiff has suffered much. He has suffered burns, broken fingers, beating of the head and face and other indignities by the wrongful actions of the defendant King. In addition to the misery of going through the experiences just related over a period of eight years, the plaintiff has suffered the lingering results to the present time. He is a victim of multiple personality disorder, involving as many as fourteen distinct personalities aside from his primary personality. He has given up a desired military career and received threats on his life. He suffers from sleeplessness, has bad dreams, has difficulty in holding a job, is fearful that others are following him, fears getting killed, has depressing flashbacks, and is verbally violent on occasion, all in connection with the multiple personality disorder and caused by the wrongful activities of the defendant King. "

I would have recanted too...if I still valued my life at that point. If I had a deathwish and just wanted to see justice done then I wouldnt have recanted.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2013, 11:50:54 am »
Dude, I don't care what you say on this issue anymore.  it's your own credibility that you're damaging, and that's not my job to worry about.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2013, 12:02:35 pm »
Ok so i guess I just made up the quote from the legal document.

Oh wait I didnt, anyone who googles the case can find that the judge did in fact say this as a matter of legal fact  after a minute of research.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2013, 12:07:41 pm »
dude, the evidence is "uncontradicted" because the defendant didn't show up.  He didn't show up because he was already in jail, and couldn't get out, and had no money for a lawyer, and didn't probably care much anyway, because he knew he'd never have money again. 

Again, this is YOUR credibility that you're eroding.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2013, 12:08:50 pm »
Stop making things up. The state was going to transport him to this case, it would have been free.

The reason he didnt show is because he got himself put in the nutward.

and please read the case, evidence was submitted by the defense, he jsut never personally showed up.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2013, 12:18:16 pm »
Stop making things up. The state was going to transport him to this case, it would have been free.

The reason he didnt show is because he got himself put in the nutward.

and please read the case, evidence was submitted by the defense, he jsut never personally showed up.

Right.  So if the plaintiff's case was so overwhelmingly awesome, what happened to the criminal proceedings? Why did they go a different way?

The sex abuse allegations never even made it past the grand jury. They considered the whole thing to be a bunch of lies told by a disgruntled ex-employee.

The very idea that multiple senators, etc. are involved in some Satanic sex ring is just a product of late-80s Satanic-sex-ring/recovered-memory  nonsense. It was a huge thing back then.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2013, 12:22:57 pm »
Criminal elements within the fbi railroaded the criminal investigation. Witnesses and witnesses family members also wound up dead enough times that the criminal case was broken to the point of no repair. No jury even got to look at it. It was stopped before anyone ever got a chance to decide.

If you want to know all the details of how they compromised the investigation then I urge you to watch the movie, which if you watched you would see that the answers to the questions are answered very clearly.
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2013, 12:34:11 pm »
anyway wev already said all that needs to be said about the franklin case. Any more discussion of this would simply be repetition.

I would rather get you opinion on two other  cases that are even more clear cut than the franklin case

what do you think of

-the jammy saville case and the connections jimmy had to characters such as the Yorkshire Ripper, Prince CHarles and other people of high renown. What do you think of mainstream reports of certain members of the police defending SAville from investigation?

-what about the dutroux affair? in which serial killers described in detail the child sex trafficking rings they were a part of without contradiction and described some of the elite belgian characters involved as well.

these are 2 very strong cases for elite child sex trafficking rings.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2013, 12:38:51 pm »
Criminal elements within the fbi railroaded the criminal investigation. Witnesses and witnesses family members also wound up dead enough times that the criminal case was broken to the point of no repair. No jury even got to look at it. It was stopped before anyone ever got a chance to decide.

If you want to know all the details of how they compromised the investigation then I urge you to watch the movie, which if you watched you would see that the answers to the questions are answered very clearly.

I always look for the most likely explanation.  In this case, you have a disgruntled ex-employee combined with a bunch of national hysteria over non-existent Satanic sex abuse.  Given those two facts, the more likely explanation is that the dude lied.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2013, 12:42:00 pm »
i really dont want to discuss the franklin case since i feel theres no longer any point but we can maybe take care of this one last point before moving on.

So if the disgruntled ex employee just made it up how did he get all the other witnesses to go along with their story and perjure themselves against some of the most powerful people in their state? What did these kids expect to happen after they made up such horrible lies about these powerful people.

Please lets not waste anymore time on the franklin case after this point as I believe that the Jimmy Saville case as well as the Dutroux would be much more productive to argue at this point.

feel free to research these cases before telling me whether or not you believe they point to a global child sex trafficking network or are just more isolated cases.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2013, 12:43:27 pm »
anyway wev already said all that needs to be said about the franklin case. Any more discussion of this would simply be repetition.

I would rather get you opinion on two other  cases that are even more clear cut than the franklin case

what do you think of

-the jammy saville case and the connections jimmy had to characters such as the Yorkshire Ripper, Prince CHarles and other people of high renown. What do you think of mainstream reports of certain members of the police defending SAville from investigation?

-what about the dutroux affair? in which serial killers described in detail the child sex trafficking rings they were a part of without contradiction and described some of the elite belgian characters involved as well.

If you trust the word of serial killers, then you are crazier than THEY are. ROFL

And sure, people with connections get "helped out" sometimes.  that doesn't mean that child sex rings exist. Sorry. There needs to be evidence besides the testimony of convicted criminals.

There are no sex rings.  Why would there be?  Why would any pedophile risk jail by revealing his desires to other adults, who might tell the police? Even online pedophiles don't use their real names on their forums. Why would ANYONE risk telling people who already know your name/address/etc. that they are a pedophile? 

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2013, 12:45:37 pm »
look into the case, theres a lot more to it than just the word of serial killers.

and The saville case is totally clear cut, anything I say about it can be picked up in mainstream news.
-----------

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2013, 12:46:49 pm »
i really dont want to discuss the franklin case since i feel theres no longer any point but we can maybe take care of this one last point before moving on.

So if the disgruntled ex employee just made it up how did he get all the other witnesses to go along with their story and perjure themselves against some of the most powerful people in their state? What did these kids expect to happen after they made up such horrible lies about these powerful people.

The kids were less-than-upstanding young people from troubled backgrounds. They had no idea what kind of trouble they would be getting themselves into when they lied.  They got victimized by an adult, all right...his name is Michael Casey. He scammed them. They were young, too young to know that he was going to get them in serious, deep SHIT.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2013, 12:48:09 pm »
look into the case, theres a lot more to it than just the word of serial killers.

and The saville case is totally clear cut, anything I say about it can be picked up in mainstream news.

Did you really bring up the Saville case? Dude...ROFL

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2013, 12:51:53 pm »
It seems like you are the one making convulted excuses at this point since the simplest explanation of the two is that the victims told the truth.

anyway, we should really move on as im not really presenting any new evidence at his point.

It would probably be best to only discuss saville at this point sine every point I make about him is admitted in mainstream media for some reason. I believe they are letting all this true info out about him to push the pedophilia is a disease and its not the pedophiles fault mantra further down the line, jsut you watch it will happen.

heres a little article i found in one second to get you started on the Saville case

i will get more mainstream articles later proving his role as a procurer of children for elite child sex rings involving prince charles and others.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2322369/Jimmy-Savile-Victims-slam-police-report-says-DIDNT-cover-sex-crimes.html

-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2013, 01:06:42 pm »
Heres a good dutroux doc that doesnt take sides but gives th facts and lets you decide, was dutroux protected or did he simply benefit from a long series of police blunders?

Marc Dutroux: Monster of Belgium (Documentary)
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2013, 01:54:22 pm »
foorgot to mention that its more the victims testimony than the serial killers testimony that points to the powerful people.

Funny how the case is exactly the same as franklin coverup.
only difference is american are dumb enough to fall for it.

when they tried to pull the same thing in belgium 300 thousand people marched and most of the country went on strike. They havent been getting flouride their whole life though....
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 02:00:10 pm by svrn »
-----------

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2013, 02:13:53 pm »
The Perverted World of Marc Dutroux (2005)

this ones better but less mainstream.

Just realized it might not be best to endanger the whole forum by having this information posted up here so if you want to delete this whole thread im for it.
-----------

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2013, 02:58:14 pm »
This is getting ridiculous. Savile only got attacked once he was dead. No one dared lie about him when he was alive due to the harsh British libel laws. The very fact that he was accused so often after his death  means that they were all likely lies. If there were any genuine substance to the accusations they would have been made long ago.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2013, 08:51:29 pm »
THey were made long ago, read the mainstream article I just posted about it. It shows the police had tons od complaints about saville before he died.

So any thoughts about deleting this thread?
-----------

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2013, 09:11:23 pm »
THey were made long ago, read the mainstream article I just posted about it. It shows the police had tons od complaints about saville before he died.

So any thoughts about deleting this thread?
"Long ago" was merely c.2007. The point is that most celebrities routinely get nutters from the public who falsely accuse of them of indecent assault or rape or whatever, in a pathetic attempt by these nutters  to gain attention. This is a  well-known practice, so, quite understandably, the police ignore any such claims unless they are backed up by at least some solid evidence.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2013, 09:18:22 pm »
So what do you make of saville being such close friends with the yorkshire ripper and campaigning for him to be allowed to have sex while in prison?

we really should consider deleting this thread though, im sure nobody thinks its good for the forum to have this.
-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk